我可以重振我们的家族
I can bring us prosperity
为我们所有人带来从未享有的欢欣
and happiness of the likes we have never known.
但只要有那个掌权的老怪物在 就不行
But not with that monster at the head of house sinclair.
有谁愿意和我并肩战斗
Who will have the courage to stand with me?
就像太阳一定会升起一样
As sure as the sun will rise,
子女天生就会推崇他们的父母
parents are destined
赋予他们权力
to be empowered by their children
当然也会让他们无地自容
or embarrassed by them.
你就这样报答我吗
This is the thanks I get?
我教导你的孩子
I tutored your child.
我想要的只是你的顺从
All I asked was your obedience.
就连你那位愤愤不平的丈夫
I even gave your
在我们家我也给了他一席之地
indignant husband a place in our family.
我们从来都不是一家人
We were never family.
我有自己的家
I have a family.
有过
Had.
爸爸不确定还有谁参与了
Father wasn't sure who else was conspiring
你的政♥变♥
in your coup d'gacher,
所以今天我去拜访了米琪表妹
so I paid cousin Mickey a visit today.
你做了什么
What have you done?
小运在哪
Where's luck?
你该感到骄傲
Be proud.
小运可比米琪有斗志多了
Little lucky put up much more of a fight than Mickey.
我的孩子到底在哪
Where is my child?
真美味
So good.
几年前我就该这么做了
I should have done this years ago.
血洗的懦夫
Bloody coward.
上一次你这样对我说的时候
You said that to me once before.
我割下了你的舌头
I took your tongue then.
你知道今天我会怎么做吗
You know what I'm going to take this time?
让你下地狱
To the devil.
说出来
Say it!
说出来 说啊
Say it! Say it!
辛克莱永生
Sinclair ever after!
我们今晚就将这些叛徒作为晚餐享用
We dine on the traitors tonight!
你一直知道六月在密谋这些事
You all knew June was plotting something
却没告诉我
and you didn't tell me?
一切尽在我们的掌控之中
We had it under control.
那太残忍♥了
That was cruel!
八月 你让她吃了自己的孩子
You made her eat her child, August.
认真的吗
Really?
这就是我们要做的事吗 爸爸
Is this what we do, father?
怎么了 法姆
What's up, Fam?
我刚错过了什么
What've I missed?
第三章
辛克莱诡计之夜
西德尼不该是这样的下场
Sydney didn't deserve any of this.
我真的 我尝试去杀了他们
I do. I tried to kill them.
每个家庭都有怪物
Every family has its monsters.
除了我们家
We're just extra.
我要尝尝六月的味道
I'll have a piece of June.
我有权品尝她的心
I call dibs on the heart.
孩子们 现在我们感觉到它了 对吗
Well, boys, now do we feel up for it, huh?
我们的故事截然不同
My story isn't your story.
我想 这就是家庭的含义
That's what family is, I think.
一个庞大的故事
One big story.
每一代人都是一个新篇章
Each generation is a new chapter.
你出生那天 爸爸去了爷爷那里
The day you were born, dad went to August
请求免除家族诅咒
and asked to be free of the Sinclair curse.
他拒绝了
He said no.
爸爸再次请求
Dad asked again.
结果爷爷把他舌头拔了
So August ripped the tongue from his mouth.
为什么我们无法看清自己是什么
How come we couldn't see what we were?
听着 我真替你高兴
Look, I'm really flattered
你想加入邪教或诸如此类的
you want in your cult or whatever this is,
但我真的没兴趣 这与我无关
but I'm not really interested. It's not my thing.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be fine.
没事 我们在一个吸血鬼家族的地下室里
Fine? We're in the basement of a family of vampires.
称为吸血鬼太过简单了
Vampire is an oversimplification.
他们为什么抓我
Why do they want me?
他们 他们看我每天在你那买♥♥咖啡
They, they, they see me get coffee from you every day.
他们觉得我喜欢你
They think I like you.
我不喜欢你
I don't.
其实你超有魅力的 知道吗
well, you're super charming, you know that?
其实阿德莱德也不喜欢你
You know, Adelaide doesn't like you either,
她觉得你是个讨厌鬼
she thinks you're a creep.
她这么想
Does she?
谁会四年里每天都来咖啡摊
Who comes to a coffee stand every day for four years?
你就没有自己的生活吗
Don't you have a life?
她每天都营业
She's open every day.
那是她无处可去
She has nowhere else to go.
她的家人好像都死了
All her family is dead or something.
你还有什么借口
What's your excuse?
阿德莱德还好吗
Is Adelaide okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得她已经逃走了
I think she got away.
那个穿白色连帽衫的疯子先抓了我
The psycho in the white hoodie got me first.
刚刚的开胃菜有点咸
Appetizer was a little salty.
要不要加点番茄酱
Try and add ketchup?
你为什么要吃八月盘子里的东西
Why did you eat from August's plate?
若我不这样 他不会相信我
If I did not, he would not have trusted me.
毒堇
Arch hemlock,
它会杀了你们族类 对吗
it kills your kind, right?
阳光 银制品 该死的毒堇
Sunlight, silver, and arch fucking hemlock,
就这三件东西可以杀死我们
those are the three things that can kill us.
那你也是
And you are?
上帝的仆人拯救好人
Servants of heaven save the good.
地狱的使者屠宰罪人
Servants of hell cull the damned.
上如是 下亦然 永远如此
As above, so below, ever after.
让一个母亲吃掉自己的孩子
Making a mother eat her own child
是在屠宰罪人吗
is culling the damned?
多么美好的夜晚
What a night!
我们剔除了族群里的弱者
We culled the weak from the herd.
辛克莱永生
Sinclair ever after.
叛徒六月和冰月
The traitors, June and December.
雇了一个杀手 一个非常听话的
They hired a killer, an assassin,
吃了我盘子里毒东西的杀手
who was so obedient that he ate from my poisoned plate.
你们笑什么
Don't you laugh!
你们竟敢嘲笑他
Don't you dare laugh at him!
他展现了他的胆量
He showed courage.
英勇
Bravery.
他了解我们
He understands us.
我从不为享乐而杀人
I have never killed for pleasure.
你也一样吗
Haven't you?
我能透过你的眼睛 你的灵魂看见
I see in your eyes, in your soul,
你是个正在寻找军队的士兵
you're a soldier looking for an army.
我们可以成为你的军队
We could be your army.
你的家人
Your family.
我们力图让世界变得美好
We strive to make the world right.
你为什么要杀了那个孩子
Why did you have to kill the kid?
一颗来自坏树的种子也不会是什么好货
The seed from a bad tree is never good.
看 这就是辛克莱家族的魅力所在
See, that's the beauty about being a sinclair.
我们决定谁活着
We decide who lives.
请原谅我所做的一切
Take me for what I have done,
让达科塔活着
but let Dakota live.
不 不 不 孩子
No, no, no, son.
你视作弱点的地方 我视作优势
What you take as weakness I take as strength.
什么时候你才愿被称为'辛克莱人'
How far would you go to be called "Sinclair"?
它附带健康保险吗
Does it come with health insurance?
好牙医呢
Good dental?
我永远不会成为辛克莱家族的一员
I will never be a sinclair.
电影精选列表