This is low orbit where I have gravity to contend with!
安全 帮手 你可以出来了
It's okay, Helper. You can come out now.
你可以上到那艘战舰吗
Think you can get over to that warship?
我试试
I can try.
那我还没见过
That I have not seen yet.
那玩意是真的吗
Is that thing real?
她对我很重要
She is to me.
听着 "荣誉"号♥飞船 命令你投降
Attention, Honor. You are ordered to surrender.
玛拉斯特大人
Lord Malastor...
我已经靠近圣骑士的飞船了
I've reached the Paladin ship.
他们没有回应
They're not responding.
等我命令
Then wait.
想清楚你要帮谁
Think out who you help.
什么
What?
它来了 我们得离开了
It worked. We have to leave.
慢着 你要去哪儿
Wait! Stop! Where are you going?
-我们要去帮忙 -看 炸♥弹♥都来了
- We have to help! - Look, it's all blown up!
如果现在不撤退
If we don't retreat now,
战斗还没开始就已经结束了
battle is over before it even begins!
抓紧 我要调到光速了
Hang on, I'm going to jump up to lightspeed.
泽勒斯 什么情况 发生了什么
Zelus, what was that? What happened?
泽勒斯 你抓到阿斯特拉了吗
Do you have Astera? Zelus?
他居然打我
He shot me!
护卫 我需要一份这片地区的地图
Squire, I need a map of the region
和最近叛军前哨的路标
and a waypoint for the nearest rebel outpost.
首要任务是确保科宾的安全
First imperative is to secure Corbryn
并协助星球的防御
and aid in the planet's defense!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
好
Yes.
我是说 不好 但
I mean, no, but, yeah.
我只是不相信他居然打了我
I can't believe he just shot me.
他打的是我的船
He shot my ship!
船还好吗 有多糟
Will it be all right? How bad is it?
还能飞 但是修理需要时间
Oh, she'll fly, but the repairs will take time,
如果我们想赶在联盟之前救出科宾
time we don't have if we want to reach Corbryn
没时间了
before the Coalition does!
你真幸运 我们还有帮手
Lucky for you, we have help.
这船建造得很复杂
The ship is sophisticated,
可技术过时了
though the technology is quite antiquated.
我相信我能修好
I'm certain I can manage the repairs.
这东西能信吗
Can this thing be trusted?
她的名字是"帮手"
This thing's name is Helper.
"强光投射固定器"的简称
Short for "Hard Light Projected Retainer",
我后来发现这个名字是某些衍生物的标签
though I've come to find that label somewhat derivative.
她是我唯一信任的人
She's the only person I trust.
好吧 我就把飞船交给你了
All right. Then I'll leave Honor in your hands.
原谅我刚才的冒犯 帮手
Excuse my ignorance, Helper.
很高兴能帮到忙
Happy to be of service.
帮手 我暂时得留你一个人在船上了
Helper, I'm gonna have to leave you alone on the ship for a while.
你会回来的
You'll be back.
听着 找到他
Listen up down there: find him.
带他来见我
And bring him to me.
那边有动静
There's something here.
去看看
Go check it out.
加油 艾杰克斯 你可以做得更好
Come on, Ajax. You can do better than that.
你再也不需要这个了
You won't be needing this anymore.
你的飞船在哪儿
Where is your ship?
找到他了吗
You find him yet?
艾杰克斯 干得好
Nice try, Ajax,
但我想你会发现你已经干掉了几个盗贼
but I think you'll find you're down a couple pirates.
我报告过 长官
I told you, sir!
但不知怎么地 圣骑士调到了光速
Somehow the Paladin made the jump to light-speed!
我试图在他们调到光速之前摧毁引擎
I tried to disable the engines before they made the jump.
你最好祈祷你的确这么做的
You'd better hope that's all you did.
恕我直言 玛拉斯特大人
With all due respect, Lord Malastor,
你女儿显然已经作出了选择
your daughter has clearly chosen her side.
我一个字都不想听
I will not hear another word!
一个字都不行 尤其是你
None of that! Not again. Not from you.
从我的视线中消失
Get out of my sight and don't you dare step foot
在你找到她之前 不准踏进一步
on this deck again until you've found her.
现在应该不会太远了
We shouldn't be too far off now.
说来也有趣
It's funny.
今天之前 我只离开过军舰几次
Before today, I've only been off the warship a handful of times.
直到现在我们才踏足这个星球
We're Haven's only hope,
现在却成了避难星唯一的希望
and neither of us stepped foot on the planet until now.
这就是我的任务的本质
That's the very nature of my order.
那为什么要对联盟负责
Then why answer to the Coalition?
我的任务比联盟早多了
My order predates the Coalition by a great many cycles.
曾几何时 他们的价值观与我们的一致
There was a time when their values were in line with our own.
我们帮助他们成长 一起工作
We helped them grow, we worked together.
现在看到他们表现出的敌意 我有些难受
It pains me now to see them act with such hostility.
我爸爸坚信他这样做是对的
My dad thinks what he's doing is right.
你父亲还有希望
There is hope for your father yet.
该怎么做 在他干了这一切之后
How? After what he just did?
就像你刚说的
Well, it's like you said.
你父亲坚信他是没错
Your father believes he is right.
或许我们可以站在他的角度想象
It may be up to us to provide him with the necessary perspective.
-登茨 -是泽勒斯
- Denz! - It's Zelus!
他要去前哨站
He's going for the outpost!
我们得找个地方掩护
We need to find cover.
登茨 如果他在我们找到科宾之前
Denz, if he gets to the outpost and blows it up
到达前哨基地并引爆它
before we find Corbryn,
我们就没时间完成任务了
we're never gonna make it before the deadline.
他不会的
He won't.
快跑
Run!
阿斯特拉 找掩护 快去那基地
Astera, get to cover now! Get to the base!
大家都出去 现在 出去
Everybody out! Leave...now!
我说快跑 这是你们唯一的机会
I said go! It's your only chance!
我不是开玩笑
I'm not...
我是阿斯特拉 玛拉斯特
This is Astera Malastor.
告诉我父亲锁定我的位置
Tell my father to lock down on my position.
我找到了叛军
I found the rebels!
好吧 科宾 我该去哪里
Okay, Corbryn, where am I going?
该去哪儿
Where am I going?
就这儿
There!
嘿 等等 等我
Hey, wait! Wait for me!
等等我
Wait for me!
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
嘿 伙计 你以为我们忘得了你吗
Hey, buddy, you think we'd forget you?
这是圣骑士的技术
That is Paladin technology.
朋友 告诉我 你是怎么得到的
Tell me, friend, how did you acquire it?
朋友 当然是从一个圣骑士那得到的了
From a Paladin, friend.
圣骑士用生命效力
Paladins serve for life.
这个人也是
This one did.
你的任务已经结束了
The order you serve is no longer.
我亲自确认
I made sure of that myself.
我的兄弟们 为什么
My brothers...why?
只有联盟和敌人
There is only the Coalition and its enemies.
玛拉斯特大人给了你最后的机会
Lord Malastor offers you one last chance
来证明你的忠诚
to prove your loyalty.
只要我还活着 我的任务就还有效
My order stands as long as I do.
我拒绝
I decline!
希望你待会儿还会这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
交出那个女孩 交出哨所
Hand over the girl and surrender the outpost!
泽勒斯 我在这儿
I'm here, Zelus.
阿斯特拉 很高兴见到你
Astera? Good to see you.
给你同样的条件
I offer you the same terms.
跟我走 否则后果自负
Come with me or suffer the consequences of treason!
我相信你还记得那些人
I'm sure you remember what those are.
他不会杀我的
He's not gonna kill me.
他只听命于我父亲
电影精选列表