我猜他可能太过接近目标
I guess he got too close.
目前我们找出了10个最具嫌疑的买♥♥家
Now, we've I.D.'d the 10 most likely buyers...
同时 我们对他们进行了全面的监视
and we have 'em under full surveillance.
橘子郡甚至派遣了他们的卧底
The Orange County office is even sending one of their undercover field agents...
装扮成保姆进入富勒的家
into Fuller's house as a nanny.
-保姆 -现在我们将在这里提供全部技术支持
-Nanny? -Now we will coordinate all tech support from this office...
并按需调配人手
and we'll give 'em all the bodies they need.
-现在回去工作吧 -保姆
-Now let's get to work. -A nanny?
亲爱的 看看我今天给宝宝挑的衣服 可爱吗
Honey, look what I picked out for the baby today. Isn't he cute?
马尔科姆 你为什么要收拾行礼啊
Wh-whY are You packing, Malcolm?
呃 我是因为...呃...
Um, well, I'm just packing because, uh...
-你知道吗 -怎么
-Guess what? -Huh?
有...有个会议 安全会议
Um, There's this... this convention. A safety convention.
经验丰富的教授进行交流 你知道的 智囊团
Seasoned professionals sharing ideas. You know, a think tank.
智囊团 真的 谁会去
A think tank? Really? Well, who's going?
-呃 麦克格拉夫 进行犯罪研究的狗先生...-呃
-Uh, McGruff the Crime Dog... -Uh-huh.
抽烟熊也会去
Uh, Smokey the Bear gonna be there.
-哇 -都是重量级人物啊
-Wow. -Baby, all the heavY hitters.
我想他们都会去的
Now that I think about it, like, they all comir out.
那就是说参加会议的有麦克格拉夫 进行犯罪研究的
So McGruff the Crime Dog and Goldie the Safety Eagle?
狗先生和安全员先生 哥尔地老鹰
Honey, this is great!
亲爱的 真是太棒了
Well, it's not like
嗯 我们不会都住在一个房♥间里的
we sharing a room or anything like that.
我并为此感到沮丧
I don't get down like that.
不 亲爱的 我不是这个意思
No, baby, I didn't mean it like that.
我的意思是我为你感到骄傲
I just... I meant that I'm really proud of You.
我知道你真的很努力想把这份新的工作干好
And I know You're working really hard to make this new job work.
我也知道你这样做是为了我
And I know that You're doing it for me...
为了特伦特还有孩子
-and for Trent and for the baby.
还有那些还未出生的孩子们
And for all the babies to come.
马尔科姆 我爱你
Malcolm, I love You.
-还未出生的孩子们 -是啊
-All the babies to come? -Yeah. Mm-hmm.
-你想要一群孩子吗 -是啊
-You wanna give me a number? -Mm-hmm.
加利福尼亚 橘子郡
你一定要得到这份工作 明白了吗
You understand you need to get this job, right?
好 我们没有时间做到面面俱到
All right. Well, we didn't have time to cover all the angles...
不过这份简历应该不会让你遇到什么麻烦的
but with this resume, you shouldn't have any trouble at all.
-小菜一碟 -好 去吧
-Piece of cake. -Okay, go.
拿下它
-Go get 'em.
她是个优秀的探员 十分专业
She is an excellent agent. Very professional.
哦 盖勒夫人 你来了啊
Oh, Mrs. Gallagher, You're here.
-不好意思我迟到了 -你们好
-I'm sorry I was so late. -Hi.
他们都到了啊 我能和你说两句吗
They're here. Can I talk to You for a second?
我想让你知道 这次肯定会不一样 我保证
I want You to know things are gonna be different this time, I promise.
什么 我不知道你是什么意思
What? I don't know what You mean.
听着 我知道我有点苛刻
Look, I know that I am particular.
但我想我能解决 我会稍稍通融些的
But I am gonna work on it. I'm gonna be more flexible.
可能不是所有的事情 但是我想
Probably not about everything, but I think that...
也许在某些问题上还是有商量余地的
there is some wiggle room, in some areas, probably.
我们还是现在就开始面试吧
Let's just jump right into the interviews.
好 听你的
-Great. Whatever You want.
我安排了三个候选人
I have three amazing candidates.
女士们 这位就是利亚·富勒夫人
Ladies, I'd like You to meet Mrs. Leah Fuller.
富勒太太 这位是...
Mrs. Fuller, this is...
天哪 天哪 天哪...
Ooh, Lord, Lord, Lord, Lord, Lord.
肥妈来了
Big Momma's in the house.
大家好
Ooh, hello.
不好意思 我来晚了
Oh, I'm sorry I'm late...
不过是因为公车上发生了点状况
but there was an incident on the bus.
-天哪 你没事吧 -嗯 有个变♥态♥的...
-Oh, my gosh. Are You okay? -Well, let's just say there's one pervert...
可能有段时间没办法用那玩意了
who won't playing the flute no time soon.
让我喘口气
Huh? Ooh, give me a second, please.
血压升高 神经紧张
Ooh, got my pressure all up and my nerves goir. Ooh.
没事了
# Ooh # There. I sent it.
这人究竟是谁
Who the hell is that?
嗨 康斯坦斯 给我们一个特写
Hey, uh, Constance, give me a close-up.
我叫哈蒂·梅·皮尔斯
Ooh, hi. I'm Hattie Mae Pierce.
不过你们可以叫我肥妈 大家都这么叫我的
But you can call me Big Momma. Everybody calls me Big Momma.
肥妈
Miss... Big Momma?
嗯 我不知道你是怎么知道我们这里招人
Um, I'm not sure how You found out about this job opening,
不过 很不幸...
but unfortunately...
-嗯 是不是已经招到人了 -没呢
-well, has the position been filled? -Uh, no.
那机会平等了
Now, that's good equal opportunity.
我电♥话♥的速拨上设定的是阿尔·夏普顿的号♥码
You should know I got Al Sharpton on speed dial. Mm-hmm.
需要我打个电♥话♥给她聊聊吗
Need me to call? Wanna make a call? Hmm?
-要不来进行回合赛 -嗯
-Want a rally? -Mm-mmm.
首先 是我们的佩特拉
First, we have Petra.
-她在法国读过艺术专业 -你好
-She studied art in Paris. -Oh. Bonjour.
-嗯 -她会说四国语言 最近她
-Hmm. -She speaks four languages, and recentlyworked...
为橘子郡最有声望的人家做过事
for one of Orange County's most respected families.
很不幸的是 他们离婚了
Unfortunately, they divorced.
孩子 离婚也不是你的错
Oh, child, that divorce wasrt Your fault.
那要是男人都想看你穿生日装时的样子呢
So what if men like to look at You in Your birthday suit?
对不起
Excuse me?
要让你有一身古铜色的肌肤
Well, the onlywayYou get a tan like
唯一需要露的大概只有你的屁♥股♥了
that is by layir out butt naked.
赤♥裸♥裸的肉球 黄油似的
Butterball naked. Hmm?
富勒小姐 我能保证...
Mrs. Fuller, I can assure You...
不 你想做裸体主义者没问题啊
No, it's all right that You wanna be a nudist.
尽情暴露你的身体好了
Do Your nudie thing.
好吗 没什么的
All right? It's okay.
我能肯定富勒太太不会被一对
I'm sure Mrs. Fuller is not intimidated...
被捧的高高的D胸给吓到的
by a pair of perkY D's.
D罩 啊
Hmm, D's. Hmm? Hmm?
你到哪儿去啊 我说错什么了吗
Where You goir? Did I say somethir?
你肯定不要这样的女人在你丈夫身边吧
Ooh. You don't need nobody like that around Your husband anyway.
好 下一位应聘者是伊莎贝拉
Okay. Um, our next candidate is Isabella.
伊莎贝拉在维和组织干过几年
Isabella spent the last few Years in the Peace Corps.
怪不得了
Wow. That explains it.
你是不是追过飞龙
You... You chasing the dragon?
-什么 -你使用的是防空枪
-What? -You firing the "ack-ack" gun?
孩子们都是吸毒的
Child smoking the cheeba?
我只有一个词 蟑螂夹
I got two words: Roach clip.
所以你没有把你的手指给烧掉
So You don't burn Your fingers.
-你们看到了吗 -我看我还是走吧
-Can You see that? -I should... I should probably really go.
这个女人是谁
Who is this woman?
嗯 要是说完美的话 那就是康斯坦斯了
Well, if anyone is beyond reproach, it's Constance.
你好 康斯坦斯 很高兴见到你
Hello, Constance. It's awfully nice to meet You.
现在我想你完全和"防空"没有关系吧
Now, I assume You are completely "ack-ack" free?
是 当然了
Oh, Yes, ma'am. Of course.
她的简历完美无暇
She has impeccable references.
她甚至学过儿童心理学
She even studied child psYchologY.
嗯 那太棒了
Ooh, that's impressive. Ooh.
我很喜欢孩子
Well, children are my passion.
-欧 -真的吗 那么...
-Oh. -Oh, really? Well, would you say...
你是站在"嘴巴"理论这一边呢
that You're a follower of Bouche?
还是更加倾向于克立特的理论
Or do You side more with Kreiter's theory?
是克立特
Um, Kreiter.
-绝对是克立特 -孩子 克立特是个卖♥♥肉的家伙
-Definitely Kreiter. -Well, child, Kreiter's my butcher.
他煮的猪蹄很好吃
And he can cook the hell out of a ham hock,
不过他对孩子一窍不通
but he don't know nothirabout children.
你还欺骗了我们什么
So what else are You IYir about?
什么
What?
也许你可以原谅她耍伎俩撒谎
Maybe You can forgive her IYir ways...
但是我敢肯定你不希望 雇一个带着装备的保姆
but I'm sure You don't want a nannywho's packir.
装备
Packing?
告诉我到底是怎么了啊
Oh, tell me this is not happening.
我们是不是应该讨论一下关于酬劳的事了啊
Should we discuss compensation?
肥妈 我很高兴你能来
Oh, Big Momma, I am so glad you came by.
我的意思是你能想像
I mean, can you imagine
如果我雇了其他人的话会是怎样吗
电影精选列表