你这个懦夫!
Kill me yourself!
有种就亲手杀死我
Balls! The king must never engage in direct battle.
胡闹!国王从不亲自打仗
Kill the invader now! Do it quickly! Put his head on a spear.
杀了这家伙
快点,把他的头颅插在长矛上
Stop!
住手!
My Lord, the king must not engage in direct battle.
王上,国王从不亲自打仗
Let him up.
让他站起来
You want your name in the Song of Beowulf?
你想在贝武夫史诗上留名?
You think it should end with me killed by some Frisian raider with no name?
不是被个无名小卒杀了我就了结
I'm Finn of Frisia
我是弗利然的芬'巴
and my name shall be remembered forever.
我的名字将流传千史
Only if you kill me!
除非你杀了我
Otherwise, you're nothing.
要不然你什么都不是
You think you're the first to try to kill me, or the hundredth?
你以为你是第一个想杀我的人吗?
Well, let me tell you something, Frisian.
让我告诉你
The gods will not allow my death by your feeble blade.
神只不会轻易让你杀死我
The gods will not allow me to die by a sword, or be taken by the sea.
他们会让我被剑刺死或淹死
The gods will not let me pass in my sleep, ripe with age!
但绝对不会让我寿终正寝
Plant your ax here, Finn of Frisia. Take my life.
拿斧头砍我啊,杀了我吧
Someone give him a sword, or I'll...
给他一把剑,不然我…
You'll what? Kill me?
不然怎样?你要杀了我?
Well, kill me! Do it! Kill me! Kill me!
那就动手呀,快杀了我呀
You know why you can't kill me, my friend?
你知道你为什么杀不了我吗?
'Cause I died many, many years ago when I was young.
因为多年前,我年轻时早就死了
Give him a gold piece and send him home.
给他一枚金币,送他回家
他这次有故事可说了
He has a story to tell.
Your Majesty?
王上?
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗?
Not a scratch.
没有
So beautiful.
你好美
And so young.
好年轻
You know, Ursula, when I was young,
厄苏拉,我年轻的时候
I used to think being a king was about battling every morning
以为当国王就是
每天早上去打仗
and counting the gold and loot in the afternoon
下午计算抢夺了多少黄金
and swiving beautiful women every evening.
然复晚上和美女上♥床♥
But now, well, nothing is as good as it should have been.
但是一切都跟我想像的不一样
Not even the "swiving a beautiful woman every night" part, Your Majesty?
连和美女上♥床♥都不一样吗?
嗯…
Well, some nights, Ursula, some nights.
有日寺候会,有时候会
Perhaps tonight?
今晚呢?
No, tonight, I feel my age upon me.
不,今晚我觉得自己太老了
Tomorrow, after the celebrations.
明天吧,庆功以复
We can't forget what tomorrow is, can we now?
不能忘了明天是什么日子
Your day. When the Song of Beowulf is told
你的大日子,传诵贝武夫史诗
of how you lifted the darkness from the land.
描述你如何铲除妖魔鬼怪
And the day after, we celebrate the birth of Hallend Christ.
复天我们要庆祝圣诞节
I see you've survived.
你没有被杀死
Alas, my Queen,
我的王后
the Frisian invaders have been pushed into the sea.
弗利然敌人被迫搭船离问
You are not a widow,
你还不是个…寡妇
yet.
How comforting, my husband.
真令人安慰
我的丈夫
Hail, Beowulf! Hail, Beowulf!
贝武夫万岁!贝武夫万岁!
血盆大口的怪兽冲过来
贝武夫一把抓住对方的手
把对方的手指捏碎
恶魔格兰德尔这时候
很想逃走…
格兰德尔严重受创
双方都被激怒
充满'喷怒
这场大战惊天动地
英勇的贝武夫
艾齐索之子
一手抓住他的手
双方都痛恨对方
格兰德尔严重受创
他的肩膀有很大的伤口
肌肉绷破、锁骨断裂
贝武夫获得胜利
Unferth.
昂佛
You're not celebrating your King's glory tonight?
你今晚不替国王庆功吗?
I have something for the King.
我有东西要给国王看
What is it?
什么东西?
I said I have something for the King.
我只能给他一个人看
-Show it to me. -I will not.
给我看
一不行
一你得先给我看
You will show it to me first.
Bollocks, Wiglaf.
胡说,韦格劳夫
我先给贝武夫看,国王一定要看
I'll show it first to Beowulf. The King needs to see it.
The King
国王…
needs to see what?
一定要看什么?
Lost and now found.
曾经失落的东西
A gift fit for a king.
配得上国王的礼物
Do you recognize it?
你认得吗?
Where did you find this?
你在叨户里找到的?
On the moors. My slave Cain found it on the barren hill where nothing grows.
沼地
我的奴隶在不毛之地找到的
I beat him for treading near such an unholy place.
他去那种地方被我毒打了一顿
My Lord,
王上
isn't this...
这不是…?
So, Lord Beowulf,
贝武夫王
it's come back to you, after all these years.
经过这么多年
它又回到你手上
My Lord, this is the slave who found it.
王上,这是找到它的奴隶
Please, please don't kill me!
求求你们别杀我
Where did you find this treasure?
你在哪里找到这个宝物的?
I'm sorry I ran away, Master. But please don't hurt me no more.
我不该逃跑,不过别再打我了
-Answer your King! -Stop!
一回答国王的话
一住手
Stop.
住手
Where?
哪里?
Up, up on the moors.
沼地上面
But I was gonna bring it back, Master. I swear.
我本来就打算带回来,我发誓
Is that all?
你只找到这个?
No demon? No witch?
没有恶魔?没有女妖?
No woman?
没有女人?
Hail, Beowulf! Hail, Beowulf!
贝武夫万岁!贝武夫万岁!
Hail, Beowulf! Hail, Beowulf! Hail, Beowulf!
贝武夫万岁!贝武夫万岁!
Hail, Beowulf! Hail, Beowulf! Hail, Beowulf!
贝武夫万岁!贝武夫万岁!
Look at you. You're nothing,
看看你,你什么都不是
an empty nothing.
只是一个空壳子
Come forth!
出来
Show yourself!
现身吧!
Even with all your riches,
就算你有这么多财富
your kingdom, your power, your glory
你的王国、权♥柄♥、荣耀
and your women.
还有你的女人
Which one do you think I should kill first,
我应该先杀死哪一个?
your pretty little bedwarmer,
你年轻貌美的姬妾
or your wise Queen?
或是你睿智的王后?
What are you?
你是什么?
I'm something you left behind,
我是你留下来的种
Father!
父亲!
Another restless night?
他又睡不好吗?
It's all right, girl.
没关系,小姑娘
I'm not going to eat you.
我不会吃人
He has bad dreams.
他一直做恶梦
They've been coming more often.
最近做的恶梦更多
He's a king, and kings have a lot on their conscience.
他是国王,国王有很多心事
He calls your name in his sleep.
他在梦中叫你的名字
Does he?
是吗?
I believe he still holds you in his heart.
我相信他仍然爱着你
Do you?
真的吗?
I often wonder
我常常在想…
what happened.
发生了什么事?
To us?
你是说我们?
Too many secrets.
太多秘密了
God, help us.
神啊,帮助我们
What? What do you want of me?
干嘛?你要我做什么?
I have a message for my father.
我要你替我传个口信给我父亲
Tell me! What did this?