What is that? What is that, Ben Ryan?
那是什么?那是什么,阿本?
Are you going to tell me when I can speak and when I have to be quiet?
我要你告诉我几时 说话几时闭嘴吗?
You can keep your own tongue if you want to...
如果你想的话,可以自已闭嘴
Jacob!
雅格布!
Hello. Yes.
你好.是的
Who is this?
你是谁?
Well, I hope you sleep well tonight. You're a person of true compassion.
希望你今晚睡好. 你很有同情心
- It's better if you just... - Yes, it's our first well-wisher.
-只是你最好能.. -这是我们第一个祝福者
Yes, you are. Aren't you proud?
你就是.你不自豪吗?
Well, you haven't got much of a brain, but you've got mighty quick reflexes.
你虽然没多少脑筋 但你的反应非常快
It's okay, honey.
没关系,宝贝
It's okay.
没关系
It's all right.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
Ma'am?
夫人?
We've been all over this area. Somebody just buried their dog there.
我们找遍这里了. 有人刚刚把狗埋葬在那里
- Oh. - We dug it up and put it back.
我们把它挖起来 又放回去了
I'm going back to work.
我马上回来工作
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait a minute.
等等
This is crazy.
这简直是疯了
I have to live my life.
我要生活
And this town has its needs, too.
这镇子也需要我
It doesn't just revolve around us and our problems.
不仅仅是我们才有困难
I'll either be back in 15 minutes with a black eye or I'll be there all day.
我要么15分钟回来 要么整天呆在那里
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
- Bye. - Goodbye.
-再见-再见
Jacob!
雅格布!
What if we never see him again?
如果我们再也见不到他呢?
Oh, darling.
哦,宝贝
Don't lose faith. We just have to believe that somehow he'll...
别失去信心.我们要相信他会.
he'll find his way back to us. He will.
他会找到方法回来我们身边的
And there is some other explanation for all this. I know there is.
这件事还有其他解释. 我知道有的
I know it.
我知道
"Dear Folks, took a long time to get to Boston in that big storm.
“大家好.在那场暴风中 我花了很久才去到波士顿”
"Wasn't sure we'd make it. I might move on.
“不确定我们是否已经成功 我会继续”
"I might hang out here a while. I'll try to write.
“我会出去一会儿. 我会尝试写信”
"I know you don't pray but pray now. "
“我知道你不祈祷. 但现在请祈祷吧”
Postmarked the day before yesterday. Carolyn, he's fine.
是前天的邮戳. 卡罗琳,他没事
This is crazy. This isn't Jacob.
疯了.这不是雅格布
- That's his handwriting. - No, somebody made him write this.
-那是他的笔迹 -不.有人逼他写的
What's the difference? The point is, at least right now, he's okay.
有什么区别? 关键是我们至少知道他没事
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
- I'm calling Fran. I think it's important... - Fran?
-我找弗兰.这很重要 -弗兰?
Listen to me. Will you just listen to me?
听着.你听我说好吗?
If Fran sees this, he'll get a court order to intercept our mail and tap our phones.
如果弗兰看到了,他会向法庭 申请截取我们的邮件 监听我们的电♥话♥
Then you can forget about ever hearing from Jake again.
那你就休想 再听到雅格布的消息了
That's just for starters.
那还只是第一步
They'll slap a manhunt all over Boston.
他们会搜遍波士顿
He'll run again. God knows where.
他又会逃跑. 天知道他跑到哪里
Think about it.
想想吧
Do we really want him caught?
我们真的想他被捕吗?
I just want my boy back. I just want to hold him again.
我只想我儿子回来. 我只想再抱着他
I just want my boy.
我只要我的儿子
Ben Ryan.
阿本
Keep your chin up, you hear?
抬起头,听到吗?
Sorry, Joe, all I need is change.
对不起,乔伊.我只需要零钱
Good night, Karen. See you for my 8:00.
晚安,凯伦.明早八点再见
Mrs. Weber canceled, doctor. She said you'd understand.
韦伯太太取消了,医生. 她说你会理解
Okay.
好的
- Night. - Good night.
-晚安-晚安
Hi, doctor. - T.J., hi.
-你好,医生-你好,小张
- I got a fever. - You got a fever?
-我发烧了-你发烧了?
Come on, honey.
来吧,宝贝
Sorry.
对不起
St. Louis on March 11th.
3月11日来自圣路易斯
That's the third card.
这是第三张卡片了
Then he was in L.A. just two days later.
两天后他去了洛杉矶
It's a new one, California.
这张是新的,来自加州
What's this doing out? This spoils.
这东西放在这里干嘛? 会变坏的
That's it. That's your whole reaction?
你就这样对待这些卡片吗?
You won't show these to Fran, all right.
反正你也不会给弗兰看
But you won't even show them to Wendell. He's our lawyer, he's our friend.
你甚至不会给温德尔看. 他是我们的律师,我们的朋友
If this gets out, we don't know how it might be used against him.
如果泄漏出去,我们不知 他们会怎样对付雅格布
In fact, it might come in handy later that we kept quiet.
其实我们保持沉默更有用
Handy?
有用?
Wait, wait.
等等
Hello.
你好
Wendell, what's...
温德尔,怎么.
Turn on the TV. Channel 3.
打开电视,3频道
Yep, we got it.
知道了
.. across America.
整个美国
Jacob Ryan, the 16-year-old Highland resident,
雅格布,16岁的高原镇居民
who is a suspect in the murder of Martha Taverner,
他涉嫌谋杀马莎
was a fugitive for five weeks. The teenager, as reported moments ago,
已经逃跑5个月. 根据刚才的报道.
was arrested this afternoon in the building you see behind me.
雅格布今天下午被捕 就在我身后这座建筑物里
Apparently he was hiding in a friend's apartment.
显然他躲在朋友家里
We understand he is being held in the juvenile detention center.
他正在青少年拘留中心
And it is expected that he will be arraigned some time tomorrow.
明天他可能会被传讯
This way.
这边
Jake!
雅格布!
Jake, thank God you're safe.
感谢上帝,你还安全
How are you, son?
你好吗,儿子?
Where were you?
你去了哪里?
Jake, first off...
首先.
your sister, she wanted us to ask you, if the postcards...
你妹妹要我们问你 那些明信片.
Were you really in all those places?
你真的去了那些地方吗?
Or were you here the whole time in your friend Darren's apartment, huh?
还是你一直呆在朋友家里?
Your dad asked you a question.
你♥爸♥爸问你一个问题
Honey, are you going to talk to us?
宝贝,你要和我们谈谈吗?
You don't think you'll be able to hold out like this forever, do you?
你也不想永远不开口说话吧?
The policemen can't hear you. We have told them nothing.
警♥察♥听不到你说话. 我们什么都没告诉他们
Are you still mad at me?
你还生我的气吗?
- Is that it? - Your father has stood up for you.
-就这样吗? -你♥爸♥爸已经原谅你了
Tell me, please. - Do you realize that?
-请告诉我-你还不知道吗?
- Jake... - Goddamn it, mister,
-雅格布 -该死的
have you any idea what you put us through?
你知道你让我们受了多少罪吗?
Do you even know why you're here? Have they told you?
你知道自已为何会 在这里吗?他们没告诉你?
Do you know what happened to Martha Taverner?
你知道马莎出了什么事吗?
- There's a warrant for you in Highland. - But you may be able to come home.
-高原镇正在通缉你 -但你还可能回家
First, they just have to have a hearing in front of a judge.
首先,他们要在法官面前听证
And Wendell Bye will be right there with you.
温德尔会陪着你
- Daddy and I will be right there. - You better speak up then. In court.
-我和爸都会陪着你 -在法庭上你最好说出来
Jakie?
雅格布?
Can you look at us?
你能看看我们吗?
What's the matter with you?
你怎么啦?
Think about what you're going to say to Wendell.
想想你要对温德尔说什么
Don't waste his time, too.
别浪费他的时间
Let's go.
我们走吧
No bail! Killers in jail!
反对保释!凶手要坐牢!
No bail! Killers in jail!
反对保释!凶手要坐牢!
No bail! Killers in jail!
反对保释!凶手要坐牢!
No bail! Killers in jail!
反对保释!凶手要坐牢!
No bail! Killers in jail!
反对保释!凶手要坐牢!
No bail! Killers in jail!
反对保释!凶手要坐牢!
Look out, please. Give us some room.
请让开
Jacob Ryan, you've heard the charge against you.
雅格布,你已经 听到对你的控诉了
In juvenile proceedings, we enter a plea of true or not true.
由于是青少年诉讼,你只要 回答“认罪”或“不认罪”
How say you to this charge?
你对此指控有何回答?
电影精选列表