这边,快走,下来,下来。
This way. Move. Get down, get down.
跪好。谁都不许动。
On your knees. Nobody moves.
海豹突击队报告基地,我们已就位。
Seal team to base.We are on the ground.
看起来整个湖像是被蒸发了一样。
Looks like the entire lake's been vaporized.
收到。
Copy that.
那里已经无路了,他
There's no way,they could've survived that.
副总统先生,长官。
Mr. Vice President, Sir.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
但是你必须正式宣誓就职……
But you have to be formally sworn in……
向美国联邦政♥府♥的总统及办公室全体人员宣誓就职。
Take the office and presidency of the United States.
为了我的信仰和国家。
For my God and country.
我接受。
I accept.
快点。
Hurry up.
重复,我们不能回营直到我们发现总统的身首为止。
Copy that. We not coming home until we find the President's body.
否则他无论如何都不会什么都没留下。
Or what was left of him anyway.
那到底是什么?
What the hell?
长官,从上方,落下来的。
Sir, above.Incoming.
呼叫基地。我们发现一个浮空悬物(UFO)正在逼近。
Base. We have an Unidentified Flying Object closing in fast.
你们得把视线投向这。
You should have a visual on this.
正在飘落…… 快看!
Streaming now...Take a look.
保持警戒,目标落地。
Stay alert.The object is on the ground.
重复,目标落地。
I say again,The object is on the ground.
保持警戒。
Stay alert.
我……看到有动静。
I... see movement.
我……我发现一个男童……
I... I got a young boy...
携有一把长弓和短箭。
with a bow and arrow.
Oskari!
那是我的孩子。 呆在原地!
- 'That's my boy.'- Stay where you are.
Dad.
这是……
This is...
Bill.
你一定是 Tapio吧。
You must be Tapio.
是的。 我听说很多关于你的事。
- Yes.- I've heard a great deal about you.
我知道你是一个伟大的猎手。
I understand that you are a great hunter.
只是想让你知道。
Just so you know.
他也一样。
So is he.
你有个了不起的儿子。
You have an amazing son.
这是我见过的最勇敢的男儿。
The bravest man I've ever met.
Oskari,你个家伙。
Oskari.You're Guy.
[北部资讯]
总统出访:
该死,那是一个人对吧。
Damn, it's the same guy all right.
见到您真好,我的总统先生。
Good to see you, Mr. President.
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
很好。
Well.
考虑到我今天被人背叛过,被人追杀过……
Considering I've been betrayed today.Hunted...
被困在冰天雪地里过,被从同一架飞机里弹射出两次过。
Locked in a freezer. Ejected from the same plane twice.
是啊,我做的很好。
Yeah.I'm doing quite well.
谢谢这位年轻人,这位。
Thanks to this young man, here.
我很荣幸能够在您的统率下效力,总统阁下。
I am proud to serve under your command,Mr. President.
海豹突击队一号♥汇报。
Seal Team 1 reporting.
我看到了总统先生并且他现在很安全。
I got eyes on the President.And he is secure.
我在重复一遍:总统已然安好。
I repeat:The President is secure.
吔! 太好了!
- Yeah...!- Yes...!
喔呴。
Woo-hoo.
好啊,这真是弄巧成拙啊。
Well, that was quite a screw up.
我认识Hazar15年了。
15 years I knew Hazar.
他是我招过的最精干且最忠义的刺客,可这又让我们收获了什么呢?
The best and most loyal agent I ever had.And what have we achieved?
他是一位代总统而死的壮士!(原本图谋将总统变为殉国者)
Instead of turning the president into a martyr.
是我们使他(总统)成为一名豪杰的。
We turned him into a hero.
别提了,我还在总统之位上失去了我的闪光镜头呢。
Not to mention.I lost my shot at the presidency.
我有个问题问你,Fred。就一个问题。
I've got one question for you, Fred.One question only.
那种事还能轮到我们吗?
Can it get back to us?
那种事还能轮到我们吗?
Can it get back to us?
好吧,副总统。
Well, Vice President.
Morris死了。
Morris is dead.
Hazar死了。
Hazar is dead.
所有他的人手都死了。
All his men are dead.
连你也死了。
And you're dead.
所以……
So...
我本该这样回答你的问题:
(I should have) The answer to your question.
还有人能回来吗?
Getting back to anyone?
我想说:不能。
I would say.No.
没有人能够回的来。
It's no getting back to anyone.
说 Cheese。
Say Cheese.
年仅13岁的Oskari Kontio 收到了一枚为人称颂的荣誉勋章。
美国总统被一名年轻英雄成功解救。
年仅13岁的Oskari Kontio 收到了一枚为人称颂的荣誉勋章。