Used to be that, by the time it got to the States
你能赚的钱很少
there was only so much profit you can squeeze.
所以我们弄了暴♥力♥街区
And then, we got Brick Mansions.
把边境的距离弄成不到1英里
Our very own border and it's less than a mile away.
我上过商学院 最好的商学院还是"社会"
I went to business school, the best business school in the world.
4年 50万美金
4 years, half a million bucks.
你要记住一件事
You just have to remember one thing.
越是得不到的东西 人♥民♥越愿意花更多钱买♥♥
People pay the most for what they cannot get.
把GPS给我
Can I have that GPS?
路途以前提前设计好
The roots are pre programed.
别给弄丢了
Don't lose it.
老大 看看这个
Hey boss, take a look at this.
天杀的 他们怎么知道咱们在这里
The hell did they know we're here?
现在他们知道我们在这里
Now they know we are here.
我们不应该来这里
We weren't suppose to be here.
没人知道我们在这里
No one knows we're here,
除非 他们提前知道我们会来这里
unless that person is already here.
达米安 拿着 把他们带出去
Damien, you take this. Take them out.
去下水道 咱们走
In the sewers! Let's go!
去标记那里
Go to the marker!
所有人 走
给我手♥机♥
Give me the phone
-放下 -你干嘛呢
-Put it down! -The hell are you doing?
大家别动 外边的是我的同事 将要逮捕你们
Nobody move! Those are my friends outside, you're all under arrest!
把枪扔鱼缸里去
Now I want you all to put your guns in the tank!
把枪扔鱼缸里去
Put it on the tank!
趴下
Get down on the ground.
等我的同事进来
Wait for my friends to arrive.
把这个混♥蛋♥ 从我的车上弄下去
Okay, get this bastard off my car!
开快点
Faster!
该死 这家伙挺有决心的
Damn, this kid is determined.
有没有比手♥枪♥更猛的
Do you have anything stronger?
我喜欢这个
I like this
车开稳点
Keep it steady.
我瞄准他到了
I got it!
什么他姥姥的玩意啊
What the fuck!
靠
Shit!
从车里出来 赶紧从车里出来
Get out of the car! Get out of the car now!
那个希腊人 叫乔治 你查下你们的最渴望通缉犯名单
That's George the Greek. Check your most wanted list.
从车里出来
Get out of the car right now!
我是科利尔警探 我是毒品卧底[毒品 麻醉剂同词]
I'm Detective Collier, undercover narcotics.
-给我们看你的ID -好的
-Show us your ID. -Sure.
你是下一个
You're next.
出示身份证 谢谢
ID please.
没事 我来接管这事吧
All right, I take over.
-你要进去多久 -最多一小时
-How long do you need? -One hour tops.
-山姆 这是你的 -谢谢你 萝拉
-Here you go Sam. -Thank you Lola.
-我能帮你什么吗 -萝拉
-Can I help you? -Lola. lola.
爷爷 我们说好的[抽烟计划]是什么
Grandpa, what was our deal?
-一天一根 -地上是多少根了
-One a day. -What's all that down on the ground?
放我一马吧 我还能活多久 还能享受啥呢
Come on, how many pleasures I got left, huh?
读报纸都不能让我快乐了
I can't even enjoy reading my paper.
给我讲讲这是怎么回事吧
Explain this to me.
他是坏人 我们抓了他
He's a bad guy then we took him down.
大部分你读到的都是不成比例的
Most of what you're reading here is born out of proportion.
你不能相信读到的一切东西
You can't believe everything that you read.
就像它写到的
Like where it says, uh...
身份不明的卧底 80英里每小时飙车
"The unidentified undercover hanging on at 80 miles an hour."
夸大了
Exaggeration
枪战过程超过300发子弹打出
"Over 300 rounds fired."
实际也许只有100个
Looks like a 100 rounds, maybe.
我差点就抓到特米娜了
I am so close to taking down Tremaine.
差一点就让他付出代价
So close to making him pay.
复仇和正义不是一♥码♥事
Revenge and justice are not the same thing.
你奶奶已经过世了
And your grandmother is gone.
你♥爸♥爸也过世了
Your father is gone.
我只有你了
You are all I got left.
我将还能活很长时间
And I'm gonna be around for a very long time
因为我非常健康 明白不
because I'm a very healthy old man, okay?
好吧 咱们达成一个协议
All right, so here's the deal.
-我再抓最后一个人♥渣♥ -好吧
-I'll get this one last scumbag. -Okay.
你拿好 一天只能抽一根 记住了
And you keep this to one a day.
我现在就戒掉
I'll cut this out altogether right now
你就连最后一个人♥渣♥也别去抓了 行不行
and you forget about going after that last scumbag.
唉
Yeah.
我想你不会同意的
Just like I thought.
快点走 婊♥子♥
Move, bitch.
白♥痴♥ 看什么
Whatchu looking at, fool?
摸一下屁♥股♥
Got your ass.
你 拉丁美洲人 你哪儿来的
You Latino? Where are you from?
墨西哥
Mexico?
巴西
Brazil?
芮查 发生什么了
What's going on here Rayzah?
没事
Nothing.
我和邻家女孩一会儿再寒暄
Me and home girl gonna chill later.
让我来讲讲生意吧
Let me get down to business.
萝拉 请坐
Lola, please.
-你想要什么 -你的男朋友
-What do you want? -Your boyfriend.
我没有
I don't have a boyfriend.
你和里诺分手了
You and Lino broke up?
我好几年没见过他了
I haven't see him in years.
和我听到的有出入啊
That's not what I heard.
是嘛 那你得把我放到一个"名单"了
Really? Well, I guess you'll just have to add me to the list then.
什么 名单
What list is that?
那个名单里 都是对你漠不关心的人
The list of people who don't give a shit about what you heard.
好聪明啊
That's cute.
你挺好
You listen to this.
我建议我们一块生活先
I suggest we get along.
因为你的翘臀哪儿也去不了 除非里诺现身
Because your pretty ass ain't going nowhere until Lino shows up.
-萝拉 -里诺 你做什么呢
-Hey Lola. -Lino, what the hell are you doing?
-你要发疯我陪你 -你满嘴屁话 我就知道
-If you're going to be mad, I can go. -You full of bullshit, I know it!
你俩处理情感问题的时候
Can you two work out your relationship
能别把枪顶着我的喉咙嘛
when you don't got a gun to my throat?
拿枪顶着你才是我们现在的问题
He's having a gun to your throat is the issue in our relationship.
好吧 大家伙冷静下
All right, everybody just cool down.
我该不该开枪
Should I take the shoot?
别开 我脖子被人顶着枪呢
Nigga's got a 45 against my neck!
走
Move!
你也是 走
You too!
叫格伦·泰勒走开
Tell Tyrel Glenn to step off.
起开 起开
Get back! Back!
咱们好好谈谈 我不想闹出人命
Let's negotiate. We don't need a blood spill man.
好啊 谈判内容就是 停止在这块儿贩卖♥♥毒品
Stop selling dope in the neighborhood, end of negotiation.
让这个疯子过去 要不这样吧
Let the mad man through. How about this.
20公斤的毒品这事 我不计较了
I forget about the 20 keys.
你和你的美女 安安全全的回去
You go back with your pretty girl in a piece.
-我们以后互不打扰 -这个建议不够好
-And we stay of each other business. -Not good enough.
你觉着你还能走多远
How far are you gonna walk out
我的这帮黑鬼兄弟会开枪射你的背部
before one of these niggas put a shot in your back, huh?
听懂了嘛 后退
也许我会中枪 也许我会死
-也许你的美女也会中枪 是不 -后退
我的手下会杀了你
My boys, they are going to kill you!
你以为能活着回去 假装什么事没发生
You think you can go back and pretend nothing happened?
你图什么呢
And for what, huh?
里诺他们有办法进来的
They will get in here, Lino.
我不太相信
I'm not so sure about that.
-快点你这个混♥蛋♥ -走
-怎么样了 -他从外边锁上了门
一群饭桶
打开门
格伦·泰勒的小妹妹快醒了
Tyrel Glenn little sister is about to wake up.
那是福特野马 你认识吧 那是我的宝贝
钥匙 混♥蛋♥
-后退 -你去开
别把我车毁了 要不你死定了
闭嘴 去后座