罗马
意大利
他们派我到意大利来 我来了
They send me to Italy, I come here.
我该 你知道我该干嘛吗
I should be... You know what I should be doing?
我该和美丽的意大利模特做♥爱♥
I should be making love to beautiful Italian models.
但没办法 他们让我在这个傻♥逼♥货车里
But no, they got me in this bozo van
和挠挠搔搔先生待在一起
with Itchy and Scratchy
他们居然认为洛奇是一部纪录片
who think goddamn Rocky was a damn documentary.
Rocky:关于一个拳击手的电影
你这个爱喝浓缩咖啡
You espresso-drinking ass,
喷帕科·拉巴纳香水的傻♥逼♥
Paco Rabanne-smelling motherfucker.
帕科·拉巴纳是西班牙的古龙香水 傻♥逼♥
Paco Rabanne is a Spanish cologne, asshole.
我只用范思哲的
I only use Versace.
那你一定喷了很多
Well, you sure put a lot of it on.
女人们 她们就喜欢这种
Well, the ladies, they like it.
妈的 她在
Oh! Shit! She is...
他们这是这样教人做这种事的吗
They make them like that out here?
我的天
Goddamn!
在吮吸她的脖子的那个是我们的人吗
Is that our guy sucking on her neck?
还在验证身份
Still verifying a positive ID.
我不敢相信他们为你拍了部电影
I can't believe they made a movie about you.
你觉得那叫电影吗
You call that a movie?
我想在网飞上找那部电影
I tried to find it on the Netflix,
但只能在海盗湾上下载
but then I had to download it off The Pirate Bay.
The Pirate Bay:世界上最大的BT网站
你知道那是违法的吧
You know that's illegal, right?
我能为此把你抓起来
I can take you in for that.
兄弟们
Hey, guys...
我有一本旧的《节奏和韵律》杂♥志♥
I've got a copy of the old Beats and Rhymes magazine
关于那部电影的
the movie was based on.
杰克·卡特和阿奇·摩西 想当年啊
"Jack Carter and Archie Moses." Back in the day.
你们计划抓捕的罪犯
So, did the criminal you were setting up
真的朝你脑袋开了一枪吗
really shoot you in the head?
阿奇·摩西吗 对啊
Archie Moses? Yeah.
我有子弹和止痛药可以证明
I got the bullet and the pain pills to prove it.
老天 那时候你看起来年轻些
God, so you were younger back then.
去你的
Fuck you.
朝你脑袋开枪的家伙后来怎么样了
What happened to the guy who shot you in the head?
上次我看见他 是押他去监狱的路上
Last time I saw him, I was walking him into jail.
此后就没见过了
Haven't seen him since.
我觉得他现在没怎么和人接触
I think he's living off the grid now.
被射中脑袋是什么感觉
So, what's it like to get shot in the head?
就像某天你闲得蛋疼
Take a hammer one day when you're just, you know,
拿把锤子
not doing anything,
然后用它拍在你蛋蛋上
and then you start slapping your nuts.
用锤子
With a hammer?
就是拍在你蛋蛋上
Just slap your nuts.
差不多的那种感觉
Kind of like that.
兄弟们 身份验证成功 我们走
Hey. Hey, guys. Positive ID verified. We're a go.
冷静点 冷静点
Be cool. Be cool.
黑一点
Act black.
什么
What?
黑一点
Act black.
-黑酷 -像塞缪尔·杰克逊那样
- Black cool. - Like Samuel L. Jackson.
Samuel L. Jackson:美国黑人演员 常出演粗犷彪悍的角色
-没错 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
♪ 我释放出内心的魔鬼 ♪
♪ I made the devil run ♪
♪ 我把毒药给他 只为寻开心 ♪
♪ I gave him poison Just for fun ♪
♪ 我曾有一个朋友 现在孑然一身 ♪
♪ I had one friend Now there's none ♪
♪ 我释放出内心的魔鬼 ♪
♪ I made the devil run ♪
♪ 我折碎众多骸骨 没有一根是我的 ♪
♪ I broke so many bones But none of them Were ever my own ♪
♪ 千军万马也不敌我 我折碎众多骸骨 ♪
♪ They were an army I was alone I broke so many bones ♪
范·登·伯格
Van den Berg.
-我认识你吗 -你现在认识我了 贱♥人♥
- I know you? - You know me now, bitch.
通缉犯
杰克·卡特 美国缉毒局
Jack Carter, DEA.
我有一辆舒适的 免费的优步载你回美国
I've got a nice, free Uber ride back to the States for you.
是吗 你要用优步带我回去吗
Yeah? You're taking me on an Uber ride?
滚远点 老弟
Get the fuck out of here, man.
滚远 你给我滚远点
Get the fuck-- You get the fuck out of here.
你给我滚远
You get the fuck out...
你以为今晚能抓到我吗
You think you're busting me tonight?
-我以为今晚 -你以为你能抓到我吗
- Do I think I'm bust-- -You think you're busting me?
居然问我是不是真的在抓你这个大傻♥比♥
Do I think I'm really busting your ass?
让他滚远点 老兄
Just get rid of him, man.
-他要收拾我了吗 -动手吧
- He gonna take care of me? - Just take care of him.
我看起来好对付吗 我看起来好对付吗
I be light work? I be light work?
让我准备一下
Oh! Let me get ready.
如果必有一架 让我准备准备
If we gonna fight, let me get ready.
开始
And go!
防弹2
缉毒局 洛杉矶
♪ 我十恶不赦 我无所不为 ♪
♪ I'm bad, I'm bad As bad can be ♪
♪ 恶贯满盈 ♪
♪ Oh, so, so bad ♪
♪ 我十恶不赦 我无所不为 ♪
♪ I'm bad I'm bad as bad can be ♪
很高兴你回来了 卡特
I'm glad you're back, Carter.
你知道吗 在罗马那可是个大新闻
Hey, you know what? That was a tremendous hit in Rome.
告诉我
But tell me something.
你是不是真的把手♥枪♥掉在地上
Is it true that you dropped your sidearm
走火打到了保镖的脚上
and it discharged into the bodyguard's foot?
日
Fuck!
他先朝我开枪的
He fired on me first.
然后你用头撞他
Oh, oh! And then you head-butted him,
即使你的头里有块金属板
even though you got a metal plate in your head.
这是我的招牌动作
It's my signature move.
所以你是想 怎样
Oh! So you wanted to, what,
像砸西瓜一样砸烂他的脸吗
smash his face like a melon?
你是不是得意忘形过头了 卡特
Are you going through some big-time burnout, Carter?
你是不是连屎都开始侧漏了
Is your shit starting to slide?
你脑子里那颗子弹让你精神错乱了是吗
Is that bullet in your brain giving you permanent heartburn?
-我没事 我没事 -你没事
- I'm good to go. I'm good. - Oh, you good?
很好 好得很 因为你马上就要滚
Well, good, bueno, because you are a go.
南非 开普敦
South Africa. Cape Town.
今晚的飞机 前往开普敦
Leaving on a plane tonight for the mother city.
the mother city:开普敦别称
-去干嘛 -施密特·辛迪加集团
- For what? - Schmidt Syndicate.
据说华瑞兹市外的墨西哥集团
Word is that Mexican cartel out of Juárez
他们在寻找一种新的渠道
has been searching for a new source.
你要打入到辛迪加和墨西哥人的交易中
I want you to put the Mexicans into business with the Syndicate
然后把他们一网打尽
and then we can nail them all!
对单打独斗的我来说 这任务太艰巨了
That's a long way to go for that small crew.
施密特·辛迪加集团在卖♥♥致幻剂
The Schmidt Syndicate is running X,
液态摇♥头♥丸♥ 塔♥利♥班♥海♥洛♥因♥ 世界各地
liquid MDMA, Taliban White, the globe over.
有一个人他们只知道其名 没见过其人
There's one fella that the Mexicans have heard of, but never met.
你可以借用他的身份 打入内部
Now, you could assume his identity and slip right on in.
谁
Who?
摩西
Moses
-绝对不行 -当然可以
- Fuck no! - Fuck yeah!
-绝对不行 -当然可以
- Fuck no! - Fuck yeah!
绝对不行
Fuck no!
摩西在墨西哥监狱蹲过一段时间
Moses spent some time in a Mexican jail.
他的狱友是一个叫亚历山卓·维拉斯克斯
His cell mate was a cartel lieutenant
的集团头目
named Alejandro Velasquez.
他们关系变得很好
They became extremely close.
来吧 老兄 我爱你
Come on, man, I love you.
直到有人决定让亚历山卓身首异处
Until someone decided to relieve Alejandro's body of his head.
现在 有一个别的办法
Now, there is one other way.
我们让摩西暂停退休生活
We drag Moses out of retirement
让他重新开始工作
and we put him back into the game.
我都不知道到哪儿找他
I wouldn't even know where to find him.
-他在开普敦 -他妈的在开普敦干嘛
- He's in Cape Town. - What the fuck's he doing in Cape Town?
你到那儿可以问他
When you get down there, you can ask him.
取决于你
It's your call.
让摩西重新发挥作用 还是单枪匹马
Put Moses back into play, or go it alone.
开 普 敦