在1300多年(周期)后的未来
宇宙被星球联盟统治
联盟曾是一个和平的组织
如今被玛拉斯特大人统领
他只渴望一件事
权 力
科宾·雷斯特拉长官统领的
一群反叛者
正着手一项任务
准备逃往
Planet Haven
全体人员 准备着陆
All personnel, prepare to disembark.
拿上需要的东西 到船头去
Grab what you need and get to the front of the ship.
前方飞船请注意
Attention, vessel!
你违反了联盟规定
You are in violation of Coalition regulations.
尼玛
What the--?
继续越界
Further transgression
将被视为宣战
will be considered a declaration of war!
关闭你的光速引擎
Deactivate your light-speed engines
准备接受登船检查
and prepare to be boarded!
艾杰克斯 报告你的位置
Ajax, tell me you're in position.
我们要来了
We're coming in hot!
还有其他人
And we got company.
听着 伙计 听我说 我不是你的敌人
Look, buddy. I need you to hear me out. I'm not your enemy.
投降
Yield.
不管了
Screw it.
艾杰克斯 你在哪里 我们做好转移的准备了
Ajax, where are you? We're ready for pickup!
你没告诉我有圣骑士
You didn't tell me there was gonna be a Paladin.
风险太大了
Too much risk!
艾杰克斯 你要是把我们丢下 我们必死无疑
Ajax, you leave us out here, we're dead!
我们需要你的飞船
We need your ship!
你有一艘飞船 好好利用
You've got a ship, use it!
计划不是这样的 艾杰克斯
That wasn't part of the plan, Ajax!
艾杰克斯
Ajax!
关闭引擎 离开控制台
Disengage the engines and step away from the console.
恕难从命 飞船上的所有人都会死的
I can't, or everyone on this ship will die!
科宾长官
Commander Corbryn...
我不明白
I don't understand.
联盟上报这艘飞船被盗
The Coalition reported this ship stolen.
你为什么偏离航线这么远
Why are you so far off course?
科宾长官 根据联盟的命令
Commander Corbryn, by Order of the Coalition,
立刻停下这艘飞船
stop this ship now!
我们不再听命于星球联盟
We no longer answer to the Coalition of Planets.
这是叛国啊 长官
Treason, Commander!
开弓没有回头箭
There's no turning back now.
这是战争行为
This is an act of war!
联盟不再是好人了
The Coalition aren't the good guys anymore.
你是一名圣骑士 你还不清楚吗
You're a Paladin! Can't you see that?
与联盟为敌 你毫无胜算
War against the Coalition is a fight you cannot win.
我们不想要战争 我们要逃离
Well, we don't want a fight. We want out!
我们要建立自己的星球 不会退缩
We want a planet of our own and we're not turning back,
离成功很近了
not when we're this close.
离什么很近 这里什么都
This close to what? There's nothing...
什么都没有
Nothing out there.
我相信你会做出正确的选择
I'm trusting you to do the right thing.
联盟不知道这里的存在 也不必知道
Coalition doesn't know it's here and they don't have to.
这不可能
It's impossible.
联盟在这个领域没有任何星球的记录
The Coalition has no records of a planet in this sector.
这颗星球天然不被传感器检测到
The planet's naturally undetectable by sensors,
完美隐蔽
completely cloaked.
我是唯一知道怎么发现它的人
I'm the only one that knows how to find it.
但没了你的帮助 这艘飞船会引他们来
But this ship will lead them right to us if you don't help!
马上我们就能乘坐逃生舱
In a moment, we'll be in range for the escape pods
到达星球表面了
to reach the surface.
在那之后 毁掉飞船
After that, destroy the ship!
告诉他们你只找到了飞船残骸
Tell them all you found was a wreck
否则他们不会放弃寻找我们的
or they'll never stop looking for us!
他们一旦找到我们 我们必死无疑
They find us, they'll kill us.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
已建立远程连接
Long-range connection established.
关闭连接
Oh, shut if off!
圣骑士 这里是联盟 指挥部
Paladin, this is Coalition Command.
我们已经锁定了这艘飞船的位置
We've got a lock on this ship's position.
跳离飞船 我们将接手
Go ahead and jump out. We'll take it from here.
长官 我在被盗飞船上
Commander, I'm on board the stolen vessel.
请求给予谈判投降条件的许可
Permission to negotiate terms for surrender.
不允许 指挥部建议立即撤离
Negative. Command advises immediate evacuation.
我们将毁掉那艘飞船 圣骑士
We will destroy that ship, Paladin.
-不 -确保你不在那艘飞船上
- No! - Make sure you're not on it.
不
No!
不
Oh! No!
发生了 发生了什么
What--? What's happening?
他们在炸毁引擎
They're blowing the engines.
一点撤离的时间也不给
Didn't even give us time to evacuate.
-我告诉过你 -不 他们不会的
- I told you! - No. They won't!
他们不会的 这不可能
They wouldn't! It's impossible!
指挥部 请求通话
Command, come in!
飞船上有无辜的人
There are innocent people onboard the vessel!
离星球这么近 你不会有信♥号♥♥的
Not even you can get a signal out this close to the planet.
来不及让所有人下船了
There's no time to get everyone off.
你的飞船能承载多少人
How many does your ship hold?
不够
Not enough.
护卫 准备启动登舰舱的自毁程序
Squire, prepare to initiate the boarding pod's self-destruct...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
为你和你的人撤离争取时间
Buying you and your people time to escape.
让他们去船头 我来分离引擎
Get them to the front and I'll separate the engines!
-分离 -立马行动
- Separate...? - Do it now!
全体人员 立刻撤离
All personnel, evacuate now!
放下手头的事 现在就走
Drop what you're doing and go...now!
你怎么办
What about you?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
护卫 听我命令 准备启动自毁程序
Squire, prepare to initiate the self-destruct on my command!
护卫
Squire?
安全系统覆写
Security override.
星球大对决
2个周期之后
迟了几年 总比不来好
Better a few years late than never.
有人吗
Hello?
你来了
You made it.
艾杰克斯
Ajax...
我可不打算谢你
No thanks to you.
在一个边境星球上找到了来这的路
Found that way out on a frontier planet.
消息在传播
Word's spreading.
你越来越大意了
You're already getting sloppy.
如果没人进得来 保护区又有什么意义呢
What's the point of a haven if people can't get here?
联盟怎么办
What about the Coalition?
即使他们聪明到能破解硬币
Even if they're smart enough to decode it,
它也只能送你到这
the coin only gets you here.
要到避难星 你需要我
To get to Haven, you need me.
这是什么做的
What's it made of?
这是避难星的一个小秘密
That's Haven's little secret.
怎样
So what?
你是他们的统领吗
You're their leader?
避难星没有统领
Haven doesn't really have a leader.
我只是知道怎么过去罢了
I'm just the guy that knows how to get there.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
这双手粉碎了2756个诺瓦克人
2,756 Novaks perished by these hands
才铸就了站在你面前的这个诺瓦克人
for this Novak to stand before you today!
没必要用诺瓦克人来威胁我 艾杰克斯
No need to sic your Novak on me, Ajax.
你要知道 我要是出了什么意外
You know, if anything happens to me,
你就再也找不到避难星了
you'll never find Haven.
这艘破船上有什么喝的吗
You got anything to drink on this wreck?
你不想知道你抛下我们后
Don't you want to know how we survived
我们怎么活下来的吗
after you ditched us?
看上去你们活得不错
Looks like you survived just fine.
好了 帮手 你就要
Okay. Helper, you're...
自♥由♥了
电影精选列表