Hey, Stewart! I thought You were some kind of genius.
还要花多久时间
How long is this gonna take?
你以为我在这里做什么 弄到免费的HBO节目
What do You think I'm tryir to do here? Get free HBO?
这东西太难了 给我一点时间
This stuff's hard. Give me some room.
-你好 -肥妈 是你吗
-Hello? -Big Momma, is that You?
当然是 你在哪儿
Oh, 'course it is. Where are You?
听好了 我在一家叫做"地带"的俱乐部
Listen. I'm at this club called The Zone.
而且我真的很恐惧 你能赶过来帮帮我吗
And I'm really scared right now. Can You please come and help me?
-莫利 -怎么了
-Molly? -What's wrong?
-她碰到一些麻烦 -什么 谁
-She's in some kind of trouble. -What? Who?
-等一下 你要干什么 -我必须走了
-Wait. What are You doing? -I gotta go.
-你到底在说什么 -听好了
-What the hell are You talkir about? -Look.
我对那个孩子发过誓 我会在那儿帮她
I promised that child that I would be there for her.
你哪儿也不能去 这是命令
You're not going anywhere, and that's an order!
嗯 这个命令我不能听从
Well, that's an order I can't follow.
特纳 特纳 你在玩火
Turner! Turner, You are on thin ice!
我们的调查正进行到一半
We are in the middle of this investigation!
而你无论如何都要去 关心那些不良少年
What do You care about some bratty teenager anyway?
没人能够摆弄肥妈的孩子们 没人能够
Don't nobody mess with Big Momma's babies. Nobody!
对不起 打扰了 嗯 对不起 打扰了
Excuse me. Pardon me. Um, excuse me. Pardon me.
对不起 谢谢 打扰了 莫利
Excuse me. Thank You. Pardon me. Molly?
对不起 亲爱的 你顶住我的腿了
Excuse me, darlir, but that's my leg You're humpir.
噢 现在的年轻人真是下♥贱♥
Ooh, Young people just so nasty today!
在我揍你之前
You wanna back up off this girl...
你最好离开这个姑娘
fore I knock the taste out Your mouth.
莫利 你在这里做什么 这可不是你的风格
Molly, what are You doir here anyway? This is not the wayYou were raised.
我知道 我知道 但是我收到一条查德的短♥信♥
I know. I know. But I got a text message from Chad.
-查德 哦 上帝 -他说在这里跟他见面...
-Chad? Oh, Lord! -He said to meet him here...
你知道吗 你跟查德弄得我都高血压了
You know what? You and Chad are gonna run my blood pressure up.
-莫利 -嘿 你去哪儿了 我真的很恐惧
-Molly! -Hey, where have You been? I got really scared.
莫利 你一呼我我就来了 我发誓没有给你发短♥信♥
Molly, I came here as soon as You called. I swear I didn't send You a message.
我的意思是 我甚至从来就没有听过这个地方
I mean, I've never even heard of this place.
-什么 -等一下
-What? -Wait a minute.
如果你没有发短♥信♥ 那么是谁发的
If You didn't send the message, then who did?
哦 那个...那个家伙是为我爸做事的
Oh, wow. That's... That guy works for my dad.
他在这里作什么
What's he doing here?
莫利 他跟踪你
Molly, he's after You.
-查德 你马上离开去找人帮忙 -好的
-Chad, I need You to run and get some help. -All right.
莫利 我会尽快带你离开这里
Molly, I gotta get You out of here as fast as possible.
快点 莫利 对不起
Come on, Molly. Excuse me.
穿过去
Comir through.
哦 上帝
Oh, God!
这就是你做的 殴打孩子和老妇人
Is this what you do? Beat up on children and old ladies?
唔 走
Mmm. Go.
我不明白 发生了什么 我做什么了
I don't understand. What's happening? What did I do?
听着 等一下我会把一切解释给你听
Look, I'll explain everything to You later.
但是现在 注意了 我正在滚动
But for right now, watch out. I'm rollir!
-我感觉不到我的腿 -哦 对不起 哦
-I can't feel my legs. -Oh, sorry. Oh!
-哦 不 哦
Oh, no! Oh!
哦 上帝 这可不是我设想的死的方式
Oh, God, this is not how I imagined my death.
-哦 哦 -哦 上帝
-Oh! Oh! -Oh, God!
听好了 他不是19岁
So get this. He's not really 19.
-唔 -查德
-Hmm? -Chad.
那是个假的身份 他昨晚告诉我的
It's a fake I.D. He told me last night.
他说他不想再对我说谎
He said he didn't want any more lies between us.
就像他的耳环 赝品
Like his earring? Fake.
他说他在少管所里待了三个月 其实是在数学夏令营
The three months he said he spent in juvie, he was at math camp.
我猜人们并不总是 你想象的那样
I guess people aren't always what... what You think they are.
-是的 就像你一样 -我
-Yeah, like You. -Me?
是的 我没想过你会成为一个好朋友
Yeah. I didn't think You'd turn out to be such a good friend.
哦
Oh.
他们走了 我现在需要你的帮助
They're gone. Now I need Your help.
嗯 我有个...我腰带里有把刀片
Um, I got a... I got a blade in my girdle.
等一下 好吧 你带了一把枪
Wait. Okay, You carry a gun?
然后你的腰带里还有把刀片 那是要干什么
And You keep a blade in Your girdle? What's that about?
嗯 为了保护我的贞操
Um, to protect myvirtue.
那真的需要这么多保护
Does it really need that much protecting?
你刚才摸过这里了吧 快点
Would You just get over here? Come on.
啊 那就是我们的买♥♥家 很准时
Ah, that would be our buyer. Right on time.
因为你根本没有真正打算买♥♥进我们的小项目
Since You never really bought into our little project,
所以我们不得不采取一点防范措施
precautions had to be taken.
-你是什么意思 -我们绑♥架♥了你的女儿 莫利
-What do You mean? -We have Your daughter, Molly.
巴斯特德
Bastard!
打电♥话♥给联邦调查局
Call the F.B.I.
找一个叫玛萝尔的女人 懂了吗
Ask for a woman by the name of Morales, okay?
保持在线 这样他们就能追踪到电♥话♥ 快走
And stay on the line so they can trace the call. Go.
很好
Very nice.
但是 嗯 我们还没做完 不是吗
But, uh, we're not through, are we?
是的 还没做完
No, we're not.
我猜他的合同里有"不留尾巴"这一条
I'm afraid his contract had a "no loose ends" clause.
不 不 不 请听我说
No. No, no, no. Please listen.
请听我说 我发誓一个字也不说出去
Please. Look, I promise I won't say anything.
我发誓 一个字也不会说的
I swear. I won't say anything.
那是什么
-What is that?
是你家的保姆
Is that Your nanny?
-你还好吧 -是的 我很好
-You okay? -Yeah, I'm fine.
-你是怎么学会那样做的 -我在青年会参加过相关课程
-How did You learn to do that? -I took a class at the Y.M.C.A.
听着 我们走 快点
Look, let's go. Come on.
那里一定会有能躲的地方
That must be some "Y."
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
那真是 嗯...我的意思是...
That was, uh... I mean...
-你只是需要躲起来 -是的
-You just need to stay out of sight. -Yeah.
-躲起来 -我会的 是的 是的
-Stay out of sight! -I will. Yeah. Yeah.
喔 她就是最棒的保姆
Wow. She's like the best nanny ever.
哦 上帝
Oh, my God.
我就知道有人会自投罗网
I knew that thong would come in handy.
肥妈 肥妈 你还好吧
Big Momma? Big Momma, You okay?
汤姆 不留尾巴
Tom, no loose ends.
我们走 保护这片区域
Let's go. Secure the area!
-肥妈 肥妈 -去左边 起来 起来
-Big Momma? Big Momma? -Go to the left. Up! Up!
往后站 往后站
Stand back. Stand back.
我不得不进行...嘴对嘴抢救
I'm going to have to perform... mouth-to-mouth.
你这该死的 怎么 你疯了
The hell You are! What, are You crazY?
很好 这个解释够充分了
Okay, this explains so much.
我想这是给你的
I believe this was meant for You.
-那么你是 嗯...-联邦调查局
-So You're, uh... -F.B.I.
在你的伙计们感到太舒适前 把他给铐起来
Before You guys get too comfortable over here, cuff him.
喔 喔 嗯 他是被强迫干的
Whoa, whoa. Um, they forced him to do it.
他们威胁他说 如果他不干就杀了他全家
They told him if he didn't do it, they'd kill his family.
那么 在你的报告上...
So, in Your report...
我会说他参与整件事 完全是不情愿的
I'll say he was an unwilling participant to the whole thing.
那么就不会对他有指控了
So no charges should be filed.
不指控
No charges?
好吧 我想我应该好好感谢你
Okay. I guess I owe You that much.
-很好 -干得好 特纳
-All right. -Good job, Turner.
谢谢
Thank You.
她说干得好
She said good job.
嗯 谢谢 谢谢你支持我
Um, thank You. Thank You for standing up for me.
你怎么这么想...听好了
What makes You think... Look.
我不是为了你这么做得 懂吗
I didn't do it for You, okay?
我这样做的原因是 你的孩子们不用花20年
I did it so Your kids wouldn't spend the next 20 Years...
-来跟你通过监狱电♥话♥联♥系♥ -我知道
-talking to You through a prison phone. -I know.
我知道我在很多方面需要补偿他们 我发誓我会的
I know I've got a lot of ground to make up with them, and I swear I will.
很好
Good.
看起来我们要重新找一个保姆了
So, looks like we're gonna have to find ourselves a new nanny.
并不是这样
Not quite Yet.
我还有个诺言要遵守
I got one more promise to keep.
爸爸
Dad!
喔 喔 我希望我的姑娘们已经准备好了
Well! Well, I hope you girls are ready...
因为我来看表演
'cause I came to see a show.
肥妈 我们碰到个问题
电影精选列表