-我结巴了吗 -快去
- Did I stutter? - Go ahead.
但当时她的搭档却把功劳都抢去了
But her partner at the time took all the credit.
所以他荣升了警长
So while he made captain,
她却只能当警探 跟这个蠢货搭档
she got stuck at detective level with this idiot.
好吧 你觉得是一个人打死四个吗
Okay, you think one guy got all four?
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我只是说我们发现了四具尸体
I'm just saying, we got four dead bodies here, you know.
-一个人...弹孔 -我在努力查案
- One guy... Bullet holes. - I'm trying to work.
抱歉 你工作吧 忙吧
I'm sorry. Go ahead and work. Go ahead.
枪手走到跟前时还没拔枪 六发子弹
The shooter got close before drawing. Six rounds.
这里三个人每人两发
Two for each of these three.
当心你自己吧
Yo, mind your debt.
-我跟你说 -那个叫安吉拉的女孩 她是个公主
- I'm telling you. - That girl, Angelina, she's a princess.
你看看
Look at this.
-是万圣节打扮吗 -你好吗
- Is it Halloween? - Hey. How you doing?
与其他人无关
And it wasn't about them.
枪手是冲这个人来的
It was all about this guy, right here.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
他妈的贱♥人♥
You fucking bitch.
穿过他喉咙的这支箭
And this arrow through his throat...
她想让他慢慢死去
She wanted him to die slowly.
-她 -我们找到了头发
- She? - We got a hair.
他找到了新杀手
And he's got a new assassin.
谁
Who does?
罗曼·博伟·赛恩尼斯
Roman Beauvais Sionis.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我是蒙托亚 刚刚怎么回事
This is Montoya. What the hell was that?
该死
Shit.
-警探 -怎么
- Detective. - Yep?
我们找到这条项链
Found this necklace.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
干得漂亮 警官
Good work, Officer.
怎么了
What is it?
哈莉·奎茵和小丑分手了
Harley Quinn and the Joker broke up.
什么
What?
这是他们的秘密地点
This was their spot.
她刚刚公开更新了自己的恋爱状态
She just publicly updated her relationship status.
哈莉·奎茵刚刚把自己解禁了
Harley Quinn just called open season on herself.
她可没想明白
She did not think this one through.
对 我的确没想明白
Yeah, no shit I didn't think it through.
我即将了解到 在这个城市里
I'm about to learn that a lot of people
有很多人想要我的命
in this city want me dead.
在名单上的第一位就是这个人
And at the top of that list is this guy.
乔先生和他可爱的妻女
Mr. Keo and his lovely wife and daughter.
是你逼我的
You kinda forced my hand here.
说实话 我有点失望
Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed.
我给了你一份好活计 对吧
I gave you a great pitch. Didn't I?
而我以为...
And I thought...
我以为我们能一起造出点美好的记忆
I thought we could build something beautiful together.
我以为我们可以成为家人
I thought we could be family.
我来放你自♥由♥
I'm gonna set you free.
她怎么办
What about her?
我想我们可以放她走
I think we can let her go.
这场大戏传递出的信息足够响亮了
I mean, this is a pretty loud fucking shitshow of a message.
宝贝
Baby.
别哭
Don't cry.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
那是鼻涕泡吗
Is that a snot bubble?
-恶心 -什么
- Gross. - What?
我改主意了 剥了她
Oh, I've changed my mind. Peel it off.
不 不
No. No!
这位嗜好剥人脸皮的疯子
The wack job with the penchant for peeling faces
叫罗曼·赛恩尼斯
is Roman Sionis,
代号♥
aka
黑面具
Black Mask.
我尚且不知道他想要我死这件事
The fact that he wants me dead hasn't yet hit my radar.
你瞧 我当时身处半个城市之外
See, I was halfway across town,
宿醉 想着早餐的事儿
hungover, and thinking about breakfast.
鸡蛋 培根 美国芝士
Egg, bacon, American cheese.
松软的 烤过的 抹黄油的面包
Soft, toasted buttered roll.
加上少许辣酱
Just a dash of hot sauce.
别太多 萨尔
Not too much, Sal.
我要尝到芝士味
I wanna taste the cheese.
真是开启新生活的绝妙方式呀
What a way to start my new life.
用一个完美的鸡蛋三明治
With the perfect egg sandwich.
你真是我的救星 萨尔
You're a lifesaver, Sal.
欠你的75美分我会还的 行吗
And I'm good for the 75 cents, okay?
我发誓 我就只剩这么点家底了
I promise. That's all the money I got in the world,
花在这上面简直超值
and it's so worth it.
我不知道是因为他亚美尼亚手臂上稀疏的毛发
I don't know if it's the stray Armenian arm hair,
还是因为他的芝士片总是过期六个月
or the fact that his cheese slices are always six months out of date,
但萨尔做的鸡蛋三明治无人能比
but no one makes an egg sandwich like Sal.
我认真的 萨尔 无人能比
I mean it, Sal. No one.
不许动 哥谭警局
Freeze! Gotham PD.
我才不呢
Yeah, I don't think so.
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
警♥察♥
Police.
距离我用顶尖化工那个小花招
It had been six short hours
向世界宣告我和J先生已经是过去式了
since my little stunt at Ace Chemicals
才过去了短短六小时
announced to the world that Mr. J and I were dunzo.
我长久以来享受的豁免就已经失效了
The immunity I'd enjoyed for so long was gone.
以前从来不敢找我麻烦的条子
Cops who never would've dared come after me before
忽然就这样对我了
were suddenly doing this.
站住
Freeze!
-你知道更糟的是什么吗 -闪开
- And what's worse? - Move!
以前我得罪过的每一个人
Every person I ever wronged
现在都觉得可以来找我报仇了
now felt free to come and take their pound of flesh.
万万没想到我得罪了好多人
Turns out I wronged a lot of people.
来吧 乖乖 咬他
Come on, boy. Get him!
终于
Finally.
然后...
And then...
我们会共渡难关的 好吗
We're gonna get through this, okay?
悲剧降临了
...tragedy struck.
唯有失去了我真正热爱的东西
It took losing something I truly love
我才意识到 我背上的靶子
for me to see that the target on my back
比我想象中要大
was bigger than I thought.
不许动
Freeze.
随着包围圈渐渐向我收紧
With the walls closing in around me,
我采取了一个精心计算过的
I made a carefully calculated,
极具战略性的举动
highly strategic move.
好吧
Fine.
是瞎猫碰着死耗子了 但还是...
It was dumb luck. But still...
那感觉挺棒的
That felt pretty great.
抱歉忽然闯进你家
Sorry for busting in on you like that,
谢谢让我抄近路啦
but thanks for the shortcut.
再见
See ya.
她在这呢
There she is.
哈莉·奎茵
Harley Quinn.
怎么了
Yeah?
我等这一刻等了好久了
I've waited a long time for this.
这样啊
You have?
我还没吃早餐呢
I haven't had breakfast yet.
我怎么你了
What did I do to you?
你在逗我吗
Are you serious?
看看我的脸
Look at my face.
看 看 我 的 脸
Look at my face!
那又不是我♥干♥的
That wasn't me.
但是你怂恿他干的
But you dared him to do it.
是啦 但我怂恿了很多人做了很多事呀
Yeah, but I dare a lot of people to do a lot of things, okay?
电影精选列表