听说 要想把故事讲好
They say, if you wanna tell a story right,
就得从头说起
you gotta start at the beginning.
太远了 好吧
Too far? Fine.
这就是我 哈琳·奎泽尔
This is me, Harleen Quinzel.
我小的时候
When I was a kid,
爸爸拿我换了六罐啤酒
my dad traded me for a six-pack of beer.
但不论他抛弃我多少次
But however many times he tried to ditch me...
我都能找回来
I kept coming back.
最后他给我找了个新家
Eventually, he found me a new home.
圣伯纳黛特修道院的好心修女们教会我很多事
The good sisters of St. Bernadette's taught me a lot.
但我从来不是孺子可教的那类孩子
But I was never an establishment kinda gal.
考虑到我经历的一切 我表现得算不错了
All things considered, I did good.
我还去上了大学
I even went to college.
拿了博士学位
Got my PhD.
为爱心碎过一两次
Had my heart broken once or twice.
找寻真爱 可不太容易
Finding love, it's not easy.
所以我全身心投入工作
So I threw myself into my work,
成为一名精神科医生
became a psychiatrist.
就在那时我遇见了他
That's when I met him.
J先生 我的小丑大人
Mr. J. My Joker.
我猛地坠入爱河
Oh, I fell hard.
就像从飞机上跳下来 没带降落伞
Like out of a plane without a parachute,
正中你那张蠢兮兮的脸一样惨
right in your dumb fucking face kinda hard.
我完全迷失了自我
I lost all sense of who I was.
只看得到我亲爱的布丁
I only had eyes for Puddin'.
我们都知道那句话怎么说
We all know the saying,
"每个成功男人背后
"Behind every successful man
都有一个坏婆娘"
there's a badass broad."
好吧 说的就是我
Well, that was me.
J先生最伟大的花招中 有一些是我想到的
I was the brains behind some of Mr. J's greatest stunts.
但他只是没告诉别人罢了
Not that he let anyone know it.
布丁
Puddin'?
可能所有的好事总会结束吧
I guess all good things have to come to an end.
于是
So...
我们分手了
we broke up.
我非常成熟地接受了此事
I handled it real mature.
但J先生受到了极大的冲击
But Mr. J was super broke up about it.
我换了一个很不错的地方 一个人住
I got an amazing new place that was all mine.
让我有空间去反思自己过去犯下的错误
It gave me the space to really reflect on the mistakes of my past.
我需要找到自己的新身份
I had to find a new identity.
新的我
A new me.
很不容易
It wasn't easy.
但过了一段时间 我甚至开始
But after a while, I even opened myself up
拥抱可能的新恋情
to the possibility of new love.
嗨 小可人儿
Hello, nice baby.
新恋情是这样的
Here's the thing about new love...
我接受肉体支付
I take payment-in-kind.
你得喂它才行
...you have to feed it.
不久后我就完全恢复
Soon enough, I was back on my feet.
准备好翻篇 去交新朋友
Ready to move on, to make new friends.
她是货真价实的
She means fucking business!
-来了 -给我借点力
- Oh, here we go! - Whip me!
她借力冲到了最前面
She has taken a whip from the pivot, catapulted to the high side!
来吧
Yeah! Come on!
是时候让哥谭市见识一下新的哈莉·奎茵了
It was time for Gotham to meet the new Harley Quinn,
所以我真的是豁出去了
so I really put myself out there.
像骑你男人一样骑那根杆子吧
Ride that pole like you ride your man!
该死 给我他妈坐下
God damn it. Sit the fuck down.
什么
What?
我说了把你的小屁♥股♥放下去 你这个蠢婊♥子♥
I said sit your skinny ass down, you dumb slut.
好吧
Okay.
你把我的腿坐断了
You broke my fucking legs!
怎么了
What?
无名场面不派对 对吧
It's not a party without a little drama, am I right?
来呀 开灯
Come on! Turn it up!
我请大家喝酒
Shots on the house.
敢说我傻 我有博士学位 混账东西
Call me dumb. I have a PhD, motherfucker.
-奎茵小姐 -罗米
- Miss Quinn. - Romy.
他是我的司机
That was my driver.
哎呀
Oh, whoops.
这肯定是他的错 我炒了他
Well, I'm sure it was his fault. Consider him fired.
我很感激
Consider me grateful.
尤其是我知道你不喜欢我
Especially since I know you don't like me.
我刺♥激♥了他那微妙的心理平衡
I agitate his already delicate sense of mental equilibrium.
和他那必须要成为注意力中心的
That and his obsessive-compulsive need
强迫性的内心需求
to be the center of attention.
你的情人今晚会来吗
Will your paramour be joining us this evening?
今晚不会 罗米 今晚不会
Not tonight, Romy. Not tonight.
好好享受 奎茵小姐
Well, enjoy yourself, Miss Quinn.
请代我向小丑问好
And do give the Joker my best.
好吧 我还没告诉别人我俩分手了
Okay, fine, so I hadn't told people about the breakup.
但你们不会懂的
But you don't understand.
给我找个新司机
Find me a new driver.
做小丑的女友给了我豁免权
Being Joker's girl gave me immunity.
我可以做我想做的事 当我想当的人
I could do whatever I wanted to whoever I wanted,
没有人敢反对
and no one ever dared to object.
别让他给你脸色 好吗
And don't let him give you shit, okay?
你得为你自己撑腰
You have to stick up for yourself.
算了吧 没过几天他们就会复合了
Oh, please. I give it a few days before they're back together.
就算我真的告诉大家了
Even when I did try and tell people,
他们也不相信我
they didn't believe me.
拜托 她跟我说他们这次真的分手了
Come on. She told me they're really broken up this time.
当然了 谢尔
Sure they are, Shell.
所以她还戴着那条俗气的J字项链
That's why she's still wearing that tacky "J" necklace.
只要小丑打个响指 她就会立即
She is going to be running right back into his arms
扑向他的怀抱
the minute he snaps his fingers.
就算不是他 随便哪个活着的大男子主义者都行
If not him, the next closest alpha male with a pulse.
有些人天生就是扶不起的阿斗
Some people just aren't born to stand on their own.
-姑娘们 喝一杯 来吧 -好
- Oh, girl, let's drink. Come on. - All right.
我知道自己需要找个办法告诉全世界
I knew I needed to find some way to show the world
我要永远地跟J先生划清界限
that I'd cut ties with Mr. J for good.
哈莉
Harley!
有些人的回忆是埃菲尔铁塔 或橄榄花♥园♥
Some people have the Eiffel Tower, or Olive Garden.
小丑和我呢
The Joker and I?
我们的爱之花盛开在剧毒物质加工厂里
Our love bloomed in a highly toxic industrial processing plant.
很幸运的是
And luckily for me,
我的好主意都是喝醉后想出来的
I have all my best ideas drunk.
我想到一个超棒的主意
I have the best idea!
什么鬼 快回来
The fuck? Hey! Hey! Come back here!
这里是一切开始的地方 布丁
This is where it all began, Puddin'.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
正是我需要的体面的结束
It was the closure I needed.
新的开始
A fresh start.
做自己的机会
A chance to be my own woman.
但我可不是哥谭市唯一需要自我解放的女人
But I wasn't the only dame in Gotham looking for emancipation.
这是我们的故事
This is our story.
因为是我讲 所以老子想从哪里开始就从哪里开始
And I'm telling it, so I'll start where I fucking want.
见见警方吧
Meet the cop.
五十块打赌是地盘争夺战
I got 50 says it was turf war.
不是他
Not him.
一如既往 你赌错了 芒罗
Well, as always, you're wrong, Munroe.
这位 芮妮·蒙托亚
Her. Renee Montoya.
从小看八十年代警♥匪♥剧
Raised on '80s cop shows,
她总会说些俗气的名台词 比如
she's always saying cheesy shit like...
只有一个枪手
There was only one shooter.
在屋里
Inside.
这个人开枪把玻璃打碎了
This guy shot out the glass.
塞拉诺
Serrano.
让弹道专家在这些停放的车里检查是否有子弹
Have Ballistics check for a bullet in one of those parked cars.
十年前 她破了一个能平步青云的案子
Ten years ago, she broke a career-making case.
电影精选列表