I just knew it. I felt it in my gut.
我寻思我俩中的一个应该活下去
And I was like, "One of us should live,"
我选择了自己
and I chose me.
不难理解吧
That's understandable.
我觉得我还有很多事情要做
I got a lot more going on, I feel,
我对自己说 我要做自己 我会活下去
so I said, "Yeah, I will be me. I'll live."
这我都承认
So, I own that.
但你也有错 你早该听我的
But it's your fault. You should've listened to me.
你有机会说服我
You had a chance to talk me down.
你♥他♥妈♥的不听
So, fuck you for not listening,
你♥他♥妈♥的就不听
fuck you for not letting me share.
一个人有想法 你就该听听
A guy wants to share, you let him share, man.
你有过机会 妈的
You had your chance. Fuck it.
该死
Damn.
施密特酒庄
The Schmidt Wine Farm.
废弃的工坊
Deserted shed.
没有人能听到我们的惨叫 很好
Where no one can hear us scream. This is good.
应该安一个灯 就不用抹黑拷打了
We should build a lamp, so we don't have to fuck in the dark.
这里有链子 很好
Got the chains here, which is good.
你们可以把链子缠在我们身上
You could just wrap them around us.
把我的背抽出来
Maybe stretch my back out.
-木制椅子 -我可以坐右边的那个吗
- Wooden chairs. - Can I take the one on the right?
这有点 谢谢
It's kind of... Thank you.
靠过道的座位 谢谢
It's an aisle seat. Thanks, man.
我喜欢你的胡子 还有枪
I like your mustache, I like the guns.
-这些人很专业 -枪保险上了吗
- These guys are good, man. - Is that on safety?
枪没上保险不能对着人吧
You can't point a gun if it's not on safety.
是啊 这不合枪♥支♥礼仪
Yeah, that's not proper gun etiquette.
捆绑 老套路
Zip ties, normal shit.
噢 该死
Ah! Goddamn!
你一定要把两只胳膊绑紧
Make sure you get those arms tight.
出来一只我就跑了
If I get one out, I will jack off.
我是一个不死不休的人
You know, I am a jack-off-when-I'm-about-to-die guy.
出去指不定会干出什么事
I just always wanna go out nutting.
-瞧瞧这些 -老派作风
- Look at this right here. - That's old school.
有汽车电池
We got car batteries,
还有几个夹子
we got a couple clamps there,
一个蛋蛋一个
one for each ball.
-真老派 -我可能要三个 你懂的吧
- That's old school. - I'm gonna need three. You know that.
它们有些生锈了 所以我还要打破伤风
And they're a little rusty, so I'm gonna get tetanus.
好 好 很好
Well, well, well, well.
哥们 你真狠
Wow! That's aggressive, man! Shit!
你们这些蠢货惹了不该惹的南非人
You dumb fuckers messed with the wrong South Africans.
操
Whoa! Shit!
别像个娘们一样发牢骚了
Stop whining like a little pussy.
我像娘们吗
I am a little pussy!
像个男人一样 你准备好了吗
Take it like a man! Are you ready?
像个男人一样
Take it like a man.
首先 像个爷们
One, take it like a man.
要来了 准备好了吗 哥们
It's coming. Are you ready, boet?
- 像个男人一样 - 一二三
- Take it like a man. - One! Two! Three!
哇哦 惊喜不惊喜
Bwah! Didn't see that one coming, did you?
哥们 你♥他♥妈♥的敢背叛我
Huh, boet? Fucking betrayed me, man!
我把你们当自己人
I thought we were friends!
你们却搞砸了
And you fucked it all up!
-我要搞死你们 -是吗
- I am gonna fuck you up so bad. - Really?
你为什么这么咄咄逼人
Question. Why are you so aggressive?
-你们这一家人都很吵 -闭嘴
- This whole family's loud and - Shut the fuck up.
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
对不起
Sorry.
告诉我 你为谁工作
And tell me this. Who do you work for?
我最后一个雇主是Pinkie
Well, Pinkie was my last employer...
你♥他♥妈♥的到底为谁工作
Who the fuck do you work for?
一个黑人 乌黑的黑发 曼德拉一样
Black guy, black hair, pretty dark, Mandela...
种族隔离是吧 我懂 我懂
Apartheid. I've got it. I've got it.
威汀斯 我要你把他的胸口打开
Wittings, I want you to fucking break his chest open
在他心脏上拉屎
and I want you to personally shit on his heart.
把他那该死的小脑袋抽出来
Then I want you to slap his little fucking dinky head off
塞进他的屁♥眼♥儿里
and shove it up his ass,
然后用链条封住
followed by one of those fucking chain saws.
至于这个大块头
Then for Mr. Big over here,
可以把他的鸡♥巴♥掰下来
I think snap his little twinkie off
塞进他的喉咙里
and shove it down his fucking throat.
不过一切都要以问出有效信息为目的
But do it all in pursuit of getting me the information.
什么信息
What information?
你们背后的老板究竟是谁
Who do you fucking work for?
所以说 除了电锯以外
So everything else is in that order, though,
其他都要按这个节奏来了吗
except for the chainsaw?
跟你说 我有主意了
I tell you what. I've got it.
看到他嘴巴周围那坨胡子了吧
See that shit that he grows around his lip,
和我屁♥股♥上长得差不多的那坨
that grows wildly on my ass?
拿个长剃刀给他好好修整下
Take a long razor and give him a nice... nice smooth shave.
是吧
Yeah.
把那东西从他脸上清走
Take that thing off his face.
我发现你说的每一句话
I've noticed that everything that comes out of your mouth
总是离不开鸡♥巴♥ 菊花 或者蛋蛋
has a theme of dick, asshole, balls.
我说我有三个蛋蛋
I said I had three balls,
你的眼睛马上就像老虎机一样亮了
your eyes lit up like a fucking slot machine.
好像在说 三个蛋吗 我想舔
Like, "Three balls? I can suck on three balls.
一口气 我只同时舔过两个
At once. I'm used to two.
但是第三个我嘴里也放得下
I can put another ball in my mouth."
这哥们真够逗的 是不是
That's funny, huh? He's really funny.
如果你们有性趣
If you guys are interested and I--
你现在就能干我们
You can fuck us now.
插一句 我可不是这么想的
Just for the record, I'm opting out of that part.
你想干我吗 秃子
Do you wanna fuck me, baldy?
讲真 你真的想把你的大鸡♥巴♥插♥进♥
Seriously, you wanna just stick your big fucking cock
我菊花看看感觉如何吗
right up what's left of my asshole?
那儿长满了痔疮 紧得很 恐怕你得
Hemorrhoids. It's tight. You just shove your fucking--
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up! Just shut the fuck up!
赶紧在老子屎拉裤子前把实情套出来
Get the info before I fucking shit my fucking pants.
趁我的鸡♥巴♥还硬着 赶快回来哦
Hurry back while my dick's still hard!
输入转账金额后按回车确认
回车
转账中
乔 你还需要多少时间
Jo, how much more time do you need?
二十分钟吧
Twenty minutes.
6.25亿美元可是一大笔现金
$625 million is a lot of cash to transfer.
再给你15分钟
You've got 15 minutes.
那些混♥蛋♥一直说个不停
Those fuckers kept on talking and talking,
但一点有价值的都没说
but they didn't say shit.
-要拿他们怎么办 -没什么好犹豫的
- What are we gonna do with them? - No loose ends.
我们不能被抓住的理由有6.25亿个
We have 625 million reasons not to get caught.
咱们逃不掉了 是吧
We're not gonna make it out of here, are we?
可能没戏了
Probably not.
很抱歉让你卷进来
I'm sorry I got you involved in this.
你也知道 我这辈子作恶不少 所以
You know, I've done a lot of bad stuff in my life, so...
这算是我跟你来这里的原因之一吧
It's one of the reasons I came out here,
只是想弥补一二
just trying to do better.
帮点忙
Trying to help.
若果真玩完了 就这样吧
So, if it happens, fuck it.
不是吧 你这么佛系吗
Really? You're that Zen?
倒也不是
No, not really. I mean,
我当然不想这样
I don't want it to happen,
但如果真是如此 我也没办法
but if it does, so be it.
阿奇 你是个怪人
You're a weird dude, Archie.
我想告诉你
I gotta tell you...
你对我的指证
you testifying against me...
大概是发生在我身上的最好的事情了
was probably the best thing that ever happened to me.
-别胡说了 -我认真的
- Stop bullshitting. - I mean it.
我过去很崇拜像施密特家族这样的人
I used to look up to people like the Schmidts.
他们就是我的偶像
They were my heroes.