Everything. I don't care. Ooh!
让我在这儿坐坐
Let me cop a squat here.
哦
Ooh!
哦 我觉得很性感
Ooh! I feel sexY.
我不想待在这儿
I don't want to be here.
是吗 可是你看起来很惬意
Really? But You look so comfortable.
是的 这就是我 不是吗 我只是适应它
Yeah, well, this is who I am, okay? So just get used to it.
嗯 可能是吧 也许你就是这样的人吧
Ooh. Well, it might be. It might be exactlywho You are.
或者你只是想变成这样
Or maybe it's just something you're tryir to be...
想吸引男孩子 你没有其他的方法让他们留下印象
to impress some boY you got no business tryir to impress.
是的 查德爱我 就是这样
Yeah, well, Chad loves me just like this, so whatever.
孩子 你才15岁
Child, You're only 15 Years old.
老实说 你还不懂得什么是爱
Truth be told, You can't spell love.
那个叫查德的男孩 他只是在玩你
Now, that Chad boY... He's playir You.
什么 玩...不可能 你对他一无所知
What? Pla... No. You don't know anything about him.
哦 是吗 让我猜猜
Oh, really? Well, let's see.
你可能是在朋友聚会时认识他的吧
You probably met him out with a group of friends.
他什么也没有对你说
He never said anything to You.
他只是站在你背后 看起来很神秘的样子
He just stood in the back, lookir all mysterious.
他让你晚上给他打电♥话♥
And he likes to call you late at night...
因为他会说一天中 他想听到的最后一个声音是你的声音
because he says you're the last voice he wants to hear.
你是怎么知道的
How did You know that?
孩子 玩游戏的人在不断变化 可游戏本身却没有变
Child, the players change, but the game remains the same.
莫利 当你醒悟过来时 你会意识到
And one day you're gonna wake up, and you're gonna realize, Molly...
肥妈将支持你
that Big Momma got Your back.
不管是什么时候 不管是白天还是晚上
Now, look, if you need me...
如果你需要我的帮忙 就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
I don't care when it is, day or night, you just call me, okay?
我会尽快赶过去
And I'll come runnir quick, fast and in a hurry.
马尔科姆 马尔科姆 马尔科姆 我看到他了
Malcolm.! Malcolm.! Malcolm, I got him.!
我看到他了 我看到他了
I got him! I got him!
马尔科姆 马尔科姆 我看到他了
Malcolm, Malcolm, I got him!
莫利
Molly,
带你弟弟妹妹们去小卖♥♥部
whY don't You take Your brother and sister down to the concession stand...
给她们买♥♥冰淇淋吃 好吗
and get 'em some ice cream?
肥妈要再去运动运动 知道吗
Big Momma go to stretch one more again, okay?
给我停下来 联邦调查局 给我站住 站住
Freeze.! F.B. I...! Hold it right there.! Hold it.!
站住 不要让我追你
Come here! Don't make me run after You!
我讨厌追人
I don't like chasirpeople.!
给我
Give me that!
让开 让开 让开 让开
Move! Get out the way! Move! Move!
主原谅我吧 警♥察♥办案 让开
Lord have mercy! Police business! Get out the way!
哦 不要
Oh! No!
站住
Hold it!
停下来
Stop!
站住 站在那儿别动
Right there! Hold it right there!
站住 联邦调查局 好了 安东尼·毕晓普...
Freeze! F.B.I.! All right, Anthony Bishop...
你有权为自己辩护
I got a warrant for Your arrest.
联邦调查局 穿着那个的
F.B.I.? What's with the, You know?
你是我们跟踪的人员之一
You're the one beir chased.
不要问任何问题 从栏杆上下来
You don't get to ask questions. Now, get off the railing.
你不了解那些人 如果我背叛他们 他们会把我杀了
You don't know these guys. I roll over on them, they'll kill me.
-别担心 我会帮你 -不 你没法帮我
-Don't worry. I can help you. -No, You can't!
我能的 现在 不要让我过去...
Yes, I can. Now, don't make me come up...
听着 我们全面搜查了毕晓普住过的旅馆
Listen, we did a full search... Bishop's hotel room,
所以的一切 但是没有发现磁盘
everything. There was no disk.
该死的
Damn.
我们猜毕晓普可能 已经把磁盘送出去了
We assume Bishop already delivered his disk...
也就是说程序已经开♥发♥完成
which means the programs have merged,
蠕虫病毒准备就绪 就等着传输了
and the worm is operational, ready for delivery.
我们得进入富勒办公室的电脑
We gotta get into Fuller's office computer.
我进去过一次 我会再进去一次的
I got in once. I'll do it again.
问题是 即便我们进去了
The problem is, even if we did that,
我们还得解开一连串的密♥码♥
we're talking multiple levels of encryption.
我们没法解决这个问题
We can't hack that.
我领先你了 我会给你找个顾问来
Way ahead of You. I'm bringir in an outside consultant.
他会给你密♥码♥ 这样你就可以进入了
He can give You the password. You can use that to break into the sYstem.
我办公室的人会给你他的地址
My office will give you an address.
哦 这本书不错
Oh, this here is a good read.
它有一章能让你受启发
It got a chapter in here that will blow Your mind.
你的智力正在降低
You're losing it.
安德鲁 你不会是想...
Andrew, don't You even think ab...
哈佛 我们现在就去
Harvard, here we come.
特伦特 我回来了
Trent, I'm home!
嗯 他叫斯图尔特·奈波
So, uh, his name is Stewart NYbo.
计算机犯罪部门抓住了他
Computer Crimes Division nailed
他当时正通过编程进入DOD系统
him hacking into a D.O.D. SYstem...
于是他们让他为我们工作
and then they cut him a deal to come work for us.
奈波先生 我们急着开工
Mr. NYbo, we're pretty anxious to get started.
-我们会在路上给你作个简要说明 -斯图尔特
-We'll brief you on the... -Stewart!
-你们 -斯图尔特
-Yo. -Stewart?
你开什么玩笑 如果我是那个讨厌的家伙 我宁可自杀
Are You kidding? If I were that little nerd, I'd kill myself.
-那才是斯图尔特 -路途遥远吗
-That's Stewart. -Are we gonna be gone long?
如果远的话 我得带上我的随从
Because if so, I'll need to bring my retainer.
等等 你就是斯图尔特
Wait a minute. You're Stewart?
当然
Duh.
-哦 是不是弄错了 -没错
-Uh, this has gotta be some kind of mistake. -Yeah, right.
错的是
The mistake was thinking
让你们这两个笨蛋工作在第一线
that two morons like You can do the job in the first place.
我会在车上等你们 如果你们迷了路...
I'll be waiting in the car. And if you get lost on the way...
它可是个有四个轮子的大金属盒
it's the big metal thing with four wheels.
你把车座给拿下来了吗
Did You bring the car seat?
那么 马尔科姆 只要带上这个耳塞
Uh, so, Malcolm, with this earpiece...
我们就可以听到你所能听到的东西
we will hear everything that You hear.
你只要让富勒开口说话 我们会把它们输入电脑
So You just get Fuller to talk, we'll feed everything into the computer...
也许我们就有希望得到密♥码♥
and then hopefullywe'll come up with the password.
大部分人都很蠢的 他们会用很愚蠢的密♥码♥
Most people are idiots and choose sappY passwords.
就像家庭用语 家乡 学校趣事
You know, family crap... hometowns, college stories,
过去女友 过去同事等
old girlfriends, old guy stuff.
嗯 在家里 我没法让他们开口 太多分心的事了
Eh. I'll never get them to open up in the house. Too many distractions.
好的 那么你可以让他们离开房♥子
Okay. Okay. Well, then, you get 'em out of the house.
你可以让他们去参加游戏...
You get them off their game...
你可以带他们去一个肥妈能控制的地方
and then You take them to a place where Big Momma would be in control.
你好
Hi.
B-2 B-2
B-2. B-2.
中了 中了 中了
Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!
卡丽 宝贝
Carrie, baby.
如果你没有得到时 你不能大声喊"中了"
No, You don't Yell out "bingo" if You don't have it.
玩游戏的人会生气的
Bingo people get a little testy.
她还是个孩子 这样的事不会发生了
She's just a child, and it won't happen again.
妈的 不要让这种事再发生了
Damn right it won't happen again.!
过来 宝贝
Come on, baby.
-去开门 -你说什么 开门
-Get it. -What do You mean, get it?
她需要清除跳蚤 然后吹干
She needs a flea rinse. Turbo dry.
哦 你能不能帮它修修指甲
Oh, and can You shave her pads for me?
我们可是伪装成小狗美容师的 你这个白♥痴♥
We're supposed to be dog groomers, You idiot.
当然 当然 她会有最好的人照顾 先生
Yes. Yes. She's in excellent hands, sir.
祝您今天愉快 再见
You have a great day. BYe-bye now.
嗯
Um...
很好 很好
okay, okay.
你真是拿我来开玩笑
You've gotta be kidding me.
过来吧 好的 修指甲 清洗耳朵 再见
Come here. Okay, clip the nails. Flush the ears. BYe-bye.
B-14 B-1-4...
B-14. B-1-4. -Ooh.
马尔科姆 问问他在哪儿出生的
Ask him where he was born, Malcolm.
富勒先生 你说过你的出生地在哪儿来着
Oh, so, Mr. Fuller, where did You sayYou were from?
G-55
-Shhh! -G-55.
-长岛 -长岛 纽约
-Long Island. -Long Island, New York.
玛利亚·凯丽的出生地
Birthplace of Mariah Carey.
长岛 试一下长岛
Long Island. Try Long Island.
不是
Nothing.
哦 马尔科姆 他去过普林斯顿 让他谈谈
Oh! Oh, Malcolm, he went to Princeton. Get him to talk about that.
我听说你来自普林斯顿
电影精选列表