密♥码♥刚才就发过来了
No, it did.
这就是密♥码♥48216
That's the code. 48216
-输入 -这是陷阱
-Punch it in. -It's a setup.
我们不能相信他们
We can't trust those people.
-输入 -听听你的人
-Punch it in. -Listen to your man.
他们玩完了你父亲 开始玩你 方式相同
They played you for a fool the way they played your father.
闭嘴
Shut up!
把东西给我
Give me that.
好好想想
Damien. Think about it. damien
-为什么这炸♥弹♥跑到我们这里 -只是巧合
-Why is it our ZIP code? -It's a coincidence.
给我电♥话♥
Give me the phone.
我直觉告诉我你输入密♥码♥ 就会引爆♥炸♥弹
My instinct says you'll arming it.
-你会害死我们 -给我手♥机♥
-You're gonna get us all killed. -Give me the phone.
-里诺 -抱歉 伙伴
-Lino! -Sorry partner.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
后退
Back off.
别打了 你们两个都别打了
Stop both of you!
趴下
Stay down!
求求你们 快点别打了
Please! Hurry up!
达米安
Damien!
20秒钟
Collier! -20 seconds. collier
你没想明白吗 他们之前告诉你 车被劫持了
Don't you see? They told you the van was hijacked.
为什么车上没有一点打斗的痕迹
How come the van had no traces with that harpoon anywhere on it.
我们还有20秒去决定是生是死
We got 20 seconds to decide about our rest of life.
五四三二一
Five, four, three, two, one.
倒计时 结束
Countdown completed.
耍我呢
Jokes on me.
法律之前从没保护过这里 现在会保护么
The law never protected this place before. Why would it start now?
我♥干♥过很多坏事 但是杀你父亲的事和我无关
I've done many bad things, but killing your father wasn't one of them.
我要让底特律 更安全
I'm making Detroit safer for all.
欢迎来到我们的世界
Welcome to our world.
这个玩意我们怎么处理
So, what are we gonna do with this shit?
送回去
Let's give it back.
-给你的 长官 -谢谢你 孩子
-For you Captain. -Thank you son.
-等一下 -咱们走
-Hold it! -Let's go!
嘿 别走楼梯 咱们坐电梯
Hey, come on, no stairs! Elevator! Let's go, now!
-还是坐电梯爽 -是的
-This is better than the stairs. -Yeah.
联♥系♥不到他
I can't reach him.
我们看不到卫星照片
We don't have a satellite image.
如果炸♥弹♥炸了 我们应该已经知道了
If the bomb went off, we would've heard it.
我不喜欢这个情形 我一点都不喜欢
I don't like this. I don't like this at all.
他是我们的人 他会来找我们
He's our man. He'll get back to us.
好啊
Hello.
你说他们进来了 什么意思
What do you mean they're inside the building?
你们记得里诺吧 我的暴♥力♥街区眼线 对不对
Hey, you boys remember Lino? My eyes in Brick Mansions?
他给我展示了很多
Well, he showed me a lot.
市长好 这块地方真不错
Mr. Mayor. Great place you got here.
我是特里梅因·亚历山大
Tremaine Alexander.
你可以把我当成暴♥力♥街区的"市长"
I'm like the Mayor of Brick Mansions.
很高兴终于见到我们选出来的大官了
It's a pleasure to meet my constituer.
我仅代表 自己 新警探 里诺
On behalf on myself, a new appointed Sheriff and Lino
还有暴♥力♥街区的公民们
and the citizen of Brick Mansions.
我们决定给你的选举战役 做点贡献
We decided to give you a campaign contribution.
-装备已经激活 -发生什么了
-Device activated. -What's going on?
不管你信不信 该死的密♥码♥我忘了
Believe it or not, I forgot the damn code.
-密♥码♥是啥来着 4 8 -警探
-What was it? 4-8... -Detective.
-后边的交给我们处理 -2 1 6
-We can take it from here. -2-1-6. 2..1..6..
你确定这是密♥码♥
Are you sure about that?
我记得 里诺
I think Lino,
你曾经说过 最后一个数字不可能是6
you said it couldn't be 6
如果是6 密♥码♥正好和暴♥力♥街区的邮政编码一样
because that was the ZIP code for Brick Mansion.
那种巧合 太可疑
It will be too much of a coincidence?
你之前说的是巧合 我之前说的是他们想炸死咱们
You said it was a coincidence. I said they wanted to blow us up.
是啊是啊 我觉着刚才在屋顶跳来跳去
Yeah, I think all that jumping around in rooftop
神奇般地都记不住了
has losing it marvels.
脑袋受伤太多 记性就不好
You hit your head one too many times. You're having a hard time to remember.
绅士们 非常感谢 我们将接手
Gentleman, thank you very much, we'll take it...
我确定最后一个数字就是6
I'm pretty sure the last number is 6.
市长要不要把按按钮的这个荣誉让给你
Mr. Mayor, you want to press the button? Or my man Damien got to do it.
按吧
Give it a push.
行了 可以了
Stop! Stop! Enough!
那边发生什么了 你有任务在身
What the hell happened out there? You had a direct order.
你玩我就像玩我父亲那样
You played me just like you played my father.
像你父亲一样 同情心让你软弱
Yeah, and your empathy made you soft, just like your father.
我必须为了城市 做出艰难的决定
I have to make the tough decision for the city.
炸♥弹♥是我送到这儿的
And I send this bomb in there
为了解决大问题
to get rid of it's problems.
你懂得
Come on. You know it.
他们只是一群禽兽
They're no better than animals.
谁是禽兽 为了生存不择手段的
Animals? Who's animals? Man who struggled to survive?
还是要毁掉整个社区
Or man who will destoy a whole community,
杀掉没特权的女人和小孩的人是禽兽
underprivileged women and children?
作为市长 我必须做对所有人最好的事
As a Mayor, I have to do what's best for all the people of the city.
-努力工作的人 -你说的是富人的人
-The hardworking ones... -You mean the rich one?
做出贡献的
The one that contribute.
那些受够"粪坑"的人
The one that are sick and tired of that cesspool.
粪坑 你醒醒吧
Cesspool? You need to wake up my man.
-人♥民♥揭竿而起 -而且他们
-The people are rising up. -And the people...
看看这个 他们会看到你的面目
Check this out. They're sick of you.
大约5分钟后 可以在新闻看到这些
Catch it on the news in about 5 minutes.
在网上公布一份泄密视频后
The Mayor of Detroit was arrested today
底特律市长被捕
after a compromising video posted online
视频讲述 市长密谋炸掉暴♥力♥街区
appeared to show him plotting an attack on Brick Mansions residence.
我把炸♥弹♥送到那里的
"And I send this bomb in there."
将暴♥力♥街区隔绝出城市的"柏林墙"
The demolition of walls that divide the city from the Brick Mansions project
将在下个月拆除
will begin next month.
新选举日期未定
With no date set for new election,
代理市长宣布了重新开启学校
the acting Mayor announced plans for reopen schools,
医院 警♥察♥局的计划
hospitals and police stations...
上去 动作真棒
Up, up, up. That was really good.
走
Go, go, go.
-好啊 猛♥男♥ -探长 看到你好惊喜
-Yeah man. -Yo, Sheriff. What a surprise.
-没什么罪犯要打击了 -是的
-No more crime to fight around here? -Yeah.
我看你在花公♥款♥方面很有责任感啊
Well, I see you???
这不是我买♥♥的 特里梅因给我的
I didn't buy this. Tremaine gave it to me.
不可能
No way.
是的 他觉着这车对他形象不好
Yeah, he didn't think it was right for his image
特别是他在参加选举战役
with the whole From the People campaign.
-我选票投给你特里梅因 -我们正需要呢
-Guys got my vote. -We're gonna need it.
伙计 你最近咋样
What about you partner?
我看你 还在为正义而战呢
I see you still fighting the good fight.
-不 只是想和萝拉一起过日子 -里诺真浪漫
-Only with Lola. -Lino.
我要走了 不想在大街上看毛♥片♥
I got to go, you're making me uncomfortable.
-放轻松伙计 -他就是妒忌
-Easy partner. -He's just jealous.
-你们男人哪 -嘿 数到三
-You guys. -Hey, on three.
数到三
Three.