市长发布宵禁令后 街上的犯罪减少
Violence spilt the street as the Mayor declared marshall law today.
底特律已被认为是美国最危险的城市
Naming Detroit as the most dangerous city in America.
城市其他地方的贫困房♥屋计划已经被终止
The housing project has been sealed off in the rest of the city.
杀人案件比率攀升到40年最高
The homicide rate is at the highest in 40 years.
社区激活了名为"暴♥力♥街区"的计划 导致成为鬼城
Community active project known as Brick Mansions will become a ghost town.
对44英尺墙建筑的越来越多抗♥议♥
More protesting of the construction of the 44 foot wall
将暴♥力♥街区和城市其他地方隔绝
that will separate Brick Mansions from the rest of the city.
出入暴♥力♥街区的人们会遇到 多次交管检查
These checkpoints control all the people in and out of Brick Mansions.
先生们
Gentleman...
这个计划就是我们的明灯
These development is a beacon of light in our dark city.
环保的社区 高档的商店和办公室
Eco friendly residences, exclusive shops and offices
所有这些属于城市的 坐落于20英亩面♥积♥内的
all situated on 20 acres of the most valuable property
宝贵的建筑物
that the city owns.
现在在你们的合作和支持下
Now, with your cooperation and your backing,
我们将让底特律恢复往日的光辉
we're gonna restore Detroit to it's former glory.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
这块地方现在属于"暴♥力♥街区"贫穷房♥屋计划
This land is currently the Brick Mansions housing project.
为了这些房♥屋建起来 那些宝贵房♥屋必须拆掉
In order for this to go up, that has to come down.
现在住着的人 你预想中 他们会怎样
Yes, what is it do you envision for the people currently living there?
作为市长 我可以向你保证
Well, as your Mayor I can assure you
所有这个美好城市的居民
that all the people of this fine city
都会被照顾好
will be taking care of.
先生们 祝美好未来
Gentleman, to the future.
-嘿嘿嘿 -杀手 最近好吗
-Yo, yo, yo. -What's up killer?
小心 留意那辆车
Check that shit out.
兄弟们 做啥好吃的呢
What's cooking my brothers?
你最好还是开车走吧
Yeah, you best keep on rolling dawg.
K2 你在这里做什么呢
What are you doing here K2?
不是吧 怎么这表情 我没惹到你吧
Come on now, why the hate?
我要找里诺 他有我要的东西
I'm looking for Lino. He's got something for me.
-里诺不在这里 -我不信
-Lino ain't here. -Nah.
我打赌他就在那里
I'm gonna bet Lino's up there right now.
他觉得他一次就能改变20公里的贫民区
He thinks he can change the ghetto 20 kilos at a time.
你再多走一步 你就没命知道他能不能了
Bet your ass ain't gonna find out.
我把电♥话♥留给你们
I'm gonna leave you my number.
克林先生回来之后 叫他给我打个电♥话♥
And when Mr. Clean comes back, you tell him to give me a call.
K2 拜托 别这么做
Come on, K2.
让他们出来
Fill them up.
-你们知道里诺在哪儿吗 -知道
-Y'all know where Lino stay at? -Yes.
带路
Come on.
-哪儿呢 -右边 右边
-Where? -Right, right.
里诺
Lino.
过道走道头 左转
At the end of that hall, left door!
我要抓住你
I'm gonna get you.
踹了这哥们
Knock this damn door down.
听我的口号♥
On my count.
1 2
One, two...
抓住那个婊♥子♥
Catch that little bitch!
封锁住这个建筑的所有出口
Lock this piece of shit building down!
我就知道她很可爱 是啊
She is cute, I know.
你不知道 她的屁♥股♥可翘了
She's got a great ass, man.
-孩子们 好 -里诺 你好
-Hi kids. -Hey Lino.
不是吧 我去
Ah, hell no.
特里梅因要把你们当烤鸭片了
Tremaine's gonna slice y'all.
我们该咋办呢 不想死啊
What do we do?
是你们该怎么办 跟我没关
Who's we?
我要杀了这个王八蛋
I'm gonna kill this motherfucker!
抓住他
Get him!
他在房♥顶
He's on the roof!
猛♥男♥ 发生什么了
What's going on man?
暴♥力♥街区
我不知你从哪里来
I can't see where you comin' from
但是我知道你在逃避什么
But I know just what you runnin' from
影响你的不是最坏的人
And what matters ain't the who's baddest but
而是那些阻止你和窈窕淑女热恋
The ones who stop you fallin' from your ladde baby
达米安 你是不是把我忘了
Damien, you forgot me.
不是 我最近经常加班 没工夫
No, I just throwing some overtime at work.
当我全心爱你时
When I love you like the way I love you
你要多少钱
How much do you need?
好吧
Okay, well...
我们会想办法帮你的
I will see what we can do.
但是别给我手♥机♥打电♥话♥了
But never call my cellular phone again.
谁把我的电♥话♥号♥码给他的
Who give him my number?
乔治 对不起 我给的 我不知道他会这么做
Mr. George, I'm sorry, I didn't know.
我话讲到哪儿来着
Where was I?
K2
K2.
包裹搞丢了 不再给他20千克 他会疯了
Loses a package. Needs another 20 before Tremaine flips out.
最有趣的地方是 他还要我们送货上门
Best part, he wants it delivered.
看来我们必须要去暴♥力♥街区了
Guess we have to go to Brick Mansions.
谁有胆量在周五晚上去那个破地方冒个险
Now, who wants to venture into that shithole on a Friday night?
我愿意
I would.
你觉着你行吗
Think you can handle it?
我就是干这种活出名的
I am known as a handler.
好吧
All right.
你知道我妈妈会从坟墓里跳出来
You know, my mama will be turning her grave
如果她知道我篡改她的食谱 加这么多胡椒
if she see me adding this much hot pepper to her recipe.
大部分我妈妈的食谱我都喜欢
Thought I appreciate most of my mother's recipe.
只要有正确的配料
You get the right ingredients.
你永远做出美食
You can never go wrong.
就像今天早上指引我们去K2
Which lead us to this morning, K2.
我相信你拿到了正确的配料和清晰的指示
I believe you had the right ingredients and clear instructions.
抓回里诺 把他从你身上偷走的20千克货拿回来
Bring back Lino and my 20 kilos that he jacked from you.
然后落得现在这个结果 人没抓来 货没抢回来
Yet here we are, no Lino, no kilos.
哥 你想想看 大耶 我和芮查
Look, big dawg, me and Rayzah, you know...
别想把这个赖到女人身上
Don't you go blame this on a woman, dawg.
我的五个人被♥干♥倒了 他们成了你的出丑秀
There's five of my men down. They become your little shit show.
又失去了5条灵魂啊
That's five more soul that gone.
我是不是要把你变成第6个
Should I make six?
我是不是要把你变成第6个
Should I make it six?
你给我♥干♥活 我给你很高的工资
I paid good money for a servies.
我要的是好的建议
I need some good ideas.
你有吗
You got any good ideas?
你呢 有建议吗
How about you? Any ideas?
抱歉 没有
No, sir.
那是第六个 谁将是第七个
And that's six. Shall I make it seven?
等下等下 里诺有个女朋友
Hold up, hold up, Lino got a girl.
过去 他从小流氓手中救过她 胡德
Back in the day, he helped her get out the hood.
我们抓住那个女的 自然能找到里诺
We grab that bitch and I swear he's gonna come around.
-你知道她在哪儿吗 -我知道她住哪儿
-You know where she's at? -Yeah, we know where she at.
抓不到她别回来
Don't come back here without her.
别介啊 哥们你得相信我啊
Yo, trust me man.
好吧
All right.
就是他 乔治 一个希腊人
That's it, George the Greek.
达米安 你跟我多久了 一年有吗
How long you've been with me now Damien, a year?
差不多
Yeah, about that.
是时候让你看看我们的本事了
It's time for you to see what we're all about.
你去哪儿 把车停后边
Where are you going? Go park the car in the back.
成 你一说中文我就想死
You kill me, Cheng.
达米安 成 成 达米安
Damien, Cheng. Cheng, Damien.
-你是个有很多天赋的男人 -因为我努力
-You're a man of many talents. -I try.
成 你是不是要给我点零钱
Cheng, you have some change for me?
酷
Cool.
所有队伍注意 他们已经到地下了
All team, they've gone underground.
达米安 你去过东南亚嘛
You ever been to Southeast Asia, Damien?
从没去过
No, I never been there.
他发现我们藏的东西了
He's found the stash.
给我弄20千克 很紧急的
Hey, prep me 20 key, it's a rush.
东南亚的人就在马路边上种生产这些毒品的农作物
South East Asia planted this drug by the side of the road
这就是为什么毒品在那里不值钱
which is why the dope there is worth shit.
但是每次他过境 价值变成原来的三倍
But everytime it crosses a border, it triples in value.
过去是这样 但是一毒品从边境过州境