有个孩子 钻石在她手上
This kid, she's got the diamond.
她叫卡珊德拉·该隐
Her name's Cassandra Cain.
见鬼了
Holy fuck.
卡珊德拉·该隐在哪
Where can I find Cassandra Cain?
好了 讲明白了
Okay. Now we're good.
七号♥牢房♥
Cell seven.
谢谢 小可爱 真讨人喜欢
Thanks, doll. You're a peach.
我认识那家伙
Hey, I know that guy.
拒绝访问 拒绝访问
Access denied. Access denied.
拒绝访问 拒绝访问
Access denied. Access denied.
拒绝访问 拒绝访问 拒绝
Access denied. Access denied. Denied.
拒绝 拒绝 拒绝
Denied. Denied. Denied. Denied. Denied. Denied.
这就好了
Perfect.
站住 站住
Hold up, hold up.
-记得我吗 -她偷了我的车
- Remember me? - She stole my car!
-哈莉·奎茵 -奎茵
- Harley Quinn. - Hey, Quinn!
-有本事放我们出来 -当我不在 大伙们
- Let us out, see what happens. - Don't mind me, guys.
-你杀了我的毛丝鼠 -我是来找那个小鬼的
- You killed my chinchilla! - Here for the kid.
怎么 姑娘 托你的福老子才在这里
What's up, girl? You're the reason I'm in here!
行吧 抱歉了
Yeah, sorry about that.
-你死定了 -我要杀了你 奎茵
- You're dead! - I'm gonna kill you, Quinn!
小鬼
Hey, kid.
-你是轮滑赛那疯子 -对 是我
- You're that psycho from the roller derby. - Yeah, yeah.
你是卡珊德拉·该隐吗
Are you Cassandra Cain?
对
Yeah.
你得告诉我...
I need to know where...
稍等一下
Hold, please.
哈莉
Harley...
抓到你了 小混♥蛋♥
I got you, you little shit.
你们是什么人
Who are you guys?
快跑 快跑
Go, go, go.
小鬼要抓活的
Keep the kid alive.
帮我一把
A little help.
她就非得一直逃跑吗
Does she have to keep running?
罗曼 你个有钱的混♥蛋♥
Roman, you trustafarian fuckbag.
是你
You!
是你
You!
离那孩子远点
Step away from the kid.
丢了
Drop it.
手♥机♥吗
The phone?
行啊
Sure.
很好 你醒了
Oh, good. You're awake.
帮我丢一下 行吗
Toss that for me, will ya?
什么情况
What the fuck?
我刚炸了谁
Who did I just blow up?
要不然是个想杀我的人
Either someone who wants me dead,
要不然是想要取你首级
or someone looking to collect
去领五十万赏金的人
the half-million dollar reward on your head.
五十万美元
Half a million dollars?
没错
Yeah.
你觉得我长得像值五十万吗
Do I look like I'm worth half a million dollars?
-不太像 -你抓错小孩了
- Not really. - You've got the wrong kid.
快点给我解开
Now, uncuff me.
可以啊
Sure.
只要你把钻石给我
As soon as you give me the diamond.
什么钻石
What diamond?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
看着我
Look at me.
干嘛
What?
我可不知道什么钻石
I don't know nothing about no diamond.
你语调中有变化
The inflection in your voice,
你没法跟我有视线接触
the way you can't hold eye contact,
你还是个肮脏的小偷
and the fact that you're a filthy little thief,
全都表明你清楚得很
all suggest that you do.
你可以直接给我 不然我也可以
Now, you can give it to me, or I can give you
把你交给钻石的主人
to the man that diamond belongs to.
不过相信我 你肯定不会喜欢
But trust me when I say, you're not gonna like
他会对你做的事
what he's gonna do to ya.
快点 给我
Now, hand it over.
这事不可能
Yeah, not gonna happen.
-再说一遍 -我说不行
- Come again? - I said I can't.
你再说一遍
One more time.
-我没法给你 -为什么
- I can't give it to you. - Why not?
因为我吞了 行了吧
Because I ate it, okay?
很好
Yes.
我们在这里干什么
What are we even doing here?
有两种办法可以把钻石从你肚子里取出来
There are two ways that diamond's coming outta ya.
这种
This way,
或者这种
or this way.
我也觉得
That's what I thought.
再说了 我家没吃的了
Also, I'm outta groceries.
你当雇佣兵多久了
So, how long you been a mercenary?
你从哪里拿到
Hey, where did you get...
你一直忙着看我的右手
You're so busy looking at my right hand,
你想都没想过我的左手
you haven't even thought about my left.
你的左手跟我的手铐在一起
Your left hand is cuffed to mine.
我得学学这招
I'll have to learn that one.
我们能买♥♥这个吗
Can we get this?
你没打算逃跑吧
You're not gonna try to run, are you?
听好 要是我真的值五十万
Look, if there's really a half mil on my head,
我觉得我最好还是
I figure I'm better off with
跟不会把我开膛破肚的人待在一起
the person who's not gonna cut me open.
行吧 但你要是想跑 我会杀了你的
Fine. But if you try to run, I will kill you.
我才不在乎你是不是孩子
I do not care that you're a kid.
我看见了
I saw that.
不过说真的 你怎么取得现在的成就的
Seriously though, how'd you get to be here?
在高大上的商店买♥♥东西
I mean, shopping at fancy-ass stores,
赚大钱 自己当老板
you're making bank, you have your own business.
你怎么做到的 告诉我吧
How'd you do it? Come on, tell me.
女人之间的秘密
Woman to woman.
小偷小摸是不错 但是我有真正的潜力
Being a pickpocket's fine and all, but I got real potential.
我要怎么变得跟你一样
I mean, how do I be like you?
疯狂的部分不用 其他的教教我
Well, except for the crazy part. But other than that.
第一 没人跟我一样
Number one, no one is like me.
哪怕只是跟我接近
If you wanted to even come close,
都得先去上医学院
you would have to go to medical school.
成为精神科医生 在疯人院工作
Become a psychiatrist, work in an asylum.
爱上你的病人
Fall in love with your patient,
帮上述病人逃离上述疯人院
break said patient out of said asylum.
开始犯罪生涯
Begin a life of crime.
跳进一桶化学物质里跟一个疯子证明自己
Jump into a vat of chemicals to prove yourself to a madman.
被蝙蝠侠逮捕
Get arrested by the Batman.
去坐牢 脖子上套着炸♥弹♥出狱
Go back to jail, get out of jail with a bomb on your neck.
拯救世界 回去坐牢 然后越狱
Save the world, go back to jail, and break out of jail
最后跟之前提到的疯子分手
before breaking up with the aforementioned madman
自立门户
and going out on your own.
第二
Number two...
一瓶插了根黄瓜的自来水
Six bucks for tap water
竟然卖♥♥六块钱
with a fucking cucumber stick in it?
这才是疯了
That's crazy.
我才不是在这家店买♥♥东西
I'm not shopping at this store.
我是在这家店抢东西
I'm robbing this store.
把这当作你的第一堂课
Consider this your first lesson.
蠢货才付钱
Paying is for dummies.
让开
Move it!
这是医生餐厅 这是医生
This is Doc's Place. And this is Doc.
莲花
Lotus flower!
-医生 你好吗 -我很好
- Hiya, Doc. How are ya? - Good.
他是我从来没有过的中国台♥湾♥祖父
He's the Taiwanese grandpa I never had.
他知道所有事 认识所有人
He knows everything and everyone.
电影精选列表