Jacob was really mad this morning.
雅格布今早已经疯了
Said he might not even go to school.
他说他不想上学
Why?
为什么?
What happened?
怎么回事?
He and Daddy.
他和爸爸
You know, they had another fight.
你知道,他们又打架了
What?
什么?
You know that Jacob wants to rent a big car for the winter dance
你知道雅格布想租一辆大车 去冬季舞会
and ride around all night?
整晚兜风吗?
So, Daddy goes, "How are you planning to pay for it?
爸就说“你打算怎样付这笔钱?”
"We've got rules about this sort of thing, mister.
“我们对这种事情有规矩,先生”
"It's time you learn to pay your own way, Jacob. "
“现在你是时候学习 自已付钱了,雅格布”
Mom, he knows Jake could never save up in time. He knows that.
妈妈,他知道雅格布 从来不能及时存钱
But Jake's such a big dope he already promised rides to all his creepy friends.
但雅格布这笨蛋 已经答应他朋友去兜风了
He's already bragged about it to Mar...
他已经向马莎吹牛了
Martha?
马莎?
You knew about this girl?
你听说过这女孩?
How long have they been going out?
他们恋爱多久了?
Since September.
从9月开始
He made me swear I wouldn't tell.
他让我发誓不说出去的
Jake said to Daddy, "You think 'cause you're this big artist,
雅格布对爸说 “你以为自已是艺术家..”
"like rules don't apply to you, but they should always apply to me. "
“就可以不守规矩 但我却总要守规矩”
"You're a hypocrite," Jake said.
雅格布说“你是个伪君子”
Then Daddy just totally lost it.
然后爸爸就完全失控了
But it was never that bad.
但也不至于那么糟糕
Mom, I'm so scared.
妈妈,我很害怕
You didn't see their faces. You weren't there.
你没看到他的脸.你不在场
Daddy wants Jacob to be more responsible, so he challenges his pride.
爸想雅格布变得更负责任 所以就挑战他的自尊
Maybe too hard sometimes, but that's love, Jude.
也许有时太苛刻 但那是爱的表现
You know, that's love.
你知道,那就是爱
All right, let's go. -Okay.
-好了,我们走吧-好的
I'll go on up to the house.
我继续到房♥子上去
Mom!
妈妈!
What are you doing, Ben?
你在干什么,阿本?
Having a look at my car.
在看我的车子
Don't I have a right to be in my own garage?
我无权进入自已的车♥库♥吗?
How long you been out here? - A couple of minutes.
-你在这多久了?-几分钟
All I did was look around,
我只是到处看看
and I sure didn't see anything wrong either.
我肯定没看到什么不妥
Keys, Ben.
钥匙,阿本
What about the warrant?
搜查令呢?
Ben...
阿本.
You are asking for trouble on this.
你是在自找麻烦
You're not thinking clear.
你没想清楚
How can I help you if you don't even trust me?
如果你不信任我 我又怎能帮你呢?
It's all yours.
都是你的
This always such a mess?
总是这样一团糟吗?
I've got supplies to move around.
我要把东西到处搬
Art stuff.
是我的艺术品
I can't use Carolyn's car or she has a fit.
我不能用卡罗琳的车 否则她会发火
And the Jeep's too small.
而吉普又太小了
What about the floor?
那地板是怎么回事?
Where'd all this sawdust come from?
这些锯末是哪里来的?
All these little pieces of new wood.
这些小片的新木头
You think I'm stupid, Ben? You think I'm quaint?
你以为我是笨蛋吗,阿本?
Okay, so I looked in there. Maybe some sawdust drifted out.
好吧.我看到那里. 也许一些锯末跑出来了
Is that a crime?
那是犯罪吗?
This car is officially impounded.
这辆车被扣押了
And I want to tell you something.
我要告诉你
If it turns out your kid is in trouble...
如果你孩子真的有麻烦
Then you are in trouble, too. Now let's have a look at his room.
那你也有麻烦了. 现在我们看看他的房♥间
- You're searching Jacob's room? - You're damn right I am.
-你要搜查雅格布房♥间? -没错
Hey, if you find his bed, let us know.
如果你找到他的床 就让我们知道
- We haven't seen it in years. - I don't like your attitude.
-我们很多年没见过它了 -我不喜欢你的态度
It's not exactly what I would call decent under the circumstances.
在这种情况下 我难以表现得有分寸
We haven't had much practice, Fran, under the circumstances.
在这种情况下,我们 还没有多少实际行动
All right, I want to look in that closet. First, I want to look in this trunk.
好吧,我要看看那柜子. 首先,我要看这箱子
Check the bottom of this, including in there.
看看这底下,包括那里
Let's get the bed.
我们去找床
Put 'em up there.
把它们放在那里
Yeah.
-你可以完成那里吗?-是的
Excuse us.
对不起
"The premises, occupant. " A search...
他们搞得乱糟糟的
Now maybe you see why I didn't just fall into line.
现在你也许知道我 为何不让他们乱搞了
It's so stupid and useless. Why aren't they out looking for him?
这是徒劳的. 他们为何不出去找他?
Well, now...
那现在.
Hidden in his top drawer.
藏在他的抽屉里
- So? - So...
-那又怎样?-那么.
That's a link, don't you think?
那就是关联
This proves that they knew each other.
证明他们互相认识
Fran, nobody's pretending they didn't.
弗兰,没人假装他们不认识
Sorry I'm late. I'm so sorry. If that's even her.
抱歉我迟了.对不起. 如果那就是她的话
It's her, Wendell. It is Martha Taverner.
就是她,温德尔.这是马莎
Here's the search warrant.
这是搜查令
I want a complete inventory of all the items you're removing from this house,
我要你把详细记录 所有搬出这座房♥子的物品
with a signed receipt.
而且要签名
Keep going!
继续!
Oh, Carolyn...
哦,卡罗琳.
One more thing.
还有一件事
When did you loan Jacob your tire jack?
你几时把撑竿借给雅格布的?
My...?
我的什么?
I'm just wondering why a beat-up old Chevy has the jack from a '94...
我正纳闷为何 在这旧车上会有新车的零件
Whoa, hold on. Don't answer that.
等等.别回答
Fran, fishing season starts in April. Let's you and I go outside and talk.
弗兰,钓鱼季节四月开始了. 我俩到外面谈谈
Look, Jacob may not even have been there,
雅格布也许根本没去过那里
but they're puttin' themselves in front of the law, Wendell.
但他们已经让自已 面临法律了,温德尔
That does not help anybody.
那对谁都没好处
Carolyn, please. Please, come here.
卡罗琳,请过来
- What does he mean? - Listen to me!
-他是什么意思?-听我说!
There was blood in the car.
车里有血
- Blood? - Her blood on his jack.
-血?-他的撑竿上有她的血
How do you know it was her blood?
你怎么知道那是她的血?
For God's sake, it might be his.
天哪,有可能是雅格布的血
Show me. I want to see it.
让我看看.我要看看
You don't want to. Believe me. Anyway, it's been taken care of.
你不会想看的.相信我. 已经搞定了
- What do you mean, taken care of? - Whatever would burn, I burned.
-“搞定”是什么意思? -我把一切都烧了
The jack, I took apart. I washed it clean.
我把撑竿拆下来洗干净了
There was no time to... They might find something anyway.
当时来不及.. 他们总会找到线索的
Fibers or some microscopic... God knows what tests they've got now.
纤维或微小的东西.. 鬼知道他们正在做什么测试
- What are you saying? - If we just had more time.
-你说什么? -如果我们当时还有时间
You can't just destroy evidence that might save him.
你不能毁灭可能救他的证据
What if you've destroyed evidence that would prove he's innocent?
如果你毁掉的证据 能证明他无辜呢?
Please, just stop one minute, please.
请停下来一会儿
We have to think. We have to decide.
我们要考虑.我们要决定
What have we got to decide?
我们要决定什么?
Nothing's going to bring that girl back. I'm sorry, but it's too late.
没人能让那女孩起死回生. 对不起,但太晚了
- We've got to think of Jacob. - But Jacob's innocent.
-我们要考虑雅格布 -可雅格布是无辜的
Jacob's not a killer. If anything, he's in danger himself.
雅格布没有杀人. 他自已也有危险
How do you know that they were alone in that car?
你怎么知道那车里 只有他们俩?
Someone else might've been there and killed that girl and taken Jacob.
也许有另一个人杀了 那女孩,然后带走雅格布?
You're doing everything you can to keep the police from finding him.
你在尽力让警♥察♥找不到他
What if it was just an accident? And Jacob's off running scared?
如果那只是意外呢? 而雅格布只是被吓跑了?
We don't know the facts, Ben.
我们不知道事实,阿本
We don't even know what really happened.
我们甚至不知到底 发生了什么事
Okay, they're gone. You wanna tell me whatever it is you know?
他们走了. 你告诉我你都知道些什么
Hey, look. I'm your friend.
听着.我是你朋友
And I love Jacob, Jesus.
我爱雅格布
I sat through every damn class play of his.
我陪他上 每一节讨厌的戏剧课
I gave him $50 last year for the bike-athon. I'm on your side.
去年我给了他50美元参加 自行车赛.我和你同一阵线
- There is something you should know. - Hey.
有些东西你应知道
电影精选列表