Mom said there was a fire.
房♥子里根本没有人
No one was in the house.
所有被派去
Every army sent
拯救角王的心脏的军队都死了
to recover the king of horn's heart was cut down.
最后西德尼被派去了
So the chef was forged.
一个八月会低估的人
Someone August would underestimate.
如果西德尼失败 他们也会继续努力
If Sydney failed, they would have kept trying.
一直尝试
Over and over.
他的行为救了所有人
His actions saved everyone.
那现在呢
And now?
西德尼自♥由♥了
Sydney is free.
当我知道他们的计划之后
When I learned of their plan,
我和上帝和魔鬼做了一个交易
I made a deal with the above and the below.
西德尼被抢夺了人生的前24年
Sydney had been robbed of the first 24 years of his life,
所以我要求他们把这些年
so I demanded they give those years
给别人
to someone else.
很好
Good.
不 我
No, i...
我已经经历太多了 回不去了
I've seen too much to go back.
不
No.
不
No.
我不配
I don't deserve it.
你说得很对
You're absolutely right.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 我知道你会没事的
I love you and I know you'll be alright.
灼热
电影精选列表