给我两张 -How many more? -Give me two.
该你了
我准备好就下 -Your bet, Moe. -I'll bet, when I get ready.
等等
Just wait.
立正
Ten-hut!
我不了解你们华盛顿的办事方式
Don't know how you do things in Washington,
但我只抓人不杀人
but I do make the occasional arrest without slaughter.
废物 我们需要审问他们
You incompetent. We needed to make an interrogation.
对不起 长官 他们反抗
Sorry, sir, they resisted.
哪一个是史密兹
Is any of these men Schmitz?
都不是
No.
看看是谁
Look who's here.
柯瑞茨
Krebs.
科瑞·迪离这里不会远
Cora D. can't be far.
我需要其中一具尸体
I'll need one of the bodies.
最好是头部没中枪的
Preferably... one without a head wound.
嗨 嗨 需要人陪吗
不 -Hey. You want some company? -No.
好吧 你想听听建议吗
Okay. Do you want some advice?
不
No!
好吧
Okay.
芭卜 这不是忘情水
你没法跟往事干杯 Drink when you want to remember. Don't drink when you want to forget.
我会来的
I'll be there.
我保证
I promise.
我们走
Let's move!
我们必须马上撤退
不 他会来的 -Barb, we have to go now! -No, he'll be here!
芭卜
Barb!
艾克索
Axel!
你是芭芭拉·考佩斯基
Are you Barbara Kopetski?
我是 艾克索在哪儿
他没有来 -Yes. Where's Axel? -He's not here. He's not coming.
他说对不起 要你马上离开
He said he's sorry but you gotta get out of here.
快离开这里 快 快 快
You guys gotta get out of here! Go! Go! Go!
这就对了 来吧 我们走
That's it. Let's go!
来吧 上来 上来
Come on, get in! Get in!
你骗了我的一百万 史密兹
You cheated me out of one million bucks, Schmitz!
我现在应该一枪打爆你的头
I should blow your head off right now.
幸好你不是个记仇的人
Lucky for me you don't hold a grudge.
真的吗
Don't I?
那一百万悬赏现在有了变数
A million dollars is pocket change to what's going down.
我有笔生意和你商量
I got a business proposition for you.
你人脉很广 人人都知道
我是中立的 -You got connections, everyone knows. -I don't take sides.
没错 你跟所有人都交易
Exactly... You deal with everybody.
我也有笔交易
你自己卖♥♥不掉柯瑞茨吗 -I got something to deal. -You can't sell Krebs on your own?
和柯瑞茨没关系
It's not about Krebs anymore.
是视网膜隐形眼镜
It's about retinal contact lenses.
从德国走私进口的
Smuggled in from Germany.
戴上它
你可以通过任何视网膜扫描 You put these in your eyes, you get through any retinal scanner.
无论是议会的还是联♥合♥国♥的
Congressional or U.N.
我打算卖♥♥掉它 但是卖♥♥家改主意了
I was gonna sell them but my buyer fell through.
柯瑞茨是反抗军
Krebs was resistance.
视网膜镜是属于他战友的
就当是帮你自己 Those belonged to his friends. Do yourself a favor:
去说声对不起 还给他们
Just give them back and say you're sorry.
该死 芭卜 我不能那么做
Goddamn it Barb, I can't.
他们会杀了我 你知道
They'll kill me and you know it.
议会的人闯进我的办公室
The Congressionals broke into my office.
杀了所有的人
They slaughtered everybody.
他们在找我
They were looking for me.
无论有没有这玩意儿我都死定了
With or without these, I'm a dead man.
放松点 史密兹 人生自古谁无死
Relax, Schmitz, you can only die once.
芭卜
Barb?
我知道我骗了你
I know I double-crossed you.
我错了 但是事情已经发生了
I made a mistake. It happens.
我想卖♥♥掉视网膜镜
I want to trade the lenses.
我想卖♥♥给你
我用什么买♥♥ -I want to trade them to you. -For what?
安排我离开钢港 最好去加拿大
Get me out of Steel Harbor. Canada maybe.
帮我离开 这个就归你了
Just get me out and they're yours.
你想离开 去学赖昌星吧
You want out? Click your heels together three times.
你可以卖♥♥掉它 你知道它值多少钱吗
You could sell these. Do you know how much they're worth?
你很容易就能卖♥♥到二百万加元
You could get two mil... Canadian... easy.
足够让你到欧洲了
你还可以给查理移植视网膜 Enough money for Europe. You could get an operation for Charlie's eyes.
我不买♥♥ 也不卖♥♥
I don't buy. I don't sell.
滚吧
Get out!
不跟我交易 你一定会后悔的
You're gonna regret not dealing with me!
你一定会 非常 非常后悔的
You're gonna regret this very, very much.
我会记住的
I'll add that to my list.
尸体还很新鲜
The subject is reasonably fresh.
但是可能只有几秒钟的可读记忆数据
We'll probably only get a few seconds of readable thought data.
认知印象 尤其是接近死亡的第一时间
然后剩下的 Cognitive impressions, those closest to death first. And then what's left:
只有回忆和梦境
memories, dreams.
开始记录
是 长官 请后退 -Record it. -Sir. Step away from the tank.
只有这些
慢动作重播 上校 -That's it? -Here it is in slow motion, Colonel.
发出逮捕令 逮捕芭卜·威尔
Issue a warrant for the arrest of Barb Wire.
逮捕令
这里不是华盛顿 派瑞泽上校 Issue a warrant? This isn't Washington, Pryzer.
我需要证据
她与本案有关 -I need a reason. -She's involved.
你也听到他说了 这可能只是梦境
Well, you heard what he said. Sometimes all you get are dreams.
钢港的每个男人都会梦到芭卜·威尔
Every man in Steel Harbor dreams about Barb Wire.
我需要更确凿的证据
你什么时候尊重起法律来了 -I need something more conclusive... -When did the law ever matter to you?
威尔小姐可能知道视网膜镜的下落
Miss Wire may know the whereabouts of the retinal lenses.
我们去搜查她的酒吧
视网膜镜 -We will search her bar. -Retinal lenses?
这一切都仅仅是为了一副隐形眼镜吗
All of this is over a set of Bausch and Lombs?
是为了捉拿共和国的敌人
一个名叫科瑞·迪的叛徒 All of this is over capturing an enemy of the Republic, the traitor Cora D.
如果科瑞·迪逃出了这座美丽的自♥由♥之城
If Cora D. were to exit this charming free city,
你们和共和国的关系会受到严重损害
your relationship with the Republic would be severely compromised.
而且难以修补
Painfully compromised.
我说得够清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
你有发出逮捕令的权利
Your administrative fee should cover the cost of issuing a search warrant.
现在 找个理由去搜查榔头酒吧
Now, find a reason to search the Hammerhead!
是 上校
As you wish, Colonel.
遵命
As you wish.
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
你怎么进来的 我的狗呢
How did you get in here? Where's my dog?
嗨 我对所有雌性都有吸引力
I'm irresistible to females.
谢谢 卡米尔
Thanks, Camille.
浴巾
Towel!
你想朝我开枪吗
我为什么要浪费子弹 -What? Are you gonna shoot me? -Why waste a good bullet?
我警告过你别再回来
I thought I told you never to come back?
我来这里是执行任务
I came here to do a job.
一生中最重要的任务
The biggest operation I ever signed up for.
我准备好面对议会的一切挑战
I came ready for anything the Congressionals could lob at me.
只是没准备好和你重逢
The only thing I wasn't prepared for was running into you.
你会习惯的 我习惯了
You'll get over it. I did.
我来这里是迫不得已
I wouldn't have come here unless I had to.
如果知道你来 我就不会来
I wouldn't be here if I knew you were coming.
该死
Goddamn it!
现在不是做这个的时候
I guess it's bad timing for both of us.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting something?
好极了 你居然还有同伙
Lovely you brought company.
芭卜 这是我妻子 科瑞·迪
Barb, this is my wife, Cora D.
和你很配
我想你们的孩子一定健康又聪明 How impressive. I'm sure you'll have very strong, smart children.
好吧 我知道大家都很尴尬
Look, I know this is awkward for all of us.
芭卜 我当时的确想回西雅图
打算和你一起退出江湖 You gotta know, all I wanted back in Seattle was to disappear with you.
但是战争改变了这一切
改变了一切 -The war changed that. -The war changed everything.
美好的一切
Good one.
你不相信我 我能理解
I'm not surprised you don't believe me.
但那次任务花了好几个月
The mission took months. I thought after all that time
我想我已经成为你的过去式
I was better left a part of your past.
所以你没邀请我参加你的婚礼
That's why I didn't get an invitation to your wedding?
芭卜 事实并不是你看到的那样
Barb, there's more to the story than meets the eye.
还记得堪萨斯州托皮卡的事情吗
Do you remember what happened in Topeka, Kansas?
整个城市是如何灰飞烟灭的
我可以解释 How the whole city was wiped out? I can explain.
我是议会的首席医学研究官
I was Chief of Medical Research for the Congressional Directorate.
我在不知情的情况下参与了全球性毁灭计划
I was directly but unknowingly involved in a global project,
一种由艾滋病毒变异的红丝带病毒
电影精选列表