多为两男一女 并且互相之间都可以做♥爱♥
准备好玩"三人行"了么
Are you ready for a ménage a trois?
那是啥啊
What's that?
我以为你懂法语呢
I thought you understood French.
哇哦
Ow!
瞧好吧
Now you watch me...
你们俩都瞧好了
Both of you.
你知道么 达米安 关于恰吉我还有些事没和你说
You know, Damien,there's something I never told you about Chucky.
别告诉我这个娃娃是个会尿裤子的蠢蛋
Don't tell me Schmucky is one of those dolls who wets his pants.
啊哈 啊哈 啊哈
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...
假如我是你 我就不会那样说恰吉
I wouldn't talk that way about Chucky if I were you.
他的脾气 很火爆哦
He has a very bad temper.
哦
Ooh!
你知道吗 我们同居好多年了
You see, we lived together for years.
当然 那是在条子杀死他之前的事
Of course, that was before the cops killed him.
在他被乱枪打死 附身变成娃娃之前
That was before he passed his soul into that doll there.
哥们 他曾经非常的爱吃醋
Boy, was he ever jealous.
只要有人看我一眼 恰吉就会去修理他的
Anybody even looked at me, Chucky would take care of him.
你会吧 恰吉
Wouldn't you, Chucky?
我们当时都要结婚了
We were gonna get married.
天啊 当时他真是个完美性♥伴♥侣♥
God, was he an incredible lover.
是操过我的男人中最棒的一个
He was the best I ever had.
得了吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
就他那个小鸡鸡能满足你这样的悍妇
He ain't big enough to take care of a woman like you?
混♥蛋♥ 鸡♥巴♥的尺寸不重要 重要的是怎么个干法
It ain't the size that counts, asshole. It's what you do with it.
就是这样子
All right.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
感觉咋样
How you been?
很好
Okay.
-你呢 -好得很
-You? -Peachy.
事实上 和你说实话吧 我都有点手生了
Actually, to tell you the truth, I've been kind of out of it.
我懂的 我找你找了十年
I know. It took me 10 years to find you.
真恶心
That is sick.
和这种垃圾选手混有啥前途
What are you doing with this jerk anyway?
十年是一段很长的时间 恰吉
Ten years is a long time, Chucky.
还有 我从没和他上过床 你知道我的
Besides, I was never actually with him.You know me.
我杀人不眨眼 但是我只和心爱的人上♥床♥
I'll kill anybody, but I'll only sleep with someone I love.
你看着好美 蒂凡尼
You look great, Tiff.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是认真的 实话实说
I mean it. I gotta be honest.
我总认为你会就此而放纵自己
I always thought you were gonna let yourself go.
过来
Come here.
好的
Yeah.
啊
Huh?
别摸了
Stop it.
嗯
Hmm.
满意了吗
Are you satisfied?
-请问我能上车里等着吗 -不行
-Can I wait in the car, please? -No.
好了 小痞子 该你了
All right,Boogie Nights,you're up.
这真是他妈的胡搞
This is such a load of shit.
你知道我们没喝过酒
You know we haven't been drinking.
那么 你们现在就没什么好担心的了 是不
Well, then you've got nothing to worry about, do you?
晚上好 警长
Evening, Chief.
看来是虚惊一场吗
Seems like a false alarm here.
没事了 诺顿 安全第一 对不
That's okay, Norton.Better safe than sorry, right?
你越来越过分了
This is a new low.
你也是
For you, too.
-滚进车里 -你管我
-Get in the car. -Bite me.
杰德 等你到十八了 你就算下地狱我也不管
Jade, when you're 18,you can go to hell,for all I care.
但是在那之前 我要盯紧你
But until then, I'm stuck with you.
但是如果你和这人♥渣♥让我难堪 我就会让你好看
And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you embarrass me
你和这人♥渣♥到此为止了
by ending up on Jerry Springerwith some trailer trash lowlife.
操♥你♥妈♥的
You fuck.
但是你操不成
But you won't.
远离杰德 永远
Not Jade anyway.Not anymore.
上车
In the car.
你不能阻止我们见面的
You can't keep us from seeing each other.
我是警长 我可以为所欲为
I'm the Chief of Police,sport. I can do whatever I want.
所以呢 例如 我今晚就可以给你验血
So if, for example, I was to run a blood test on you tonight,
那结果就会让你好看 显示你嗑药了
and the results made you look like
人在江湖 身不由己啊
Christian Slater on New Year's Eve,
你认为有人会质疑我么
you think anybody would question me?
-唬谁呢 -走着瞧
-He's bluffing ? -Try me.
我真希望我们能白头偕老
I wish we really could choose our own families.
大卫 你的小兰花现在枯萎了 听懂了么
David, you keep your orchid dry now,you hear?
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, sunshine.
"走着瞧"
"Try me"
去他的
Screw him.
换做是我 我就会带杰德私奔 远走高飞
If I were you, I would take Jade,get the hell out of Dodge,
再也不回来
and never look back.
看 恰吉 我做的瑞士肉丸 你的最爱
Look, Chucky.I made Swedish meatballs,your favorite.
亲爱的 你太费心了
Honey, you shouldn't have.
是吗 我希望今晚的一切都会很完美
Well, I wanted everything tonight to be absolutely perfect.
蒂凡尼 那他妈的是啥
Tiff, what the hell is that?
宝宝护栏 给婴儿用的
It's a playpen, silly, for the nursery.
你知道吗 恰吉 戒指我还带着
You know, Chucky, I still have the ring.
-什么戒指 -就那个 你留给我的那个
-What ring? -The ring, the one you left for me.
你死的那天 我在壁炉里找到的
I found it on the mantel the night you were killed.
我一直都没摘下过
I've never taken it off.
哦 那个啊 我从维维安·范佩尔特身上弄的那个
Oh, that? The one I got from Vivian Van Pelt.
谁是维维安
Vivian who?
维维安·范佩尔特
Vivian Van Pelt.
她被我弃尸入河了 想起来了
I dumped her in the river, remember?
这戒指能值个五六千吧 至少
That ring is worth five or six grand, easy!
你是说 你当时没打算向我求婚
You mean, you weren't gonna ask me to marry you?
你♥他♥妈♥的刚才 说啥
What are you...fucking nuts?
你以为我
You thought...
你一点都没变
You haven't changed.
以后也不会变
You'll never change.
我他妈的当时到底在想些啥
What the hell was I thinking?
现在 先把我从这娃娃身体里弄出去
Now, the first thing we gotta do is get me out of this body
永远的出去
once and for all.
不行
No.
我想我更喜欢你现在的样子
I think I prefer you like this.
有点小可爱 就好像一个小宝宝
You're kind of cute. You're just like a little baby.
小宝宝痒不痒啊 痒不痒
Is the little baby ticklish? Is he?
别闹了
Stop!
痒不痒啊 痒不痒啊 痒不痒啊
Is he? Is he? Is he?
别闹 别闹了
Stop! Stop!
痒不痒啊 痒不痒啊
Is he? Is he?
好了 妈咪累了
Okay. Mommy's tired.
该睡觉了
Time to go to sleep.
好了 我想通了
Okay, I get it.
你现在还纠结着关于结婚成家的事
You're still hung up on the domestic thing.
没问题 我们会搭上末班车的
No problem. We'll get hitched.
抱歉 我对小个子不来电
Sorry. I'm not into short guys.
我妈妈总说爱会让人自♥由♥
My mother always said love was supposed to set you free.
但其实不是那样 恰吉
But that's not true,Chucky.
我一直被你的爱禁锢着 禁锢了好久
I've been a prisoner of my love for you for a very long time.
现在是还债的时候了
Now it's payback time.
赶紧放我出去
You let me out of here right now!
做个好梦 混♥蛋♥
Sweet dreams, asshole.
我痴狂了
* I'm crazy *
痴狂于这惆怅的爱
* Crazy for feelin' so blue *
早已明白
* I knew *
虽然你说爱我天长地久
* You'd love me as long as you wanted *
但是某一天
* And someday *
你还是会离我而去另寻新欢
* You'd leave me for somebody new *
为相思而痴狂
* Crazy for tryin'*
为哭泣而痴狂