孩子,你能认出任何一个你熟悉的人吗?
Well, Can you see anyone you know?
是的。
Yeah.
那个就是你吧。
That's you.
我的照片也会上墙吗?
Will my picture go up there too?
那得取决于你。
It's up to you.
我的事业部分已经完成了。
My part is now done.
(西方社会认为人生共有5大部分:感情、精神、物质、家庭、事业) 胡诌的别当真
现在该你主宰自身命运了。
You are on your own now.
可别呆的太长时间了,其他人正等着我们呢。
Don't staying(too longtime).The others are waiting for us.
一小时内抵达Helsinki,议员先生。
Helsinki in 1 hour, senator.
Helsinki:(芬兰首都,濒临波罗的海)
总统先生起床了且仍然在床吗?
Is POTUS up and about yet?
总统状态未知,组长。
POTUS status unknown, sir.
其实我刚才还听到他在四处走动。
Actually I heard him moving around just now.
我认为他睡醒了,组长。
I think he's awake, sir.
允准。
Enter.
Morris。
Morris.
早上好,我的总统阁下。
Good morning.Mr President, Sir.
朝去暮又来了。
Here we go again.
人气值
叙 利 亚
化 武 材 料
销 毁 程 序
已 经 启 动
跛 脚 鸭 总 统
下降了20%,在这期民调中
20 points down,in the polls
人气值
叙 利 亚
化 武 材 料
销 毁 程 序
已 经 启 动
跛 脚 鸭 总 统
下降了20%,在这期民调中
20 points down,in the polls
我的盟友和政敌们正列队其后地暗算于我。(组团捅人刀子)
Friends and enemies lining up to stab me in the back.
不过至少你还在我的麾下,对吧,Morris?
At least you are still in my corner. Right, Morris?
(为了不动摇第♥一♥夫♥人♥对于白宫府卫的信任及对自己的信心,所以只得暂瞒不说)
我说,你是不会去告诉第♥一♥夫♥人♥的,对吧?
Come on. You're not going to tell the First Lady, are you?
一小时内在Helsinki着陆,阁下。
Wheels down in Helsinki in an hour, Sir.
我宁愿身中子弹也不愿再参与这些会议中的任何一个了。
Rather take a bullet than go through another one of these conferences.
不过那样是很自私无情的。
That was insensitive.
尤其是在一个其实已经为我挡过子弹的人面前说出这样的话。
Saying something like that to a man who actually took a bullet for me.
没错。一次濒死的体验的确可以改变一个人的阅事之法,总统阁下。
Well. A near dearth experience does change one's perspective on a few things, Sir.
你看,Morris。强迫让你在这趟行程后退休我是真的很无奈。
Look, Morris. I'm really sorry forcing you to retire after this trip
我了解你的切身感受。
I know how you feel.
总统先生,有条哲理我已经参悟了那便是……
Mr President, Sir. One thing I've learned is that...
人生苦短,所欲难求。
Life is just too damn short not to have a cookie when you want one.
你看我还有所求吗?
See what I have?
欢迎来到Lapland,先生们。
Welcome to Lapland,gentleman
(Lapland:位于芬、挪、瑞、俄四国交界处,极寒地区,山脉纵横,景色绝美)
这是一个真正地狩猎天堂。
A real hunting paradise.
我们捕鹿。我们猎熊。
We got moose.We got bears.
我们逮狼、抓猞猁。搜捕一切你需要的猎物。
We got wolves, lynxes.Everything you need.
那么,你要找的是什么样的游戏呢?
So, what kind of game are you looking for?
大型猎戏。
Big game.
收到,长官。
Roger, sir.
稍等。
Wait.
直升机就地降落。
Land the helicopter.
我们还未得到当地猎人的空降许可,在这片区域。
We haven't the license to hunt here, on this area.
你只管照做就行了。
Just execute my order.
知道了,先生。
Roger, sir.
(Swears)
我还从没见过像你们这样的狩猎团队。
Never seen hunting team like this.
我也不指望你见识过。
I expect not.
那你的捕获方向是什么?
What you got there?
这像是某个侦视仪。
Something like scope.
这是一套光学观瞄系统。
It's a targeting system.
光学观瞄系统?装配什么?
Targeting system.What for ?
那个。
That.
中国飞弩6单兵肩射型防空导弹系统。
Shoulder mounted Chinese FN-6 surface to air missile.
(最大射程5500米,最大射高3800米)
它绝不亚于在黑市中最先进的SAM导弹。
Not the most advanced SAM on the market by any means.
(SAM导弹:苏制防空导弹,在中东战争中大名远扬)
看看,这可比钻透一架客运班机得力多了。
Looks, more than capable of taking out a passenger aircraft.
客运班机,你什么意思?
Passenger aircraft.What you mean?
我是想说 民用座机。
Civilian aircraft I should say.
还是具有顶尖科技水平的军用级别的座机。
With the state of the art military grade aircraft.
(意指是有如艺术品般的美式军配专机)
该机的防御系统足可使来袭导弹转向。
The (aircraft's) defense system would most likely deflect the attack.
除非,那套……
Unless, that is...
防御系统无故失效了。
The defense system had somehow disabled.
你们是?
Are you.
你们是?
Are you.
暴匪!
Terrorist.
貌似你已是满面惶恐了,所以我设想我们一定要做的话结果会怎样?
You certainly look terrified so I suppose we must be.
另外我并不认为你该为我们而操心。
But I don't think you should be worrying about us.
你要担心的是你自己。
You should be worrying about yourself.
事实上在我看来,你该跑了。
In fact in my opinion, you should be running.
逃跑? 必须地。
- Running? - Absolutely.
你看,我现在想要杀你了。
You see, I intend to kill you.
你却无法占据上风。
You have no way of over powering me.
不过,呃,我仍是不会在我手上拿把武器的。
But uh. I don't have yet have a weapon in my hand.
所以这正是你最佳的逃跑时机。
So your best chance is to run.
像这样。
Like this.
ABC狩猎系列,本节目第四期献予广大初学者们。
ABC of hunting. Volume 4 for beginners.
设法吸引诱使驼鹿至你的射程之内。
Attracting deer to within your shooting range
起初这个可能有点棘手。但是你要记住,
This might be a little difficult at first. But remember.
打开这副图,Oskari。
Unwrap this, Oskari.
熟能生巧。
Practice make perfect.
在它上面有个红色交叉符。
It should have a red cross on it.
是的。
Yeah.
那是我们的秘密。
That is our secret.
一个保证可靠的狩猎赛场。
A place with guaranteed game.
驼鹿是在那里吗? 绝对没错。
- Are there deer in there?- Absolutely.
那一对精致的鹿角。
Gorgeous horned ones.
好的。我知道该怎么招呼他们。
Good.I know how to call them.
我们休整一阵。
Rest well
等到明早时再出发。
and wait until the morning.
记住 逆风而动。(利于隐蔽及伏击)
Remember to move under the wind.
并且只有当太阳冉冉升起之时……
And when the sun rises...
才是最佳时刻。
it's the best moment.
它是当你需要准备好去狩猎的时刻。
It's when you need to be ready to shoot.
老爸?
Dad?
我会做到最好的。
I'll do my best.
好样的孩子。你行的。
Good. You should.
发动。
Fuel tap.
你开过去,给他们看看。
There you go. Show them.
(Swears)
加油
Come on!
要拼尽全力啊!
All the way!
那小鬼得回家了。
The boy will go home.
不 他不会的。他已经准备好了
No he won't.The boy is ready.
你就做个动员吧 像你通常会做的那种动员一样
You'll give the speech like you normally would (be the speech)
然后你派这个男孩到森林里去。
and you'll send the boy into the forest.
好吧,这样也好。 反正你会是那个感到尴尬的人。
Well, fine then.You're the one who will get embarrassed.
好。
Good.
勇士们!
Men!
这个娃仔的体内有股猎人的热血在他的血管里奔腾。
This little man has hunter's blood running through his veins.
他现在正站在人们面前。
The boy is now standing in front of men
就像你们每一个己经在这矗立过一回的人一样。
like each one of you has once stood.
就准备延续这一光荣传统吧。
Ready to continue the (glorious) tradition.
这个孩子有一天一夜的时间,
The boy has one day and one night,
来证明他是块什么料。
to find out/prove what he is made of.
在明天清晨,它会带给我们适合这个森林游戏评判的战果。
In the (tomorrow) morning he will bring us what the forest sees fit.
(森林游戏意为狩猎活动,战果即指所捕猎物)
森林是一个严苛的裁判。
The forest is a harsh judge.
它会给予每个人以充分地关注。
It will give everyone adequately.
你需要知道如何聆听它的流音。
You need to know how to listen to it.
(流音原意为在空气中飘荡的声音,这里引申为自然之声)
你需要与猎物的尖牙利爪作斗争。
You need to fight tooth and nail for the prey.
你将无法不劳而获。
You will not get anything for free.
这个人进入森林的时候是个男孩,
The one who enters the forest is a boy,
但这个人返回归来的时候就会是个……