知道她的基因缺陷是个谎言
that she has, a genetic defect is a lie.
最后一次捕食和你们的第一个孩子
One more harvest, and your firstborn,
来换取你们两个的自♥由♥
and you two can have your freedom.
我真的只是轻轻碰了她一下
I really did only touch her.
她总是抱怨说想要隆鼻
And she always bitched about wanting a nose job,
我不过帮了她一个忙
so she got her wish.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom?
我们为什么来这儿
Why are we here?
发生什么了
What's going on?
我不想来爷爷这
No. No.
不
No.
天啊 不
Hell no.
对不起妈妈 我知道错了
Mom, I'm sorry. I get it, I messed up.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
什么意思
What does that even mean?
我的意思是事情很复杂
It means things are complicated.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
这对你有好处
It'll do you some good.
你爷爷虽然是个混♥蛋♥
Grandpa August is a mean son of a bitch,
但是他很聪明 你可以跟他多学学
but he's smart. You can learn from him.
我得在这住多久
How long am I gonna be living here for?
不一定
We'll see.
如果我要体♥检♥怎么办
What about when I need checkups?
我还得上学呢
What about school?
我的朋友们怎么办
What about my friends?
你们倒是给点反应啊
Is there even reception here?
我在这连Wi-Fi都没有
I don't even have Wi-Fi.
我才17岁 我的生活就这样了吗
I'm 17, this is my life.
你们这是绑♥架♥
This is kidnapping!
这是
This is...
在家自学可不是绑♥架♥
Homeschooling is not kidnapping.
你认真的吗 这是在家自学吗
Exactly, homeschooling,
难道不是'强迫小幸和爷爷一起生活'吗
not "let's force chance to live with grandpa August".
没你说的那么糟
It won't be all that bad.
你妈妈和我认为这是
Your mother and I think it's a good idea to get away
让你远离城市喧嚣的好方法
from city distractions for a while.
另外对于辛克莱人 18岁是很重要的一年
And 18 is a big year for a sinclair.
不
No.
爸爸
Dad?
给我点支持
Back me up.
爸爸
Dad!
我知道对于年轻女孩这是个困惑的时期
I know it's a confusing time for a young woman.
身体开始发生变化
Changes in your body.
-青春期 -天啊
- Puberty. - god!
我宁愿死也不想听你接下来的话
Please kill me before you finish that sentence.
注意你跟我说话的语气 孩子
You watch how you speak to me, young lady.
现在 让我们好好利用这段时间
Now, let's make the best of it.
我们把它当作迷你预备学校
We treat it like, a mini prep school.
预备学校是:美国为准备升入高等院校者而设的私立中学
迷你监狱吧
Mini-prison?
好吧
okay.
孩子 你任何时候都可以离开
You are free to go anytime you want, young lady,
但那样的话就得把你除名了
but then I might have to write you out.
从哪除名
Of what?
你的遗嘱吗
Your will?
嘿 没脱鞋呢
Hey, your shoes!
我们终于获得了自♥由♥
We finally have our freedom.
代价是我们的第一个孩子
All it cost us was our firstborn.
下一次捕猎
Next harvest,
我们会杀了他
we kill him.
距下次捕食一年
这可不是逃跑
It's not running away
如果是回家就不算逃跑对吧
if you're running back home, right?
我可以搭便车回温哥华
I can hitchhike back to Vancouver and say,
说'爸妈我很抱歉 我会老实上学的'
"mom, dad, I'm sorry, I'll go to school and..."
如果你再前走一步 你就绝对
If you take another step, you will never, ever
绝对无法再自称辛克莱家族一员了
be able to call yourself a sinclair again.
这就是大家都叫你'惊悚叔叔'的原因了
This is why everybody calls you "the creepy uncle".
在树林里游荡 还带着
Lurking around the forest with...
那是什么
What is that?
这是莱克斯贝恩剑
Luxsbane.
最初之时它就属于我们家族了
It's been in our family since the first days.
传统要求每一位辛克莱人
And tradition dictates that each sinclair
都必须学着去使用它
should learn the power to wield it.
你知道你是我最喜欢的叔叔了
Hey, you know you're my favorite uncle.
对吧 不不叔叔
Right, uncle no-no?
其实我希望你打架比撒谎厉害
Well, I hope you can fight better than you lie.
我知道我们现在在树荫下 但我妈说
I know we're in the shade, but mom says
我没法在太阳下呆时间超过十分钟
I can't be outside in the sun for more than ten minutes, so...
你知道那其实是个谎言吗
You know what, that's a lie.
因为一个小时后辛克莱人的灼热
Because it takes an hour before the sinclair sunburn
让你想把自己的头砍下来
makes you want to cut your head off.
做一名辛克莱人关乎权利 忠贞
Being a sinclair is all about power, loyalty.
如果你乖乖听话 你也能使用那力量
And if you fall in line, you can wield that power too.
我知道我爹妈把我丢到这里
I know mom and dad abandoned me here
所以我想学着变得得体友好
so I could learn how to be all proper and nice,
但我不是那样的
but this ain't me.
那你觉得你是怎么样的
Well, then what do you think you are?
我也不知道 我喜欢设计 时尚
I don't know. I like design. I like fashion,
或者平面设计也很不错
or maybe graphic design.
好吧
Okay.
书房♥最后一书架上第一本书
First book, last shelf in the study.
它会帮你看清眼前的事实
It'll help you see what's right in front of you.
现在如果你想活着从这房♥子里出去
Now, if you want to get out of this house alive,
你得学会怎么赢
you must learn how to win.
嗯 不是吧
Yeah, no.
我们是谁
Who are we?
从你出生之日起
I have been waiting for you to ask that question
我就等着你问这个问题了
since you took your first breath.
辛克莱人天赋异禀
The sinclairs are gifted.
我们有独一无二的天赋
We have gifts that others don't have.
以及使命
A purpose.
神学艺术
是什么
Which is?
让世界回归正轨
To make the world right.
它给你战胜一样东西的力量
It gives you the power over one thing.
威廉·阿道夫·布格罗 生于1825卒于1905
吾女爱侣之转化 作于1905
布面油画
时间
Time.
我们比大部分人有更多的时间
And we have more time than most.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
来吹蜡烛吧
Now, blow out those candles.
捕食之日
小幸
Chance?
还好吗 小幸
Hello? Chance!
我希望你能出来
I want to get you out of here.
因为今晚你得相信我
For tonight, you have to trust me.
见鬼的你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是厨师 你又是谁
I'm the chief. Who the hell are you?
第二幕
杀戮菜单
今晚之事是五千年的结局
Tonight has been 5,000 years in the making.
五千年来为此一餐
Five thousand years for one meal.
一次杀死辛克莱人八月的机会
One attempt to take the life of August sinclair.
我真的受够了
I'm so sick...
甚至对自己是否身处谎言都一无所知
Of not even knowing if I'm being lied to.
信我说的
You can trust me when I say it
没人比家人更懂如何伤你了
that no one knows how to hurt you quite like family.
妈的助手 米琪
Mom's assistant, Mickey,
她怎么说服西德尼帮妈妈的
how did she convince Sydney to help mom?
一份预约
滑板乐园
抢劫犯
早六点
氰化物
RIP同蓖麻毒 学名RNA免疫沉淀 用于定位体内的RNA-蛋白质相互作用
RIP
电影精选列表