Good. Kill him.
我不怀疑他会
Oh, I don't suspect that he would
出于联盟的利益和旗鼓相当的人结盟
align his considerable might with the interest of the Coalition again.
最好把他赶下船
Better to remove him from the board.
让他去和他的弟兄们团聚吧
Let him join his brothers!
对我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
什么
Excuse me?
我们的合同是关于科宾和避难星的藏身之处
Our contract was for Corbryn and the location of Haven.
我两样都达成了
I delivered both.
除了那些之外 包括救你的女儿
Everything after that, including rescuing your daughter,
要另外加钱
is bonus.
至于这个 不关我事
And this? Not my business.
我不是你雇的杀手
I'm not your hired killer.
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no,no, no.
你是个幸运的海盗
You're a pirate that is lucky
到目前为止你已经证明了你还有用
she's proven herself useful thus far.
为了你自己着想 我建议你接着这么干
For your own good, I suggest you continue to do so!
在那别动 等我过去
Wait for me there!
好吧 我们单独 聊聊
All right, let's talk... alone.
-现在我警告你 -行行 警告我
- Now I warned you... - Yeah, yeah, I'm warned.
请吧
You coming?
我觉得我认清你♥爸♥了
I think I've known your dad for long enough now
知道你为什么参加反叛军了
to get why you're willing to go rebel.
我不懂的是你为什么觉得你会赢
What I don't get is how you think you can win.
因为我们不做的话 会有人死
Because we have to or people will die.
没错 但跟你又有什么关系
Yeah, but what's your stake in it?
联盟在我们出生之前
Coalition's been taking exactly everything it wants
就已经得到它需要的了
since cycles before either of us were born.
我没得选才会到这来
I'm here because I didn't have an option.
你为什么就愿意和你的家人
Why are you willing to go to war with your own family
在一个你从没去过的星球上开战呢
over a planet you've never been to?
因为我也没得选
Because I didn't have a choice either.
我从小就知道避难星
I've known about Haven my entire life.
既然我在这 我就不能袖手旁观
Now that I'm here, I can't just stand by
眼睁睁看着爸爸摧毁它
and watch my father destroy it.
你也不能
Neither should you.
那我该做什么
And I'm supposed to do what?
艾杰克斯 你有船员 你有战舰
Ajax, you have a crew, you have a ship.
如果你想跟我们并肩作战 你能帮上忙
You can make a difference if you decide to work with us.
关键是 我不在乎
Truth is, I don't care.
我只是尽力帮你远离圣骑士
I was just trying to get you away from the Paladin.
我们在离开
We're leaving.
不 我们不能离开
No! We can't leave!
我们不作为的话会有几千人死去
Thousands will die if we don't do something!
我在做呢 快点
I am doing something! Hurry up!
登茨
Denz.
有人吗
Hello?
怎么了 帮手 是你吗
What's going on? Helper, is that you?
我听到了
I can hear you.
你坐在我位子上
You're in my seat!
他们会找到你的 你自己明白
They're going to find you, you know.
闭嘴 大小姐
Quiet, princess.
B计划 B计划
Plan B! Plan B!
多谢了 帮手
Thank you, Helper.
这边
This way!
你们俩跟着我
Two of you with me!
剩下的人去杀了圣骑士
The rest of you, kill the Paladin.
他们被关在哪了
Where are they taking them?
她正要逃跑
She's running away.
你去 我去找她
You go. I'll find her.
出来 暴徒
Stand out, violent.
别开枪
Do not fire that weapon!
你是要弃暗投明吗
Do you yield?
2756个诺瓦克人
2,756 Novaks
死于这双手
perished by these hands
才造就了今天站在你面前的诺瓦克人
for this Novak to stand before you today!
这个诺瓦克人永不屈服
This Novak does not yield!
那很好
Very well, then.
你准备好了就开始
Ready when you are.
不好意思
Pardon my reach.
这个我该怎么用
What do I do with this?
别碰它
Don't touch it!
我肯定没有你我也能找到避难星
I'm sure I can find Haven without you.
那祝你好运
Good luck!
我们必须回去
We have to go back!
回去 去哪
Back? To what?
这样的爆♥炸♥很快就会把联盟军引过来
A blast like that's gonna bring the Coalition in no time.
在那之前我们得离开
We have to be gone before then.
-他可能还活着 -那他可以找到我们
- He could still be alive! - Then he can find us!
这样太冒险了 你♥爸♥爸需要我们
It's too risky and not when your dad needs us
来赢得战争
both to win the war.
登茨可能还活着
Denz could still be alive.
这太冒险了 抱歉
It's too risky! I'm sorry.
我搜查了赏金号♥ 这是剩下的东西
I cleared the Bounty. This is what's left.
海盗没有撒谎 他们绝对在那
The pirate wasn't lying. They were definitely here.
知道了
I see.
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
我们还在搜寻残骸
We're still searching the wreckage,
但货舱里都是装满了这玩意的箱子
but the hold was filled with crates full of this.
他们准备用它来逃跑
They're planning on making a run with it.
这是什么
What is it?
电池
It's a battery.
能量源是某种未分类的
The power source is something non-cataloged.
无法读取 但不管是什么
Can't get a reading on it, but whatever it is,
辐射和我们在赏金号♥号♥上发现的相一致
the radiation matches the blast scoring we found on the Bounty.
是武器 那么
A weapon! Well, then...
你们每个人都
Each one of you is guilty of high crimes
在联盟星犯下了滔天大罪
against the Coalition of the Planets,
你们会被判处死刑
rendering your lives forfeit
除非你们弃暗投明在战场上将功补过
unless one of you should choose to do the right thing and aid us in the war effort.
如果不是为了你们的联盟 本诺瓦克人就不会存在
If not for your Coalition, this Novak would not exist!
他的罪行是你指使的
His guilt is your own.
他死也不会说一个字
He will die silently
除非他把他的良知卖♥♥给你这样的人
before he forfeits his knowledge to such feeble men as you!
我要求决斗审判
I demand trial by combat!
派他吧 你的冠军选手
Name this one your champion
那样我就能把他置于死地了
so I may bring an end to his days.
一个诺瓦克人 一个为战争而生的克隆种
A Novak, a clone bred for battle,
早已停产了
discontinued line.
他不是威胁
He's no threat.
那你又杀过多少诺瓦克人呢
How many Novaks have you killed?
到目前为止 还没有
None...yet.
那就把我放了 来试试啊
Then release me and try!
我没看到你的舰长
I don't see your captain,
那我就姑且认为她死了 或者逃了吧
so I'll assume she's dead or fled.
现在是你在指挥
And that you are in charge now.
诺瓦克人不发布命令 他们只听从命令
Novaks don't command. They only follow.
如果她还活着 那他就还在她的控制之下
If she's alive, then he's still under her command.
那么 你得到的命令是什么
What are the orders, then?
你们的舰长和叛军首领在哪儿
Where is your captain and the rebel leader?
我女儿在哪儿
Where is my daughter?
有人看见他们和一个叫登茨的人在一起
They were seen with a man named Denz.
也许你见过他
Perhaps you've seen him,
他是个圣骑士 就像诺瓦克人一样
a Paladin, like one Novak,
但和100个诺瓦克人加起来一样厉害
but as strong as 100 Novaks!
他绝对是个更有挑战的对手
He would make more than a worthy opponent.
不存在这样的诺瓦克人
No such Novak exists!
是否就是他毁了你的舰船
Was he the one that destroyed your ship?
是不是他掳走了我女儿
Did he have my daughter with him?
你活该
That is one you are owed!
你没有资格提要求 你这克隆人
电影精选列表