喂
-Hello?
我们的漏洞已经补上了
That leak we had has been fixed.
既然我们已经控制了局面
So now that we've dealt with the situation,
是不是应该继续呢
we can keep moving forward, right?
那当然
Yes, of course.
我也是这么想的
I thought so.
发生什么事了
What was that about?
没事
Nothing.
接着睡吧
Go back to sleep.
卧底肥妈2
你得离开这儿 他们开始有点坐立不安了
You gotta get out there. They're starting to get fidgety.
你干嘛紧张啊
What were You so nervous about?
这不都是你安排的吗 你可是为我们保证过的
I mean, you set this up, right? You vouched for us?
是啊 但是你没我那么了解他们
Yes, but You don't know them the way I do.
他们要是觉得你们有那么点不规矩的话
If they think for one second You're not legit,
他们肯定要对付你们的
theywill turn on You.
到时只有上帝保佑你们了
And God help You if that happens.
那好 我们可不能冒险 我决定还是停手吧
That's it. We can't risk it. I'm pulling the plug.
不 不
No, no.
我从来不会半途而废 这次也不例外
I've never turned down an assignment, and I'm not gonna start now.
我只想知道一件事 他们拿到他们的点心了吗
Just tell me one thing. Have they had their snack?
没有 只有一些盒装的橙汁
No, just juice boxes.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kiddir me.
好吧
All right. Okay.
现在 金海岸小学的同学们 让我们热烈欢迎...
And now let's give a great big Gold Coast Elementary School welcome to, uh...
安全员先生 哥尔地老鹰
Goldie the Safety Eagle!
房♥间里来了只老鹰
-I say, there's an eagle in the house.
来了只老鹰...
I say, there's an eagle...
老鹰先生 今天给我们带了点什么呢
So what brings us here today, O great Safety Eagle?
嗯 这 我是来招募初级调查员的
Yeah, well, I'm, uh, here to recruit some junior investigators.
我
Me!
我说的可不是调查你们的父母
Ah, now, I'm not talking about investigating your parents.
当然 如果你♥爸♥爸失业在家...
Although, if Your daddy got no job...
却带着一只2万元的劳力士的话 打电♥话♥给我们
and wearing a $20,000 Rolex, give us a call.
-嗨 特伦特 -看电视一定很有意思...
-Hey, Trent. -Watching television sure is fun...
看那穿着小鸡服的家伙 他是不是你继父啊
That guy in the chicken suit? Isn't that your stepdad?
...要确保电线没有断裂或破损的地方
...make sure the cord is not torn or frayed.
如果老鹰先生把插座插♥进♥来的话
If the Safety Eagle were to plug that in...
他肯定会被电的吓一跳的
he would get a nasty shock.
插♥进♥去 插♥进♥去
Plug it in! Plug it in!
小孩子们真是魔鬼心肠啊
Damn demon kids.
暖气机能够让我们在冬天也能觉得暖和
Space heaters keep us warm in the winter...
但是它们同样也很危险 如果...
but they, too, can be very dangerous if...
怎么了...
What...
你最起码把这套小鸡服给脱了 行吗
Couldrt you have at least taken off that chicken suit?
首先 这是老鹰服
First of all, it's an eagle suit.
另外 很不幸 我也别无选择 拉链烧得融化掉了
And unfortunately, I had no choice. The zipper melted.
-你这是怎么了啊 -赖安那帮人都看到了
-What's wrong with You anyway? -RYan and the guys saw You.
-那又怎样 -让我觉得丢脸啊
-So? -So it's embarrassing.
赖安的老爸开着车卖♥♥大虾
RYars dad sells shrimp out the trunk of his car.
他才叫丢脸呢
He's the one that should be embarrassed.
-那至少他不用穿的像个小鸡似的 -说了是老鹰
-Well, at least he doesn't have to do it dressed like a chicken. -Eagle.
我扮的是老鹰
I'm an eagle.
老鹰是很高贵的动物 你要尊重它
An eagle's a majestic bird. It deserves respect.
你以前和我说的那些光荣历史
So those stories You used to tell me...
你的丰功伟绩 那些被你绳之以法的家伙
The things You did, all those guys You put in jail...
-这些你都放弃了吗 就为了这个 -不
-You gave it up for this? -No.
为了她
I gave it up for her.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey. Hi, baby!
我的小鸟鸟怎么了啊
What happened to my little birdie?
作为骄傲的老鹰 那些事不提也罢
-Eagle too proud to talk about it.
进来吧 让我好好看看你
Well, come on inside and let me take a look.
-嗨 宝贝 -嗨 亲爱的
-Hey, baby. -Hi, honey.
-你还好吗 -差点忘了
-What's up? -Oh, I almost forgot.
经纪人今天打过电♥话♥来了
The broker called today and upped
说把那辆保时捷的价格给抬高了
the offer on the Porsche.
马尔科姆 他开出的那些价
Malcolm, with what he's offering...
我们可以用来把车♥库♥改装成游戏房♥
we can remodel the garage into a playroom
剩下的足够能买♥♥辆小货车了
and still have enough left over for a minivan.
听着 游戏房♥是一回事
Whoa. Uh, now, a playroom's one thing.
但我可不会去开什么小货车的
But I am not drivir no minivan.
如果是保时捷的话 你让我们的宝宝坐哪儿
Well, where are we gonna put a baby in that Porsche?
后车厢啊
It's got a trunk.
马尔科姆 关于孩子以及随之而来的变化...
Malcolm, all the talks we had about having the baby...
我们不都谈的好好的嘛
and how it was gonna change things?
你可答应过说你都愿意的
You promised me you were up for this.
是啊 宝贝 但公平地说...
Yeah, baby, but to be fair...
我都是在你没穿衣服的 时候做的这些承诺
you were naked when most of those promises were made.
听着 我只是开个玩笑 别生气了
Look, I'm just kiddir, okay?
听着 我愿意 彻彻底底 完完全全 百分之百的
Look, I'm up for this. Totally and completely, 100%.
洛杉矶联邦调查局大楼
她想要我开小货车
She wants a minivan.
我开小货车 我可没这本事
Me driving a minivan? I ain't gonna be able to do it.
接下去 我就会问"我穿牛仔裤是不是看上去有点胖"
Next thing You know, I'll be asking if I look fat in these jeans.
这是我的东西吗
This is my stuff?
把我踢出办公室了吗 不 克莱福德
Kick me out of my office? Hell, no. Crawford.
这是我的命令公共关系科的成员 得让位于前线人员
It was my call. Field agents have priority over P.R.
你一定是开玩笑吧 克莱福德
You gotta be kidding me, Crawford.
马尔科姆 马尔科姆
Malcolm. Malcolm!
昨晚达葛·哈德森执行任务时被杀了
Last night Doug Hudson was killed in the line.
你没听错
Yeah.
我想跟上
I want in.
我知道你想 但你已经不是前线人员了啊
I'm sure You do, but You're not a field agent anymore.
让我复职 你知道那个人对我来说意味着什么
Reinstate me. You know what the man meant to me.
他是我第一个搭档
He was my first partner.
在工作上 哈德森教会了我所有事情
Hudson taught me everything I know about this job.
我知道 你以为我会不知道
I know that. You think I don't know that?
但这属于橘子郡警署管辖
But the Orange County office has jurisdiction.
他们已经安排了最优秀的人员了
They already have their best people on it.
你应该知道我才是最合适的人选
You know full well the best people for this is me.
不再是了 事实上 马尔科姆 我们不需要你了
Not anymore. The fact is, we don't need You, Malcolm.
听着
Look.
你马上要有孩子了 你想要个职务 我们已经给你了
You're gonna have a baby. You wanted a desk; we gave You one.
我知道你并不想在公共关系科工作...
Now, I know P.R. Isn't exactlywhat You...
你昨天是不是引火上身了
Did You really set Yourself on fire Yesterday?
嗯 实际上完全处于受控状态
Well, actually, it was more of a controlled burn.
火势也并不大
The flames werert that big.
哦
Uh-huh.
回家去吧 陪陪你老婆 好好想想清楚
Go home. Be with Your wife. Get Your head on straight.
我可不想再看到你到这边来了 这是命令
I don't wanna see You anywhere near this. And that's an order.
-如果我看到你还在这边鬼鬼祟祟的话...-我知道了
-I find You sniffing around, so... -I heard You.
各位 我们开始吧
Let's get started, people.
嗨 埃尔思金 克莱福德要你过去
Hey, Erskine, Crawford wants You in there.
-真的 -是
-Really? -Yeah, really.
美国政♥府♥情报机构的管理...
The United States government operates the most sophisticated...
是全世界最为复杂的
intelligence-gathering operations in the world.
几个月前 我们收到匿名线报
A few months ago, we received anonymous intel...
称有人设计了一个蠕虫病毒
that someone was designing a worm...
能进入系统的后门黑客病毒
a backdoor hack into that sYstem.
所以 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 朝鲜...
So, terrorists, North Korea...
不论是谁只要接触到这个系统
whoever gets their hands on this
都将对我们的全部资料了如指掌
will know everything we know?
美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局 中♥央♥情报局 美国国防部
N.S.A., C.I.A., D.O.D.
他们所有的数据都将暴露无遗
All their databases will be an open book.
军事情报 运行密♥码♥
Military intelligence, launch codes.
他们对那些情报可以为所欲为
They'll have access to everything we've got.
现在主要嫌疑犯是汤姆·富勒
Now, our chief suspect is Tom Fuller.
正如你们所见 他在军队 军事情报部门待过一段时间
As You can see, he spent a stint in the army, military intelligence.
现在在一家叫做国家日程软件公♥司♥
He's now head of development of software at a company
负责管理公♥司♥软件开♥发♥部门
called National Agenda Software.
探员达葛·哈德森秘密潜伏在 富勒的技术团队中
Agent Doug Hudson was working undercover on Fuller's technical team.
电影精选列表