你知道比森林之王更大的是什么吗?
Do you know what is even bigger than the king of the forest.
不。 是你。
- No.- It's you.
我必须带你去见我爹。
I must take you to my dad.
告诉他这是美国总统。
(I should be tell to he this is)The president of the United States.
这个冰柜拖慢了我们的速度。
The load is slowing us down.
现在在这一整片区域随时都有可能布满美国的特种部队。
This whole area is going to be crawling with US Special Forces any moment now.
我刚才在这个星球上收获了一个最大的奖品。
I just bagged the biggest prize on the planet.
命运之神眷顾了我。
Fortune joined with me.
他在说些什么东西?
What did he say?
我们有个不速之客。
We've got a stowaway.
那个该死的小鬼。
It's that damn kid.
甩掉他。把他甩回他的森林去。
Shake him off.Return him back to his forest.
Ranger! Ranger,当心!
Ranger! Ranger, look out!
撑住,他们正试图把你撞散。
Hang on.They're trying to knock you off.
撞散他,就像用落锤破碎机一样撞散他。
Knock him off.Use it like a wrecking ball.
Ranger,你不该在这儿的。
Ranger. You shouldn't be here.
别担心,总统阁下。
Don't worry, Mr President.
我会来救您的。您再坚持会儿。
- I'll save you.- Hang on.
Ranger!Ranger!
Ranger!
你还好吗?
You alright?
快出来!
Get out!
你必须得跳了。
You have to jump.
哦,该死的,不。
Oh, hell no.
现在,毙了那小子。崩了他,崩了他。
Now, shoot the boy. Shoot him. Shoot him.
不
No.
不
No!
我抓住你了。过来。拽着拉带。
I got you. Come on. Grab the strap.
我要割了你的拉带。
I'll cut you loose.
不不不,那不是个好主意。
No, no, no.That's not a good idea.
拉上盖板。 这真不是个好主意!
- Close the lid.- This is not a good idea.
不!
No!
Hazar!给我落地,快!
Hazar!Get me on the ground, now!
总统先生。
President.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我是怎么在这地狱里活下来?
How the hell did I survive that?
我的士兵们……在哪儿啊?
And where...are my soldiers?
我竟然是这个星球上最大的劣等、堕怠军团的指挥官,
I'm in command of the biggest bad ass,ass kicking arm force on the planet.
为什么天地神灵都会对我见死不救呢?
Why aren't this sky and this wilderness trying to rescue me?
在这里没人救我们。
There is no one to help us.
没有我的父亲。
Not my dad.
没有您的军队。
Or not your army.
我们必须自助。
We have to help ourselves.
我们现在可不能只是看上去坚强。
Instead of looking tough.
我们必须得坚韧不拔。
We have to be tough.
说得对。
Right.
OK。
Okay.
哦!Oskari,当心。
Oh! Oskari, look out.
这就是你所说的坚强不屈真性情吗?
Is this your idea of being tough?
不……
No...
这是。
This is.
不,Oskari ,不。
No, Oskari no,No.
他们到底想要干嘛?
What the hell are they doing?
我们在狂降啊! 啊哇哇……
- We're going down...! - Aww...
你认为我们会甩掉他们吗?
You think we lost them?
我希望如此。
I hope so.
看。
Look.
它就是我所认为那架飞机的吗?
Is that what I think it is?
毋庸置疑的。我们正巧发现了这架“空军一号♥”。
Affirmative. We just found the crash site of Air Force One.
发他们的GPS坐标给海豹突击队。是的长官。
- Give those GPS coordinates to the Seals. - Yes sir.
改变计划,只需杀他。
Change Plan. Just kill him.
可恶。
Shit.
我老爸正在等着我。
My dad is waiting for me.
我们有一个小时的时间。
We've got only one hour.
你会游泳吗?
Can you swim?
当然, 我能。
Of course, I can.
他们回来了。
They're back.
我们得潜入飞机里。
We've to get in that plane.
我们走。
Let's go.
切换到热成像视图。
Switch to thermal imaging.
他们进去了。
They're going in.
小鬼头。
Greppin.
你要跟紧我。
Just stick with me.
哦,主啊。
Oh, Jesus.
看来上层舱室之貌或也明晰。
Looks like the upper deck(condition) may be clear,(too).
(坠机深度使得他们或正位于中层舱内)
过来。跟着我游。
Come on.Swim with me.
Okay.
我们就快脱离苦海了。
We're gonna be okay now.
现在我们要做的就是……
All we've to do is...
等待军队救援。但是……
- wait for the army.- But ...
别担心。
Don't worry.
我会带你去你♥爸♥爸那儿的。
I'll get you to your father.
那是什么?
What is that?
如果它不是装甲部队,可就不太妙了。
If it's not the cavalry,it can't be good.
你认为他们出发了吗?
Do you think they're gone?
看看我们找到了什么?
What have we here?
Oska...
Oskari.
我的总统先生。
Mr. President.
请您接受我的致歉。
Please accept my apologies.
此前我的任务曾是生擒你。
My mission was to take you alive,
但是现在我别无选择,只有杀了你。
but now I've no choice,but to kill you.
你的任务是? 你本来早就是我们的俘虏了。
- Your mission? - You were going to be our captive.
拍摄制片,实时录制你的牢狱苦状。
Filmed, documenting every moment of your imprisonment.
并在此七天之后,你会因受虐殉国。
And after seven days you would be martyred.
这些画面将使全世界陷入恐惧当中。
The images would horrified the world.
然后全世界都会知道,恐怖战争还远未结束。
And the world would know, the war on terror is not over.
你到底是个什么样的暴匪?
What kind of hell terrorist are you?
如果那是一句在你死之前可以给你带来任何慰藉的话,总统先生。
If it's any consolation to you before you die, Mr. President.
我其实是你这边的人,在此之前。
I'm actually on your side(beforehand).
这话怎么讲?
And what does that mean?
那就说来话长了。
That's a long story.
改天吧。 我这儿完了。
Some other time.I'm done here.
是啊,你是完了。
Yes, you are.
我知道那种感受是怎样的。
I know how that feels.
噢……上帝!
Oh... my god!
那是什么?
What's that?
那是……一头驼鹿。
That...was a deer.
你这小崽子 。
You little brat.
你忘了上膛了,你个龟鳖……
You got to cock it.Mother f...
我们得赶快逃出去。
We have to get out of here.
我们可以游出去。
We can swim out.
我不这么想啊,
I don't think so.
在这儿还有样东西我们可以试试。
There is one other thing we can try.
过来。
Come on.
它要爆♥炸♥了,快走!
She's gonna blow.Go now!
我说快走!
I said go now!
别担心,总统先生。
Don't worry, President.
我已经拿到了这个。
I've got this.
我们走这儿。
Here we go.
现在你懂我了?
Do you read me now?
那孩子迷路了。
The boy is lost.
我没警告你吗?
Did I not warn you?
到底是什么?
What the hell?
出来,从这卡车上出来,快!
Get out. Out of the truck.Move!
我说快!出来!
I said move.Get out.
现在清理这片区域。我们上。
Now clear the area.Let's go.
过来,动起来,走 走 走。
Come on, move.Go, go, go.
跪下,朝前看。
On your knees.Look straight ahead.
别朝我看。
Do not look at me.
武器,所有武器都丢地上。
Weapons.All weapons to the ground now.
把手放在你的背后。
Hands behind your back.