有麻烦了 是杰德
I got a problem. It's Jade.
听我说 去警局
Listen to me. Go to the police.
现在 在没人受伤之前
Now, before somebody else gets hurt.
呦 吼 有人吗
Yoo-hoo! Anybody here?
房♥间打扫
Housekeeping!
有人吗 房♥间打扫
Hello? Housekeeping.
在这玩的开心点
Joy to be here.
好吧 哦 我
Okay. Oh, my...
果然新婚
Newlyweds.
你们玩的都啥花样啊
What the heck went on here?
我不能这样
I can't do this.
什么
What?
我不能和你一起走 杰西
I can't go with you, Jesse.
分手吧
Not anymore.
哦 你能先说出来可真是解脱
Oh, man, I'm glad you said that first.
为什么
Why?
杰德 我受不了了
Jade, this is too much for me.
我爱你 我会一直爱着你
I love you. I will always love you.
但是我的忍♥耐是有限度的
But there is a limit to how much I can take.
你能不能别在说"我是个疯子"之类的话了
Would you please stop talking to me like I'm the one who's crazy?
你才是疯子呢 你才是疯狂杀手呢
You're the crazy one! You're the mass murderer!
你是说多重杀手
You mean multiple murderer.
-那你算是承认了 -不 我没有
-So you admit it? -No, I don't!
我真♥他♥妈♥忍♥不了了
I can't take this shit anymore.
好吧 既然你们两个立场都那么坚定
Anyway, the thing that struck me was how sure you both sounded.
我想 只有三个可能
And to me, that meant one of three things.
一是有人说谎 二是你们脑子让驴踢了
One of you is lying,both of you are whacko,
三是你们都错了
or both of you are wrong.
还有我比任何人都了解你们俩
Add to that the fact that I know you both better than anybody else,
你俩就连一只苍蝇都不忍♥伤害
and I've never seen either of you so much as hurt a fly,
然后结论就是
and I've concluded that what we have here
这是一个天大的误会
is a terrible misunderstanding.
你们闻到什么怪味没
Do you guys smell something in here?
好 你们吵架的原因是什么
Okay,for the sake of argument,
不是你干的 也不是我♥干♥的
if it wasn't you,and it wasn't me,
那么谁会去想杀掉沃伦和尼德莱诺斯呢
then who else would want to kill Warren and Needlenose?
还有那对夫妻
And those people from last night.
你脑袋进水了 沃伦死了吗 他只是失踪了
You're assuming Warren's dead.He's only missing.
你是在说沃伦
You're suggesting that Warren...
是的 为什么不能
Yes! Why not?
我打赌他比你们还要神经质
I'd buy him as a psychopath before either of you two.
噗 啥玩意这么臭
Pooh! Something really stinks in here.
我告诉过你别在这里乱扔袜子了
I told you not to leave your dirty socks back there.
宝贝 这可不是袜子味
Honey, this ain't no dirty socks.
-我真是个大白♥痴♥ -我也是
-I feel like such an idiot.-Me, too.
我是说 我竟然会相信你会去杀人
I mean, I can't believe I actually thought that you could kill someone.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm so sorry.
大卫 我们真的不能离开你
David, what would we do without you?
你什么意思"离开我"
What do you mean,"Without me?"
我是说你让我们都清醒了 我们欠你一次
I mean you set us straight.We owe you one.
你真是个好哥们 最好的
You're a good friend. The best.
停车 马上停车
Pull over! Pull over now!
大卫 怎么了 哥们 有话好好说
David, come on, buddy, it's me. Come on, let's talk this over.
-我不是你哥们 -我♥操♥ 大卫
-I'm not your buddy. -Fuck, David!
把枪放下来
Please put the gun down.
为嘛 那样你们就能把我也杀了
Why? So you can kill me too?
我们没杀过人
We didn't kill anybody.
哦 你们真行 真行啊 差点骗过我
Oh, you're good. You're good! You even had me fooled.
你说啥呢
What are you talking about?
这个
This!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
大卫 不是我做的 是她做的
David, I didn't do it. She did it!
我从没有
I would never...
闭嘴
Shut up!
嘿 救命 这边
Hey, help! Over here!
-统统不许动 -哦 天啊
-Nobody move! -Oh, my God!
不要
No!
这样也行
That works too?
妈的把车开起来 快 快 快
Get this heap of shit moving! Now! Now! Now!
您现在已经到达 新泽西洲 花♥园♥之洲
我想关于这点你俩一定满脑子问号♥吧
I imagine at this point you two must have a lot of questions.
你知道我们是谁吧
You do know who I am?
恰吉 还有这是蒂凡尼
Chucky. And this is Tiffany.
我们以前见过 对吧 心肝
I believe we've already met,haven't we, sweetface?
那么 你们怎么变成的娃娃
So, how did you end up like this?
这个 说来话长啊
Well, it's a long story.
确实啊
It sure is.
实际上 如果拍成电影
In fact, if it was a movie,
至少能拍个三四集
it would take three or four sequels just to do it justice.
你们要拿我们怎么办
What are you gonna do with us?
问的真有意思
Funny you should ask.
娃娃身体还好
These bodies are okay.
但是他们就像租来的房♥子
But they're like apartments that we're just renting.
但是现在我们要改变现状
But now we're movin' on up.
找个好地段
Like George and Weezie.
买♥♥一套房♥子
And we're looking to buy.
当人们说起房♥产 总是说到
And you know what they say about real estate.
地段 地段 地段
Location, location, location.
你们几个家伙 来的正好 但是来的不巧
Well, you guys are definitely in the right place at the wrong time.
紧急特殊报道
This is a WEBH special report.
杰西和杰德的案件变得越来越诡异
The Jesse and Jade case keeps getting weirder and weirder.
在两个凶案现场
Fin gerprints discovered at two separate crime scenes
都采集到了查尔斯·李·雷的指纹
have been identified as belonging to Charles Lee Ray,
在1988年于玩具店被击毙的连环杀手
the notorious serial killer gunned down in 1988.
警方计划今日前往新泽西洲 哈肯萨克市林溪公墓
Now police confirm that Ray's corpse will be exhumed
掘出查尔斯·李·雷的尸体
from a Hackensack,New Jersey cemetery sometime today.
-什么 -恰吉 洛阿神之心
-What? -Chucky,the Heart of Damballa!
-我知道 -该怎么办 该怎么办
-I know! -WhaVII we do? WhaVII we do?
闭嘴 让我想想 行不
Shut up! Just let me think, okay?
首先得先换辆车
First we gotta get some new wheels.
半径500米内的条子都能发现这辆车
Every cop within 500 miles is looking for this van.
我们需要一辆不显眼 但是很拉风的车
We need something inconspicuous,but with a little style.
向东46公里 欢迎光临哈肯萨克
稳住 宝贝 免得又刺到你的眼睛
Hold still, honey, or I'm gonna poke you in the eye again.
是的 我相信我一定会迷死人了
Yes. I believe I'm going to look absolutely ravishing.
抱歉了
Excuse me.
你的瑞士肉丸天下第一 宝贝
Nobody makes Swedish meatballs like you, babe.
-超赞 -谢谢 大宝贝
-Peachy! -Thanks, honey pot.
我希望你能留着点肚子
I hope you left room for dessert.
我会的 小宝贝
You know it, pooky.
知道吗 早知道结婚这么快活的话
You know, if I had known that marriage was such a great gig,
我也不会拖了这么久
I would never have waited this long to tie the knot.
从某方面来讲 她不太会收拾屋子 是吧
On the other hand, she's not much of a housekeeper, is she?
-蒂凡尼 -啊
-Tiff? -Huh?
那些盘子他们不会自己洗好的 知道吧
Those dishes aren't gonna wash themselves, you know.
你给做饭就很不错了
You were nice enough to cook for him.
他好歹也洗个碗吧
The least he could do is wash the dish.
哦
Oh!
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
玛莎·斯图尔特会怎么说
What would Martha Stewart say?
去他妈的玛莎·斯图尔特
Fuck Martha Stewart.
玛莎·斯图尔特只配来亲我的塑胶屁♥股♥
Martha Stewart can kiss my shiny plastic butt.
我他妈的在灶前忙来忙去
Here I am slaving away over a hot stove,
做饼干 做瑞士肉丸 都为了什么
making cookies, making Swedish meatballs, and for what?
为了一个不会欣赏我的臭男人
For a man who doesn't appreciate me.
为了一个连盘子都不洗的臭男人
For a man who can't even wash one fucking dish.
为了一个连男人都算不上的男人
For a man who isn't even a man at all where it counts,
如果你明白我说的
if you get my drift.
相信我 亲爱的
Take it from me, honey.
塑胶是无法取代木棒的
Plastic is no substitute for a nice hunk of wood.
昨天晚上她可没这么抱怨
I didn't hear her complaining last night.