干吗 你打电♥话♥是想说服 我把另一边脸颊伸过去(让他打)吗?
What, you call to preach me about turning the other cheek now?
我觉得在那种情况下 你做得对
I think you did all right by God, under the circumstances.
你的朋友们都支持你 Laz 这里是你的家
Your people are here for you, Laz. This is your home.
别觉得羞愧 不好意思见大家
Ain't no shame in showing your face around here.
嗯 知道了
Yeah, all right.
狗屁
Shit.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit!
小姑娘?
Little lady?
小姑娘 听我说 小姐
Little lady, listen to me. Miss.
小姐 睁开眼睛 好吗?
Miss, now, I need you to open your eyes for me, all right?
快点 睁开眼睛 你可以的 对吧?
Come on now. Open your eyes. Now, you can do that for me, can't you?
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
做得好 就是那样
There you go. Just like that.
好极了
That's good.
- Tehronne - 嗯?
- Tehronne. - Huh?
- Tehronne - Tehronne?
- Tehronne. - Tehronne?
他...他...不会是他把你弄成...
He did... He did... He didn't do this to...
没关系
It's all right.
我这就到镇上去买♥♥点药 这样才能治好你
I'm fixing to go to town and get some medicines so I can fix you up.
你就休息 好吧?
You just rest, all right?
尽量睡一会儿
Just try to get some sleep.
让你的感冒快点好
Take that chill off of you.
真♥他♥妈♥的
God damn.
- Lazarus? - Angie小姐 你吓了我一大跳
- Lazarus? - Miss Angie. You gave me a start.
真对不起 我穿了软底鞋 我的背不大好
I'm sorry, it's these soft shoes I wear for my back.
- 你的背受伤了? - 没有 我一天大部分时间都站着
- You hurt your back? - No, no, I'm standing most of my day.
穿它可以舒服点
They're just for support.
今天早上在教堂没看见你
Didn't see you in church this morning.
哦 地里很忙
Oh, I'm real busy with the crops.
如果我周六不干活 那我就得雇帮手才行
And if I don't work on Sunday, then I have to hire some extra hands.
哦 见到你真好
Well, it's good to see you.
是这样 Angela小姐
Look here, Miss Angela,
我的小侄女 她咳得很厉害
my little niece, she got a real bad cough.
- 你带她去看医生了吗? - 没
- You take her to a doctor? - No.
她不能去... 呃 是没有钱请医生
She can't go... Well, ain't no money for a doctor.
她爸爸失业了 他请我代为照顾她
Her daddy off work and he asked me to take care of her.
我不...不知道怎么办
I don't... I don't know what to do.
你就在这儿等着
You wait right here.
你侄女满12岁了吗?
Is your niece older than 12?
好的 我姐姐因为肺炎 也咳得很厉害
Okay. My sister got a bad cough with her pneumonia
所以我照她的处方抄了一份
so I just copied her prescription.
你不用付钱 拿着吧
You don t need to pay anything. Just take it.
如果她病情恶化 你给我打电♥话♥
And if she gets worse, you give me a call.
我把号♥码写在瓶子上了
I put my number on the bottle.
你不会因此惹上麻烦吧?
You ain't gonna get into no trouble about this, is you?
如果没人发现就没问题
Not if no one finds out.
嘿 Laz 你知道我们周日不开张的 伙计
Hey, Laz. You know we closed on Sunday, man.
我得和Tehronne谈谈
I need to talk to Tehronne.
喂 T!
Yo, T!
Laz想和你聊二句
Laz wanna holla at you, man.
过来吧 伙计
Come on back, Cuz.
如果一个人每次都赢 你们还称它为游戏么?
You call it a game when one man wins each time?
我会说真♥他♥妈♥的耻辱
I call it a motherfucking shame.
- 有什么事? - 能和你说句话么?
- What you want? - Can I get a word?
过来吧
Come on.
- 你想要些货? - 不是 我不碰那玩意
- You want some weed? - No, man, I don't mess with that stuff.
你认识一个大概 这么高的白人女孩吗?
You know a white girl about yay high,
褐色的头发 中分?
dirty blonde hair split down the middle like?
你想搭上她可不该通过我 伙计
That ain't up to me to hook you up, pop.
- 她是她 知道吗? - 哈?
- She on her own, you know? - Huh?
我可不拉皮条
I don't pimp that.
不过如果你说的 和我想的是同一个人的话
But if you talking about who I think you talking about,
你说的是Rae Rae Doole
you talking about Rae. Rae Doole.
挺象你描述的 性感的小家伙
Sexy little split tail, like you say.
我不能帮你搭上她 可我手头倒确实有二个妓♥女♥
Can't hook you up with that. But I do got two ho.
一个不在镇上
One of them ain't in town
另一个怀孕了 所以你得靠自己了
and the other one pregnant, so you on your own.
那么 这个Rae 你和她发♥生♥关♥系♥了?
Well, this Rae, you get with her?
- 妈的 谁没有啊? - 你什么意思?
- Shit, man, who ain't fucked her? - What you mean?
伙计 她一有空就逮谁干谁
Man, she got a spare minute, she snatch up anybody.
有时候她想来点真正带劲的 就会打电♥话♥给我
Sometime she needs the real deal, so she calls me up.
女孩有欲望 明白吗? 一个黑鬼该怎么做?
Girl got a itch, you know? What's a nigger to do?
这个女孩 Rae 她喜欢粗暴点的?
Now this girl, Rae, she like it rough?
你知道的 好比打她之类的?
You know, like beating on her or whatnot?
据我所知可不那样
That ain't my scene.
- 你那么对她的? - 不是
- That something you into? - No.
听着 黑鬼 那个女孩合我的胃口
See, look, nigger, that girl's in my favor.
你要是敢对她动粗 就得先过我这一关
You fuck with her rough, you got me to fuck with.
喔 喔 喔 别冲动 孩子
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Collar that dog, boy.
我不想和她搞在一起 我只想知道她是谁 就这么简单
I don't wanna mess with her. I just wanna know who she is, that's all.
就象我说的 你想搞她 我不会碍你事的
Like I say, you wanna hook up with that, I ain't in your way.
反正镇上搞过她的人多了去了
That switch of hers been all over town anyway.
- 她有病 你知道吗? - 什么病?
- She got that sickness, you know? - What sickness?
如果没人操她 她会发疯的
What I'm saying is, she gotta get dick or she goes crazy.
把我的钱准备好 黑鬼
Get my money ready, nigger.
小姐?
Miss?
Rae小姐
Miss Rae?
嘿 嘿 听得见我说话吗?
Hey! Hey, you hear me?
过来 快点
Come here. Come on.
过来 嘿
Come on now. Hey.
哦 妈的 这么烫手
Oh, shit! You burning up!
嘿 听我说 看着我的眼睛 快点
Hey, listen to me. Look me in the eye now. Come on.
看着我
Look at me.
你瞧 这里没人伤害你 没有伤害
See, ain't no harm here. Ain't no harm.
我只想帮你好起来
All I wanna do is get you well.
我叫 Lazarus Lazarus Redd
My name is Lazarus. Lazarus Redd.
- Lazarus. - 没错 我的名字叫Lazarus
- Lazarus. - That's right. My name is Lazarus.
- Lazarus Redd - Lazarus
- Lazarus Redd. - Lazarus.
我会好好照顾你的 好吗?
And I'm gonna take good care of you, all right? Okay?
Lazarus! Lazarus!
Lazarus! Lazarus!
Lazarus!
Lazarus!
滚下来!从我身上滚下来!
Get off me! Get off me!
看我是不是在乎你们这些人
See if I give a shit about any of you people!
Lazarus! Lazarus!
Lazarus! Lazarus!
Lazarus!
Lazarus!
我知道很痛 我知道
I know. I know it hurts. I know it hurts!
我们得让烧退下去
We gotta break that fever!
我不会让你死的
I ain't gonna let you die!
我不是要弄死你
I ain't letting you die!
现在呼吸
Now breathe.
快点 呼吸 镇定下来
Come on. Breathe now. Calm down.
行了 你的体温下来了
There you go. You cooling off already.
孩子 你吓死我了
Girl, you put the fear of the devil in me.
我小时候在万圣节前夜 在墓地被吓着过一次
I was scared as a kid on Halloween night in the graveyard.
Ronnie?
Ronnie?
Ronnie?
Ronnie?
Ronnie 你去哪儿了? 你去哪儿了?
Ronnie, where did you go? Where did you go?
你上哪儿去了?
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了 Ronnie? 你去哪儿了?
Where did you go, Ronnie? Where did you go?
Ronnie?
Ronnie?
Ronnie?
Ronnie?
Ronnie!
Ronnie!
Ronnie!
Ronnie!
嘿 小姑娘...
Say, gal...
嘿
Hey.
你听见我说话了么?
Is you hearing the sound of my voice?
你在梦游 孩子
You traveling now, girl.
干吗不和我一起回房♥子里去?
Why don't you come on back in the house with me now?
快点吧
Come on now.
快点
Come on!
电影精选列表