You shut up.
我不明白 为啥不邮寄娃娃呢
I don't get it. Why don't you just mail the dolls?
这些娃娃很特别的
These dolls are very special.
有什么"特别"的
What do you mean, "special"?
我是说 如果明天你送到了
I mean, there's$500 in it for you
就有500元报酬
if you get them there by tomorrow.
别问太多
No questions asked.
我本可以自己做的
I'd do it myself,
但是我得照顾我的一个智障小屁孩
but I have to take care of a friend who's mentally incapacitated.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧 我去做
Yeah, I'll do it.
但是我要一千元
But I want$1 ,000.
好的 小心肝 我会先预付一半
Okay, sweetface, I can give you half now,
然后我新泽西的朋友会给你另一半的
and my friend in Jersey will give you the rest.
钥匙就在垫子下面
Keys are under the mat.
为我画上你的浓妆吧 宝贝
* Color me your color, baby *
为我画上你的浓妆吧
* Color me your color *
为我画上你的浓妆吧 宝贝
* Color me your color, darlin'*
我深知你心
* I know who you are *
卸掉你那浓浓的伪装
* Come up off your color chart *
我知道你来自哪里
* I know where you're coming from *
约我吧 约我吧
* Call me Call me *
一直都在线
* On the line *
约我吧 随时随地都约我吧
* Call me, call me any, anytime *
约我吧 约我吧
* Call me Call me *
亲爱的 无论白昼黑夜都可以随时约我
* My love, you can call me any day or night *
约我吧
* Call me *
哇喔
Wow!
小芭比 别兴奋过头了哦
Barbie, eat your heart out.
啊哈 呃
Uh... Urn...
表现自然点 好不
Just act natural.Right.
约我吧 约我吧
* Call me Call me *
亲爱的 约我吧 随时随地都约我吧
* My love, Call me, call me any, anytime *
约我吧 约我吧
* Call me Call me *
亲爱的 约我吧 约我
* My love, call me, call me...*
"请把娃娃交给新泽西洲 哈肯萨克市"
"Please deliver dolls to Caretaker's office, Forest Creek Cemetery.
"林溪公墓的守门人 致谢 蒂凡尼"
Hackensack New Jersey.Love and kisses, Tiffany"
公墓
Cemetery?
为你的诡辩多理而约我吧
* Call me for your lover's lover's alibi *
约我吧 约我吧
* Call me Call me *
一直都在线
* On the line *
约我吧 随时随地都约我吧
* Call me, call me any, anytime *
大卫 你还记得布拉德·巴克么
David, you remember when you were seeing Brad Barker?
哦 必须记得 唔
Oh! Vividly. Whoo!
你还很爱他 是吧
You loved him, didn't you?
是的 很爱
Yeah, I did.
后来呢
What happened?
他老妈发现了一封我写给他的信
His mother found a letter I'd written him.
然后暴走了 从那之后就没联♥系♥了
She freaked, and we haven't spoken since.
你看吧 杰德
You know, Jade,
春宵一刻值千金啊
we get very few chances in life to be happy.
你一定要把握好你现在的机遇啊
You gotta grab the brass ring when you can.
真♥他♥妈♥的磨蹭
We don't have time for this shit.
杰德 我有话要说
Jade, I need to talk to you.
嘿 杰西
Hey, Jesse.
嘿 大卫
Hey, David.
保持联络啊
I want details.
杰西 沃伦随时都会回来 如果他逮到你了
Jesse, Warren will be home any second. If he catches you...
杰德 你知道我永远都不会对你虚情假意
Jade, you know I'll never take you for granted.
杰西
Jesse...
你懂的 就像如果你做饭 我会洗碗一样 对不
You know, like if you'd cook,I'd do the dishes, right?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我愿意为你付出一切 一切的一切
I'd do anything for you,anything at all.
你知道的 对不
You know that, right?
对不
Right?
是的 是的 我知道
Yes. Yes, I know.
那嫁给我吧
Then marry me.
-什么 -嫁给我
-What? -Marry me.
就今晚
Tonight.
沃伦会宰了我们的
Warren would kill us.
我不在乎沃伦怎样
I don't care about Warren.
这就是我们要私奔的原因
That's why we're gonna disappear.
我们要去哪
Where are we gonna go?
你想去哪就去哪
Anywhere you want.
好吧 那钱怎么办
Well, what are we gonna do for money?
我有钱
I got money.
你怎么搞到的钱
Where did you get this?
你记得我那个邻居 蒂凡尼么
You know my neighbor, Tiffany?
她付了我500元 托我送一对娃娃给她新泽西的一个朋友
She's paying me$500 to take a couple of dolls to a friend of hers in Jersey.
杰德 送到之后还会再收到500元的
Jade, there's another $500 when we get there.
哦 妈的 杰西 那骚货想干嘛
Oh, shit, Jesse. What has that freak gotten you into?
我不知道 也不在乎
I don't know. I don't care.
我可以贷款买♥♥套房♥子 找份工作
I can put a deposit on an apartment. I'll get a job.
然后供你上大学
I'll help put you through college.
我想我快吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
杰德 嫁给我吧
Jade, marry me.
怎么样
What do you say?
好吧"我愿意"
I say, "I do"
那走吧 去收拾东西
Come on. Let's get you packed.
好的
Okay.
啊哦 真浪漫啊
Aw, that's so romantic.
顶多半年 或者三个月 若她变胖的话
I give them six months, three if she gains weight.
是我
It's me.
他的车正好停在我家门口
His van is parked right in front of my house as we speak.
这家伙是谁 想干嘛
Who the hell is this bozo? What's he doing?
捣乱我们行程的 还能干嘛
Screwing with our ride,that's what.
啊哈 管他呢 我要运动运动了
Ah, what the hell.I need the exercise.
那刀是长在你手上的么
Were you born with that Knife super-glued onto your hand, or what?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
上帝保佑 恰吉 新潮一点好不
For God's sake, Chucky, drag yourself into the '90s.
别想什么邦德和电锯杀人狂了
Stabbings went out with Bundy and Dahmer.
你就像玛莎·斯图尔特拿着菜刀是的
You look like Martha Stewart with that thing.
谁是他妈的玛莎·斯图尔特
Who the fuck is Martha Stewart?
我的偶像
My idol.
当家里来宾客你又恰好没时间购物时
And what does Martha tell you to do
玛莎就会告诉你怎么做
when guests drop by for dinner and you haven't had time to shop
发挥你的创意
You improvise.
这个怎么样
What about...
显而易见了
Predictable...
嗯
Hmm...
呃
Uh...
啊哈
A-ha!
谁在那了
Who's there?
呃
Ugh!
动手
Now!
为什么看起来这么面熟呢
Why does that look so familiar?
看到了吗 现在 这真是天才的杰作
See? Now, that's the work of a true homicidal genius.
不赖嘛 对于一个业余选手来说
Not bad, for an amateur.
妈的 他们回来了
Shit. Here they come.
真棒
Yeah!
这家伙怎么办
What do we do with him?
我也不知道
I don't know.
玛莎·斯图尔特会怎么做
What would Martha Stewart do?
这
Here.
过来 帮忙啊
Come on. Help me.
正帮忙呢 太重了
I am helping. He's heavy.
等等
Wait.
啊
Huh?
怎么了
What's the matter?
我不会粗心不锁车门吧
I could've sworn that door was locked.
赶快吧 我们得走了