先生们 今晚的牛排不错
Gentlemen, the steaks are excellent tonight.
普莱泽上校
请允许我介绍漂亮的老板娘 Colonel Pryzer, allow me to introduce our hostess, the inimitable...
即使在华盛顿 我也听过芭卜·威尔的大名
Even in Washington... we've heard of Barb Wire.
希望你赏光一起坐
I hope you'll join us.
你的客人都很特别
You attract a very eclectic crowd.
的确如此
It looks that way.
听说你以前加入过反抗军
Rumor has it you used to fight with the resistance?
你不该相信这些谣言
Shouldn't believe everything you hear.
我是中立的 我只是个生意人
或许我们可以合作 -I'm neutral. I'm a business woman. -Perhaps we can do business.
我向你保证 芭卜很有商业头脑
I can assure you, Barb has a very keen sense of commerce.
那我就开门见山了
Then I'll get to the point.
有一个叛逃者逃到了钢港
There's a fugitive, a traitor, in Steel Harbor.
她企图偷渡到加拿大
She intends to make a crossing into Canada with the help
她得到了一些神秘公民的帮助
of some more disenchanted members.
我看起来很神秘吗
Do I look disenchanted to you?
我相信你的酒吧
会让你接触到很多三教九流的人 Your business dealings bring you in contact with all levels of society.
直接说重点吧
I thought you were getting to the point.
她的名字叫科瑞娜·戴文夏博士
你或许听过科瑞·迪 Her name is doctor Corrina Devonshire. You may have heard of her as Cora D.
一个反抗军的化名
One of those overly romanticized resistance names.
她不只是个传说
It keeps her legend alive.
她长什么样子
我们不能肯定 -What does she look like? -We're not sure.
她做过整容手术
She had her appearance surgically altered.
这是她以前的照片
These are photos of her before.
要知道确切样子才能找到人
It's hard to find somebody unless you know what she looks like.
她现在的外表并不重要
Her present appearance is of no consequence.
只要用视网膜扫描她就会无所遁形
Identification can always be made by retinal scanning.
那么
So?
你会协助议会吗
The Congressionals can count on your assistance?
对不起 老板 厨房♥出了点问题
需要你去看看 Excuse me, boss. Trouble in the kitchen. I need you.
对不起 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen,
失陪一下
I have a bar to run.
非常有趣的女人
令人印象深刻的天赋 -Very interesting woman. -With most impressive assets.
先生们 请慢用
Gentlemen... There you are, sir.
自然点
这说起来容易 做起来难 Act natural? That's easier said than done.
两杯啤酒
我想找芭卜或者查理·考佩斯基 Two beers, buddy. I'm looking for a Barb or Charlie Kopetski.
查理在那边
Barb is out there.
议会的人
The Congressionals!
他们有我的照片
希望这里有反抗军 -They have my photographs. -Let's hope resistance are here.
他们一定在到处找你
我们来这里见谁 -They are looking everywhere for you. -Who are we meeting?
我的老朋友
Someone I used to know.
在这里等着
Wait here.
嗨 查理
Hello, Charlie.
我一定是创伤后遗症发作了
This must be a post-traumatic stress flashback.
我听到了以前战场上的声音
I could swear I just heard an old voice from the battle fields.
见到我很意外吗
Surprised to see me?
我看起来像是很意外吗
Do I look surprised?
我猜你没听说过
Guess you didn't hear.
议会的智能榴弹 跟踪我到散兵坑
A Congressional smart grenade. It followed me to my foxhole.
我以为坑已经挖得够深了
I thought I'd dug it deep enough.
结果我错了
I guess I didn't.
我很遗憾
吔 -I'm sorry. -Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
小姐 两杯波旁酒
Miss, two bourbons.
你不用请我喝酒
艾克索 You don't have to buy me a drink, Axel.
我跟酒吧老板很熟
你居然敢来这里 I'm tight with the management here. You got a lot of nerve coming in here.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
芭卜在哪儿
Where's Barb?
我想你最好还是别找她
她比我更难接受西雅图的事 I don't think talking to Barb is such a good idea. She took Seattle a hell of a lot harder than I did.
我需要她的帮助 查理
我要她帮我们联络本地的反抗军 I need her help. I need her to put us in touch with local resistance.
你没听说吗
Haven't you heard?
芭卜洗手不干了
Barb's retired.
在她看见你前赶紧走
Leave. Now. Before Barb sees you.
否则没人知道她会干出什么事来
There's no telling what she might do.
太迟了
Too late.
三
Three,
二
嗨 芭卜 -Two... -Hello, Barb.
一
One!
你还好吗 我罪有应得的
滚出去 -Okay, I guess I deserved that. -Get out!
听着 我需要帮助
下地狱去吧 -I need your help. -Rot in hell!
我会的 至少我记得那些激♥情♥燃烧的岁月
I remember when you believed in something.
我也记得 就像做了场噩梦
I remember how it felt, like I was kicked in the stomach.
我只有二十四小时时间
我要找一个叫柯瑞茨的人 I've got 24 hours to find a man named Krebs.
我不知道自己感受如何
我的心已经死了 I don't know how I feel. I don't feel much of anything anymore.
相信我 求你了
相信你 就像在西雅图那样 -Will you just trust me please? -Like I did in Seattle?
西雅图的事你误会了
我从没想过伤害你 What happened there isn't what you think. I never wanted to hurt you.
现在没时间解释了
你的解释迟到了三年 艾克索 -Now is not the time to explain. -You're three years late.
滚出去 别再出现
Get out and don't come back!
你的零钱 先生
Your check, sir.
居然有钱不赚
Such blatant disregard for money.
谢谢你的热情款待
Thank you for your hospitality.
衷心希望你能考虑我的提议
And I do hope you'll think about our offer.
我正在考虑
I'm thinking about it.
我知道 我们不该来
I knew I shouldn't have come here.
那女人还爱着你
That woman's in love with you.
科瑞 有很多事情我要告诉你
There's a lot of things I need to tell you.
好吧 发生什么了
艾克索 过来 -I hope it's sooner than later. -Axel, over here!
查理
Charlie.
我可以帮你
I can help.
一个瞎子给另一个瞎子引路
The blind leading the blind.
去旧工业区 有个地方叫钢港金属厂
Go to the old factory district to a place called Steel Harbor Metal House.
是反抗军的大本营
It's a front for the resistance.
后面有个楼梯 在码头附近
There's a stairway in the back, near the loading dock.
你们小心点
Watch yourself.
该死
Shit!
你们是什么人
Who are you?
查理·考佩斯基让我们来的
Charlie Kopetski sent us.
我是谁不重要 但她是科瑞·迪
Doesn't matter who I am but this is Cora D.
扫描
Scan her.
视网膜扫描验证
科瑞娜·德文夏博士 Retinal scan verified: doctor Corrina Devonshire,
four, four, seven, nine, one.
科瑞·迪 幸会
Cora D., I'm honored.
我们到处找你
没想到能亲眼见到你这位传奇人物 We've been looking for you. I never thought I'd meet the legend in person.
我是这里的指挥官 他们叫我斯派克
I'm commander here. They call me Spike.
你很年轻
或许吧 -You're so young. -Maybe.
但我很强悍
幸亏找到了你们 -But I'm tough. -Well, we're glad we found you.
希望你能帮助我们 斯派克
We hope that you can help us, Spike.
我们花了不少时间找到了柯瑞茨
It took us a while but we found Krebs.
视网膜镜不见了 还有他的眼球
The lenses are gone, not to mention his eyeballs.
他被扔进了退伍军人医院的废弃洗衣机里
We found him in an abandoned washing machine behind the old V.A. hospital.
是议会的人拿走了视网膜镜吗
不 -The Congressionals took the lenses? -No.
我们知道他们还在找柯瑞茨
They're still looking for Krebs, we know that.
威利斯和那些警♥察♥也不知情
所有找他的人都在白费力气 Willis and the cops don't know squat. Everybody's chasing their tail.
那视网膜镜现在在谁的手上
Who's got the contact lenses now?
柯瑞茨被移交给了保释官史密兹
Word on the street is Krebs was turned over to a bail bondsman named Schmitz.
史密兹打算把他交给悬赏他的议会
Schmitz was aiming to turn Krebs over to the Congressionals for the bounty.
他们知道视网膜镜的事
那副视网膜镜在黑市上值二百万 -But then they got wise to the lenses. -They are worth two million.
没有视网膜镜 我无法通过视网膜扫描验证
更没法上飞机 Without them I won't be able to get past the scan and get on that plane.
还等什么 去找史密兹
这很难 -Let's not wait. Let's get Schmitz! -It's not that easy, doc.
我们已经找遍了所有地方
飞往加拿大的飞机二十四小时后起飞 -We can't find him. -The plane leaves in 24 hours.
一定还有什么人可以帮忙
Somebody must help us.
在钢港只有一个人跟各路人马都有联♥系♥
Only one person at Steel Harbor has connections on all sides.
要想找到史密兹 只有找她
If anyone would know where Schmitz is, she would.
问题是 她不肯免费帮忙
The trouble is, she won't help nobody for free
而我们又没钱
and we're a little low on cash.
你知道我在做什么 亲爱的
别逼我说 好吗 You know I do, Connie. Don't make me say it.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
你们在笑什么
是谁 -What are you two laughing at? -Who was that?
你妈妈
三 -Your mother. -Give me three.
多少
How many?
放下
Put that down!
多少
电影精选列表