快走
Go, go!
我开车
I'll drive.
快躲开 白♥痴♥们
Get out of the way you fool!
咱们去抓他们
Let's get these guys!
快点
Faster!
-快点 -你开得了
-Faster! -You wanna drive?
-你开吧 -嘿嘿嘿
-Go ahead, drive. -Whoah, whoah.
我要下车
I need to get out.
你要做啥 跳出去
What are you trying to do? Jump out the damn car?
-你往哪儿开呢 -我要甩掉他们
-Where you going? -I'm trying to get rid of these guys.
闭嘴行吗
Will you shut up?
我看不到人了
I don't see them!
-去房♥顶是走那条路 -你刚才干什么不告诉我呢
-Rooftop back that way! -Why didn't you tell me that?
-快点 告诉我 怎么走 -左边 左边
-Come on, tell me, which way? -Left, left!
往回开 萝拉在那里 抓紧时间
Lola is in back there! We don't have much time!
是往哪儿开啊
Back where?
该死
Damn.
快点
Come on!
我刚才 叫你别趴下去
I told you to stay down!
听着 我们不能这么跑上去 这正是他希望的
Look, we can just run to that rooftop. He's not gonna expecting us.
-你有更好的解决方案 -我正在想呢
-You got a better solution? -I'm working on it.
边跑边想 能做到吗
Can you work while run?
-特里梅因会疯的 -快 这边走
-Tremaine gonna wild out. -Come on, this way.
这次给我趴好了
Stay down this time.
他们在车里
They're in the bus!
你们俩 过去检查一下
You two, go check it out.
我们分开跑
Let's split up!
数到3 开始行动
On three! -Three! 3
什么
What the...
该死
Shit.
现在距离够近不
Close enough now?
谢谢
Thank you.
-立刻打电♥话♥给国防部 -好的 先生
-Get defense on the line immediately. -Yes, sir.
你好 怎么了
Hello. What?
好的 我现在就去把你的信息递上去
Okay. I'm gonna bring it up right now.
我们有难题了
We have an issue.
这些"暴♥力♥街区"的照片 是从卫星监控而来
These are satellite surveillance images from Brick Mansions
几分钟前拍的
taking several minutes ago.
-炸♥弹♥在这里 -那个是什么
-There's the bomb. -What's that?
那是一个老的俄式地面导弹
That's an old Russian missile.
它的半径差不多5英里
Has a radius about 5 miles.
-他们怎么得到的 -等等 他们如果发射了这个
-How the hell that they get that? -Wait, if they launch that...
-这个城市就像核爆中心点 -我们必须疏散
-The city is ground zero. -We're gonna have to evacuate.
没时间
No time.
这里有一个防放射性灰尘的避难所
There's a fallout shelter.
不行 抵挡不住 NAD的爆♥炸♥
It won't help us against the NAD blast.
我们有什么选项可做 无人机
What option do we have then? Drone?
晚了 连得到授权的时间都不够
Too late. We'll never get authorization just like that.
-银行开门了 -我去查一查
-Bank is open. -I'll check.
我认为他们在耍咱们 没有存款入账
I think they fooled us. No deposit.
你想知道 为什么我的人不相信政♥府♥吗
And you wonder why people don't trust the government.
发生什么了
What the hell is going on?
不仅没给咱们转账
Not only they not make the transfer.
他们在清空我们的账户余额
They emptying all of our accounts.
芮查 我们要发射了 躲到安全的地方
Rayzah. We're gonna launch. Stay clear.
时间到了 受死吧 婊♥子♥
Time's up, bitch.
市中心将要重建了
Downtown is about to get remodeled.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的狗屎玩意儿
Russian piece of shit.
那些是导弹发射控制器
Those are the controller.
我现在要把萝拉弄出这个地方
Now I'm gonna get her out of the picture.
小心 搞不好你会射到 萝拉
Be careful. You'll hit Lola.
现在我要射这个黑鬼
No, I wanna get this one away from her.
特里 特里 他们刚才朝接收器开枪
Trem. Trem, they shot the receiver.
我现在要去杀了警探和他的帮手
Now I got to shoot the Sheriff and his deputy.
该死 走吧
Damn it. Let's go.
一切为了暴♥力♥街区
For the Brick Mansions!
伙计们 开始行动
Time to take action boys!
不战斗 就死亡
We fight or we die!
刚才那是什么
What was that?
好像他们刚才击中了发射装置
Looks like they shot the launch mechanism.
-导致不能发射 -我们还没出局
-The missile can't launch. -We're still on the game.
我要求封锁住这个建筑
I want the building sealed down.
封锁住建筑 斯柯达跟我走
Seal the building! Yeti, with me.
走
Move it!
太糟了 借过一下
That's sucks. Excuse me.
-一二三 -你做什么呢
-One, two, three. -Hey, what are you doing?
-四五六 -嘿 停一下
-Four, five, six. -Hey, stop that.
七
Seven.
这 不是什么好主意
Hey, this is a bad idea.
我相信你之前说过
I believe you said
我们将成功或者死亡
we gonna do it or die trying.
我只是表达情感
It's an expression.
别想了 跳吧
Don't think. Jump.
真不是什么好主意
This is really a bad idea.
快点过来
Come on!
守住楼梯
Block this stairs.
对你这么大块头的男人来说 守住这里小菜一碟
Easy enough for men of your size.
-你有计划吗 -别死了 就是计划
-You got a plan? -Keep our ass, don't get squashed.
我在跑 我在跑
I'm going, I'm going.
-数到三 -三
-On three. -Three!
靠
Fuck!
日
Fuck!
你干嘛呢 快点
What are you doing? Hurry up!
他要变身绿巨人了
He's really pissed off!
快点
Hurry!
未来很美好 你不能忘记过去
It's a great future, you can't forget your past.
我之前告诉你了 特里梅因吹牛
I told you Tremaine's all bluff.
不 特里梅因·亚历山大从不吹牛
No, Tremaine Alexander don't bluff.
也不做愚蠢的赌注
Nor do I make a stupid bet.
解开她的绳索 一切结束了
Untie her. This game is over.
你说什么呢
What do you talking about?
我只做生意 我不打算杀死那几百万人
I'm a businessman. I'm not gonna kill millions of people.
他们会过来拆解炸♥弹♥
They will come to disarm this thing.
在死之前我们赶紧离开这里
We need to get out of here before we all get fried.
-你变得软弱了 -注意你的言辞
-You gone soft. -You watch your tone, woman.
注意我的言辞 你有什么毛病
Watch my tone? What is wrong with you?
解开她的绳索
Untie the girl!
也许我应该杀了你自己做这件事
Maybe I should just kill you and do this myself.
现在谁是婊♥子♥
Who's the bitch now?
离她远点儿
Get away from her!
我没事 我没事
It's okay. It's okay.
我很开心你们过来救所有人
I'm so glad you boys came to safe everyone, man.
不是所有人都救
Not everyone.
里诺 他们会发短♥信♥ 把密♥码♥传过来 你输入进去
Hey, Lino. They're gonna text the code. You punch it in.
-跪下 -等一下
-Now get down on your knees. -No, wait.
他好像有话要说
Let him explain.
警探 你要开枪打手上没武器的人吗
You want to shoot unarmed man, Sheriff?
至少你能看到自己被射死
At least you know the shoot is coming,
比我父亲的死法强多了
it's better than my father.
-我和你♥爸♥爸有毛关系 -约翰·科利尔少尉
-What I have to do with your father? -Liutenant John Collier.
你仍然把你♥爸♥爸的死怪在我身上
You still blame me for that one?
你在总部开枪打他
You shot him in your headquarter.
等等
Wait.
他死的那天压根没走进我的建筑物
He never entered the building of mine.
我看监控视频 看了整个过程
I saw the whole thing from my surveillance camera.
他自己的人枪击了他 扔到我的门口 慢慢死掉
His own man shot him in the back and left him for death in my doorstep.
这件事是一个该死的陷阱
A cold blooded setup.
你满嘴屁话 跪下
You full of shit. Now get down on your knees.
跪下
Get down on your knees!
-有问题 -密♥码♥没发过来
-There's a problem. -What? The number didn't come through?