Lord Malastor has issued strict orders.
任何飞船不得进出
No ships in or out.
去你的 我都被困在这鬼地方了
Like hell, I'm getting stuck on this rock!
让我和他说
Put him on!
你在考验我的耐心 海盗
You're trying my patience, pirate!
你被包围了 无路可逃
You're surrounded. You can't escape.
那就让这些蠢货放我们出去
Then tell these idiots to open up and let me through,
你就不用再见到我了
and I'll be out of your hair.
根据协议把叛军领袖交给我
You'll be allowed through the blockade
你就可以通过
once you deliver the rebel leader per our contract.
我已经把他交出去了 问你女儿
I just turned him over. Check with your daughter.
问我 你说什么
With my...what did you say?
什么时候的事 在哪儿
When was this? Where?
你干嘛
Whoa! What are you doing?
我把门炸开
Gonna blast the doors open.
不 你不能这么做
No, you're not.
我来 帮手
I've got it. Helper?
你好啊
Hello.
-你在干嘛 -用普通推进器
- What are you doing? - Well, there's no way
不可能冲出防线了
we'll make it past that blockade with normal thrusters.
我们需要光速跃迁
Gonna have to jump us into light-speed.
你之前试过吗
Have you done that before?
没在货船上试过
Never from inside a cargo freighter.
-系好 -系什么
- Strap in. - To what?
回答我 艾杰克斯 怎么回事儿
Answer me, Ajax! What's going on?
发生什么了
What happened? Come in!
这些软蛋跑了
The cowards fled!
带上几艘船去追他们
Take some ships and find them!
派几艘去避难星
And send some to Haven.
怎么了
What happened?
我们失去了和防线的联♥系♥
We've lost contact with the blockade.
赏金号♥也没有信♥号♥♥传来
And we're no longer receiving signal from the Bounty.
推迟进攻 直到找到我女儿
Delay the assault until my daughter's been found!
嘿 帮手
Hey, Helper.
你还好吧
You okay?
你得多装些安全带
You need more seatbelts.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
过去
The Past.
你可以到那边去吗
Think you can get over there?
帮手 你到了吗
Helper? Did you get there?
我在里面
I'm inside.
太好了 我们现在登上去
Okay, great. I'll dock us.
是他吗
Is that him?
没错 是他
Yeah, that's him.
你之前到过这儿吗
Have you been here before?
只有那次过去确认他死没死
Only once to make sure he wasn't dead.
星球的畸变场一定是影响到他的飞船了
Planet's distortion field must have scrambled his ship.
如果我能用特殊的频率
If I use a certain frequency...
看来我们收到了新代码
It seems we're receiving a new code,
一条旧联盟代码
an old Coalition code.
有人在对我们说话
Someone's talking to us.
谁
Who?
写的什么
What's it say?
和平高于议会
Peace before order.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
什么也不要碰
Don't touch anything.
我们找到他了
We found him.
干掉他
Take him out.
这也许真的管用
This could actually work.
我们就祈祷他站在我们这边吧
Yeah. Let's just hope he's on our side.
去看看你能发现什么
Go see what you can find out.
你好 我是阿斯特拉 玛拉
Hi. I'm Astera Mala...
阿斯特拉 玛拉斯特 玛拉斯特大帝的女儿
Astera Malastor, daughter of Lord Malastor.
幸会
Greetings.
我是登茨·阿特伊斯
I am Denz Atreus,
星区艾普西隆 27的圣骑士
Paladin of star-sector Epsilon 27.
而你是指挥官 科宾指挥官
And you are Commander... Commander Corbryn.
你做到了
You made it.
-是的 -退后
- Yeah. - Step back.
他人是好的 只是有点误入歧途
The Commander is a good man, if a little misguided.
不过说真的 我不是很了解他
Although admittedly, I've only known him briefly.
我保证他会被公平对待
I will ensure that he is treated fairly.
我联♥系♥上了联盟指挥部
I've synced with Coalition Command.
放心吧 你马上就可以和你父亲在一起了
Rest assured, you will be with your father in a moment
我们终于可以一劳永逸地解决这事了
and we can finally settle this matter once and for all.
不 你还不明白
No. You don't understand.
必有一战
There's gonna be a war.
嘿 停下 你疯了吗
Hey, stop! What are you doing?
只有和平才能铺就秩序之路
The path to order lies only through peace.
只要我交出科宾
Once I've delivered Corbryn,
或许就能开启投降谈判
negotiations for surrender may begin.
不会有和平 我父亲从不谈判
There's not gonna be peace. My father doesn't negotiate.
登茨 如果你告发我的话 我就死定了
Denz, if you turn me in, I'm dead.
如果你不马上带我们到地面
If you don't get us to the surface right now,
人类都会死的
people are going to die.
在我的保护下
No harm will befall either of you
你们谁也不会受伤
while you're under my protection!
星球也是如此
The same goes for the planet!
我向你们保证
I give you my word.
你们不必害怕行星联盟
You have nothing to fear from the Coalition of the Planets.
帮手 行动
Helper! Now!
帮手 准备逃生舱
Helper! Ready an escape pod.
会大出事的
That was ill-advised.
长官 我们正在用旧的联盟频率呼叫
Sir, we're being hailed in an old Coalition frequency,
"荣誉"号♥飞船
vessel designation "Honor".
是一个圣骑士
It's a Paladin.
所以是真的咯
So it's true.
过了这么久他还活着
He's still alive after all this time.
我以为你处理了最后一个
I thought you dealt with the last of them.
我也以为
So did I.
希望他仍然忠诚
Let's hope his loyalties are in order.
看见了吗 我说过
See? I told you.
和平是走不通的
Peace was never an option.
避难星现在需要的是一个保护者
What Haven needs right now is a protector.
避难星
Haven...
圣骑士 行星联盟
Paladin, the Coalition of Planets
感谢你的介入
thanks you for your intervention.
因为我女儿的安全
And I'm personally in your debt for
我个人欠你很多
the safe recovery of my daughter.
她没给你惹麻烦吧
I trust she hasn't given you too much trouble?
-叛军领袖在哪 -在你不知道的地方
- Where is the rebel leader? - Somewhere you can't get him!
阿斯特拉 没什么比和平解决冲突
Astera, nothing would please me more
更让我高兴的了
than to resolve this conflict without bloodshed,
破坏他们的光速引擎
Disable their light-speed engines.
既然阿斯特拉离我们这么近
I don't want them running
我不想让他们跑了
now that Astera's this close.
看来他们是不会投降了
It seems that surrender is off the table for now.
发动进攻
Begin the assault!
让我们看看他们会否改变主意
Let's see if they change their minds.
长官 领导这次进攻是我的荣幸
It will be my honor to lead the attack, sir.
不
No, it won't.
我需要一个值得信任的人带回阿斯特拉
I need someone that I trust to retrieve Astera for me.
那圣骑士呢
What about the Paladin?
按老规矩该杀就杀
Do what you normally do when you find one.
只要把阿斯特拉带回来
Just bring her back!
攻击不要停
Continue the attack!
反击啊
No! Do something!
他们破坏了控制系统
They've disabled the controls!
那就回去 我刚不是看见你飞吗
Then go back! Didn't I just see you fly?
那是在零重力情况
In zero-g, yes!
这是在低轨道 我还要处理重力因素
电影精选列表