警♥察♥局证物保管处
案件编号♥ 22408
状态 未结案
你好
Hello.
嘿 我马上就到了 别忘记了带钱
Hey, I'm on my way, and don't forget my money.
待会见 贝利 难道你忘了
See you soon. And, Bailey,don't you forget...
妈的
Shit...
好奇会害死猫的哦
Curiosity killed the cat!
死你妹
Shit...
献给贝利
我♥操♥
Jesus...
真酷
Cool.
好了 你好啊 亲爱的
Well, hello, dolly.
鬼娃新娘
疯狂杀手蕾于芝加哥玩具店被射杀
杀人狂终于毙命
疯狂杀手遭遇枪杀
男孩宣称娃娃被杀手的灵魂附身
你好 我是金凯德警探 杰德的叔叔
Hello. I'm Chief Kincaid, Jade's uncle.
大卫·柯林斯 幸会 先生
David Collins. Nice to meet you, sir.
进来吧 大卫
David, come on in.
杰德 大卫来了
Jade, David's here.
嗯 杰德一直对你赞不绝口 大卫
Well, I've been hearing good things about you, David.
我还知道你明年秋天要去普林斯顿
I understand you're off to Princeton next fall.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
主修什么
What are you going to study?
戏剧
Theater Arts.
嗯 还拿过运动奖学金 对不 是曲棍球么
Mmm-hmm. But on an athletic scholarship,right? Playing hockey?
花样滑冰
Figure skating.
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
杰德
Jade!
沃伦 别大喊大叫
Warren, don't scream.
嗨
Hi.
你看起来好美
You look great.
杰德 我必须叮嘱你
Jade, I have to tell you.
这家伙比你上一任优秀多了
This guy is a big improvement over the last one.
我想你父母一定会支持你的
I think your mother and father would have agreed.
我的朋友他们都喜欢
My parents liked all my friends.
午夜之前回来
I'll be home by midnight.
我会照顾她的 先生
She's in good hands, sir.
呃
Uh...
是不是忘了什么
You forget something?
哦
Oh.
这是送你的
This is for you.
我喜欢百合花
I love lilies.
实际上 这是一种兰花 春草兰
Actually, it's an orchid. Cymbidium orchid.
花瓶里放点水和阿司匹林
You put it in a vase and drop an aspirin in the water,
它就能在花瓶里开上一整个星期
it should last you the whole week.
从书上看的
Oh so I read.
幸会幸会
Nice meeting you.
她刚出门
She just left.
你好漂亮
You look beautiful.
-就这么骗过沃伦了 -嗯嗯
-So Warren fell for it? -Mmm-hmm.
大卫让他印象深刻 我想他是爱上了大卫
David made quite an impression. I think Warren's in love.
拉倒吧 不是我的菜 我可对制♥服♥诱惑没感觉
Yuck. Not my type.I'm so over that whole uniform thing.
我现在不会回家 妈妈你别开玩笑了
* I won't go home now, mama Don't make a fool of me *
你听 我在唱着布基伍基的歌♥
* You see, I am the boogie-woogie *
要命了 是尼德莱诺斯
Christ. It's Needlenose.
抓到了哈
Gotcha.
傻瓜巫术大全[最新版]
喃嘛呢叭咪吽 喃嘛呢叭咪吽
我祈求你 赐予我力量吧
Give me the power, I beg of you.
喃嘛呢叭咪吽 喃嘛呢叭咪吽
我祈求你 赐予我力量吧
Give me the power, I beg of you.
喃嘛呢叭咪吽 喃嘛呢叭咪吽
苏醒吧
Awake.
苏醒吧
Awake!
苏醒吧 苏醒吧 苏醒吧 苏醒吧
Awake! Awake! Awake! Awake!
什么破书
What a crock.
嘿 蒂凡尼
Hey, Tiffany.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
别这样 让我进去 我都快冻死了
Come on. Let me in. I'll catch my death out here.
进来吧 进来吧
Promises, promises.
哇喔 唔
Whoa. Whoo..
嘿 今天过的咋样
Hey, how was your day?
老样子 老样子
Same old, same old.
-嘿 看看这个 -啥玩意
-Hey, check it out. -What?
看看
Check it out.
什么玩意
What is it?
你该说 这是谁
You mean, Who is it?
这是谁
Who is it?
确切说 那曾经是谁
You mean, Who was it?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你在他身上可真是煞费苦心啊 是吧
You really did a number on him, didn't you?
你当时用的什么 当时真的这么血腥么
What did you use? Was it really bloody?
他当时尖叫了么 惨不惨
Did he scream a lot? Was he half...
你知道么 达米安 这家伙看起来真♥他♥妈♥的面熟
You know, Damien,this guy looks awfully familiar.
我能认出他的指甲油
I recognize the nail polish.
妈的
Shit.
你根本就没有杀人 对不对
You never really actually Killed anybody, did you?
是不是 是不是 你这个可怜虫
Did you? Did you? You pathetic worm!
别这样 蒂凡尼 我正在努力呢
Come on, Tiff. I'm working up to it.
哦 得了吧
Oh, man.
你知道吗 弄这个东西我花了十个小时
You know, it took me 10 hours to make that thing.
达米安
Damien.
什么事
Yeah?
能不能帮帮忙 帮我看看口红是不是掉沙发底下了
Could you do me a favor,and see if my lipstick is under the sofa there?
啊哈 啊哈 啊哈
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...
不要起来 往前爬
Back on your knees. Crawl.
真听话
Good boy.
就这样呆在地板上面别起来
Stay down on the floor where you belong.
就这样
That's right.
这下面什么都没有
There's nothing under here.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
你怎么跑出来的
How did you get out?
哦
Oh!
呃
Ugh!
蒂凡尼
Tiffany?
你看 现在就我俩
Well, here we are.
我俩拍拖多长时间了 啊
How long have we been going out for now, huh?
什么
What?
难道你不认为你让我等太久了么
Don't you think you've kept me waiting long enough?
没有
No.
哦
Oh.
你知道法国人怎么形容高♥潮♥么
You know what the French call an orgasm?
濒临死亡
The little death.
来吧 蒂凡尼 让我们来体验濒死的快♥感♥吧
Come on, Tiffany. Let's die a little.
啊哈
Ah!
嗨 我是恰吉 想玩玩么
Hi. I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
你这玩意儿他妈的从哪弄来的
Where the hell did you get this thing?
从条子手里整来的
Got him from the cops.
是个真实的杀人娃娃 我把它缝好了
He's the actual doll from those murders. I stitched him together.
你和我开玩笑呢吧
You got to be kidding me.
不 我没开玩笑
No, I'm not kidding you.
-我为什么要开玩笑 -得了吧 蒂凡尼
-Why would I kid you? -Come on, Tiffany.
-我知道你很迷信 -我不迷信
-I knew you were obsessed.-I'm not...
-但是这个恰吉 他太过时了吧 -不它没过时
-But Chucky? He's so '80s. -No, he's not.
-它一点都不吓人 -不 它很吓人
-He isn't even scary. -Yes, he is.
看看他 你看什么呢 哥们 让你盯着我看
Look at him. What are you looking at, punk? You looking at me?
好吧 那么 算我错了吧
All right. So, I was wrong.
我一开始以为它是个很有意思的娃娃
I thought he'd make an interesting toy.
-达米安 -啊
-Damien? -Huh?
想玩玩么
You wanna play?
好吧
Okay.
首先呢 先拷起来
First, I do this.
ménage a trois 三人行是指三个人和谐的生活在一起且性别不限