And... I just want you to know how sorry I am.
我要你明白我是多么抱歉
I am so sorry.
我非常抱歉
I know it won't change anything, but...
我知道不能改变什么,但是.
- Oh, God, if you could... - What? If I could what?
-天,如果你可以.. -什么?如果我可以什么?
If you could somehow...
如果你可以.
Look at us as human, as a family, I mean,
把我们当成人,当成一个家庭
just as a family that's also so helpless.
看成一个那么无助的家庭
What do you have to be helpless about? You tell me that.
你为什么会无助?你说啊
She was alive in the morning when I said goodbye to her.
我早上跟她说再见时 她还活着
You're a doctor. You think about this, where she is now.
你是一个医生. 你来考虑,她现在在哪里
And nothing you say is gonna get any pity out of me.
你说什么也不能博得 我的一点同情
Oh, I'm not asking for your pity. I'm just...
我不是在博取你的同情 我只是.
You're trying to get him off.
你想为他脱罪
With your big shot lawyer and all your money.
用你的大律师和你的钱
He's free to walk the streets right now. And you're trying to get him off.
他现在可以自♥由♥行动了. 你想为他脱罪
People like you think they own the world.
像你这样的人都觉得 自已是主宰
- Stay inside. Call the police. - No, Ben!
-呆在里面.叫警♥察♥ -不要,阿本!
Dad, don't!
爸爸,不要!
Hey!
Come here, you bastard!
过来,混♥蛋♥!
- I did it. - Let's get out of here!
-我做了 -我们出去吧!
Ben!
阿本!
- Jake! Hey, leave him alone! - Come on, let's go! Come on!
-雅格布!放开他! 快点,走吧!
Killer!
杀手
Mom!
妈妈!
God.
天哪
- Goddamn it! - Are you all right?
-他妈的! -你没事吧?
Here! This is your fault! Both of yours!
这是你的错!是你们的错!
- You've turned us all into freaks! - Shut up, all right?
-你们让我们都生气! -闭嘴,好吧?
I wish you'd never come back. Why didn't you just stay away?
我希望你没有回来. 为什么不走开?
I hate you! I hate you!
我讨厌你!
It's okay, Jake.
没事,雅格布
Jacob!
雅格布!
Jake! Get down!
雅格布!趴下!
Let's gently get him up. That's it, sweetheart. Let me look.
把他轻轻扶起来. 没错,甜心.让我看看
Let me see.
让我看看
That's it, that's it, that's it.
就这样.
Oh, God.
天
No, I can't treat this here. I'm gonna have to take him to the office.
我不能处理这个. 我要带他到办公室
- I'll come, too. - No, you stay here with Judith.
-我也去 -你留在这里,陪朱迪恩
- Carolyn, I'm... - Please, Ben.
-卡罗琳,我.. -拜托你了,阿本
This won't hurt, I promise.
放心,不会疼的
There you go.
来吧
I'm just gonna wrap this up so we don't have to worry about infection.
包扎好了,就不会感染
Okay?
知道吗?
You may start to feel drowsy now from that shot.
如果你觉得累了
So, if you do, you just put your head down, okay, love?
就休息吧,好吗?
- Mom. - Hm-mm?
-妈妈? -嗯?
Jude is right.
朱迪说得对
You'd all be better off if I just disappeared.
如果我消失了 你们都会好过一点
Maybe I still should.
或许我不该回来
Don't even say that.
不要胡说
I don't mean just you, I mean... I mean the whole town.
不但对你们来说 对全镇的人来说,也有好处
I mean, that's what they want, isn't it?
这正是他们的希望,不是吗?
No.
不
No, Jake, those men... those men tonight were cowards.
今晚的那些人,都是小丑
If you saw them tomorrow in their shops,
明天,你到他们的店铺去一趟
they'd smile and nod while they gave you change.
只要你肯打赏零钱 他们肯定会微笑点头
I'm the coward. I'm the coward.
我才是小丑
I feel like I'm being torn apart, you know?
我感觉自已要被撕裂了一般
And if I hold this in, it's like...
如果情况继续下去
a poison, you know? If I tell the truth, Dad'll go to jail, too.
就像喝了慢性毒药,我要是 说出真♥相♥,爸爸就会坐牢
He'll hate me.
他会恨我的
Either way, it's the end of us.
无论怎样,对我们来说 都是末日
Your dad'll never, never hate you.
你♥爸♥爸是绝不会恨你的
Your dad loves you so much, Jacob.
他非常爱你
And, right or wrong, he always gives his whole heart.
对还是错,他都全心全意
Can be pretty overwhelming sometimes because he just always seems so sure.
虽然有时坚持已见 只是因为他过于自我
But you don't have to be that way.
但你不需像他那样做事
You know?
知道吗?
It is possible to disagree with someone...
有时候,他和你不咬弦
...and still love them.
但依然爱你
At a certain point, we just...
某种程度上,我们只是
We have to make our own decisions.
我们都得自已作出决定
Yeah, but he risked so much for me.
但他为了我冒了太多的险
He didn't even stop to count the price, he just did it.
而且不考虑背后的代价
How can I let him down?
我怎能让他失望那
How can I do that to him?
我怎能这样对待他呢?
Yeah.
是啊
How can you?
你不能这样做
Mrs. Ryan.
莱恩太太
Doctor Ryan.
莱恩医生
There she is!
她来了
Doctor Ryan, did you also refuse to testify?
莱恩医生,你也拒绝作证吗?
- How'd it go, trooper? - I did it. I told them.
-情况如何? -我都告诉他们了
See? What'd I tell you? No sweat.
记得我说的话吗?不能心软
No, I mean, I told them what really happened.
我把事实都告诉他们了
What?
什么?
Ben and Jacob haven't been telling you the truth, Panos.
阿本和雅格布一直 都没对你说实话
- I can't believe you haven't known that. - Whoa, whoa.
你难道不清楚吗?
I don't know what you're gonna do about this.
我不清楚你打算怎么去处理
You come with me.
跟我来
Might we have a statement, please? Dr. Ryan?
能发表一下声名吗?
Talk.
说吧
It's hard to say. Hey, look, there's just no story here. Sorry.
案情复杂 我方不能提供内情
- What are they talking about? - I said, no story.
-他们在讨论什么呢? -都说,没有消息
Okay, my turn. Jacob doesn't know, does he?
雅格布还不知道的,是吗?
Did you at least tell Ben?
你跟阿本说过了吗?
Oh, Jesus Christ.
老天
I hope he doesn't have his son's temper, because I worry about you.
希望他的脾气不像你儿子 一样糟糕,否则替你担心
He doesn't have his son's temper. His son has his.
他儿子比他的脾气更倔犟
This weapon, this car jack that you say killed her, where is it now?
凶器,死者所在的汽车 现在都到哪里了?
It'll never surface, I promise you. But I'm never going to say.
我保证,这些证据不会出现的 我也不会说出来
Did you ever see it?
你亲眼看到案发的吗?
Well, then it's hearsay.
都是道听途说
Just like this so-called confession. It's your word against Ben and Jacob's.
就像你作的忏悔一样 都是对丈夫和儿子的背叛
- There's still no proof. - Panos, it was an accident.
-一点证据都没有 潘诺斯,那是一场意外
Why can't Jacob just tell the truth?
为何雅格布不能说出真♥相♥?
Jacob is my client. Not you, not your husband. Jacob.
雅格布是我的客户 这不关你和你丈夫的事情
And there's no way I'm gonna put him on that witness stand
我不能承认他是目击证人
for Marian Raynor to cut to pieces.
这样的话,玛丽安.雷诺 就会出来搞混
I'm gonna defend your son, even if you don't.
我的工作,是给你儿子辩护
Even if it means hangin' you out to dry.
有时还得阻止你插手
Me?
我?
Cold, vindictive.
冷酷,复仇
Full of crazy, paranoid fantasies about your son and his low class lover.
疯狂,偏执,这是你对你儿子 和他女朋友的想法
Honey, by the time I'm done with you, you'll look like Medea.
等真♥相♥明了 你就会变成恶作剧的女巫
Panos, if you try to go on hiding this...
潘诺斯,如果你继续隐瞒下去
If we don't at some point accept what actually did happen...
我们不能接受事实的话
What actually happened? What's it gonna take for you to get this?
事实是什么? 你怎么选择这种做法?
They tell their version of the story, we tell ours.
他们有他们的说法 我们有我们的陈词
And these twelve people decide the truth.
只有十二位陪审团 才能作出最后的决定
That's not the truth. You're talking about a contest between ad campaigns.
你在玩弄的是一场游戏
- I'm talkin' about savin' your son. - So am I.
-我要做的是拯救你儿子 -我也是
It's absolute why I did this, Panos.
所以我才这么做
Finally, it's just one true thing.
因为,真♥相♥只有一个
Absolute.
这是绝对的
I didn't ask your permission because I didn't want it.
我无需征求你的允许
We can't afford it anymore.
只是,我们付不起这样的代价
Oh, my dear doctor.
亲爱的医生
You and your goddamn absolutes.
电影精选列表