我以前觉得生为辛克莱人
I used to think being born a sinclair
是我这辈子最美好的事
was the best thing that ever happened to me.
有些关于我们的传言
There were rumors about us
我一直以为那只不过是嫉妒
and I always thought they were just jealous.
他们说八月爷爷是个魔鬼
They say grandpa August was a monster,
是历史上最富有的人
that he was the richest man in history.
我还一直认为他是最穷的
I always thought he was the cheapest.
我觉得我已经说服了自己
I think I convinced myself that...
作为一个辛克莱人也可以很开心
I could actually be happy being a sinclair.
第一章
活过的女孩
我是杰拉尔丁 再次从圣保罗中学来电
This is Geraldine calling again from St. Paul's.
学校里发生了校园暴♥力♥
There's been an incident at the school
我们整晚都在联♥系♥您
and we have been trying to reach you all night.
如果可以的话
If you could please
抱歉
I'm sorry about that,
如果可以的话
If you could please just...
请务必给我们回电♥话♥
Give us a call back when you get a chance.
谢谢
Thank you.
别躺下
No, no, no.
起来 我需要你照顾小运
Get up, I need you to take care of luck.
-别这样 -快起来
- Oh, come on. - Get up, out of bed.
我还有事没干呢
I have, like, stuff to do.
什么事
Such as?
现在这样就挺好的
This is pretty good for right now.
你想告诉我你为什么袭击那个女孩吗
You gonna tell me why you attacked that girl?
只是停课一天 真是个奇迹
It's a miracle it's only a one-day suspension.
学校打电♥话♥到你爷爷那去了
The school called grandpa August's place
当时正在吃晚饭
in the middle of dinner.
你让你冬月叔叔印象深刻
Uncle November thought it was pretty impressive.
他以前认为你不会打人
He didn't think you had it in you.
昨晚过的怎么样
How was last night?
和往年一样
same as every year.
我们得回你爷爷那
And we have to go back and...
为明年的商业计划作准备
Work on this business plan for next year.
所以你得帮忙照看小运
So you need to look after luck.
祝你开心
Have fun!
你四月姑妈说
Aunty A says she's sorry
她很抱歉错过了你的生日
she missed your birthday.
她让我把生日礼物转交给你
She gave me your birthday present.
在楼下厨房♥
It's downstairs on the kitchen...
在柜子上
Counter.
小运妹妹
Luckster.
爸爸 嘿
Dad. Hey.
先读生日贺卡
Read the card first.
你难道不想跟她说点什么吗
And don't you have something to say to her?
打架 停学
Fighting? Suspension?
我用头撞的她
I head-butted her.
这是什么玩意儿
What the heck is this?
她居然送了我个拆信刀
She got me a letter opener?
小心点 别碰刀刃
please be careful, don't touch the blade.
天 这也太锋利了
Damn, that's sharp!
真不敢相信姑妈给你买♥♥了把刀
I can't believe she bought this for you.
冰月 我们得走了
Dec, we gotta get going.
别忘了输血
don't forget your transfusions.
今天应该是大晴天
It's supposed to be really sunny today.
所以离窗户远一点儿
So make sure you stay away from the windows.
小运得在晚上八点前睡觉
Luck needs to be in bed by 8:00 P.M.
不能晚于八点 明白吗
No later, okay?
妈 带上小运 她会很高兴的
Mom, take luck with you, she'd love it.
拜托好好在家待着 爱你
Love you. Be good. Please.
-拜拜 小甜心 -拜拜
- Bye, sweetie. - Bye.
你过不了多久也得这么做了
You're going to have to start doing this soon.
蠢萌的孩子
Stupid adorable baby.
蠢孩子
Stupid baby.
啥 你不能这么说话
What? No, don't say that.
亲爱的
Hey sweetie,
我们今晚估计得待在爷爷这
looks like we're gonna have to stay the night.
妈妈
Mom!
你听起来很焦虑
You sound stressed.
是的 你♥爸♥爸的新商业计划
Yeah, your father's new business plan
让人抓狂
is the work of a lunatic.
小运睡了吗
Hey, is luck asleep?
躺床上了 对吗
In bed, right?
睡着了 她睡的很香
yes, she's sound asleep.
别让她看恐怖电影
Make sure she's not watching any scary movies,
我不想她做噩梦
I don't want nightmares.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你 拜拜
Love you, too. Bye.
小幸 早上好
Mornin', chance.
你的外套呢
Where's your coat?
妈妈说你会给我午饭钱
Mom said you had lunch money for me?
什么 开什么玩笑
What, are you kidding me?
我看看
let's see.
好吧
Yeah, yeah.
就当是付钱让你今天别被停学
All right, I'll pay you not to get suspended today.
我们走
Let's go.
快点 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
这句话的意思是
What this means is that the bourgeoisie lost
资产阶级对人♥民♥失去了希望
all hope with the people.
如果和他1♥8♥9♥2年说的话作比较
So if you compare this to what he said in 1♥8♥9♥2...
听着 你这个残疾的拉拉荡♥妇♥
Listen up, you disabled lesbian slut.
我爸爸很快就会起诉你
My dad is going to sue you so fast,
你和你的怪胎家人
you and your freak family
会求着我把你拖到外面
will be begging us to take you outback
然后强♥奸♥你一顿
and put you down like the disgusting tasty ass-dogs you are.
你又开始口吐芬芳了
You speak like that to me again
我会打掉你的两颗门牙
and I'll smash your two front teeth in.
等等 我忘了已经把它们打掉了
wait, I did that already, didn't I?
小幸说脏话
Chance said the n-word.
-我们还需要11个 -好的
- We need eleven more. - Good.
所以冬月和二月应该把那些补上
So, November and February should make up that.
那些不是我们想要的灵魂
Those aren't the type of souls we want.
他们在捕食瘾君子和虚弱的人
They're preying on addicts and weak people.
我们需要的是
We need... We need the type of souls
你父亲想让我们收集的那种灵魂
that your father wants us to collect.
谁说的 你吗
Says who? You?
我只是在遵守我们的教条
I am just following our doctrine.
六月 这个家族里谁说了算
Who's the head of this family, June?
爸爸 我们这是在为更伟大的目标努力
We're serving a greater purpose, father!
谁是这个家族的首领
Who's the head of this family?
您孩子又在学校惹事了
There's been an incident at the school.
好的 没关系 我马上去学校
Yeah, no, that's fine. I'll be right there.
我们到那之前 她不能和任何警♥察♥说话
She isn't to speak to any police until we're present.
现在是时候
Now, is as good a time as any
谈论另一件事了
to talk about the other things.
爸爸 我们累了
We're tired, father.
这会是我们最后一次捕食
This will be our last harvest.
我的孩子们从来没离开过家族
No child of mine has ever left the family.
那就让我接替你 成为辛克莱的首领
Then let me succeed you as the head of house sinclair.
要么让我领导 要么放我们走
Let me lead or let us walk.
做个交易
Here's the deal.
再捕食100次
A hundred more harvests.
不行
No.
-50次 -不行
- Fifty. - No.
最后一次
One.
还有呢
And?
把小幸给我
And I get chance.
她是个纯种的辛克莱人
She's a full-blooded sinclair.
她不了解自己有多强大
She doesn't know her own strength.
她马上就会知道那个谎言
And she is soon to know that the ruse
电影精选列表