我还在等威尔小姐的答复
I'm still waiting to hear from Miss Wire.
我向她说明了你的条件
I conveyed your offer to her.
一千五百块砍掉你前合伙人的双腿
1500 Dollars to chop off the legs of your ex-partner.
你一定在开玩笑
她拒绝了 You must be joking. Naturally she declined.
威尔小姐不会接这种工作
Miss Wire doesn't accept this kind of job.
请吧
Please!
什么
嫌我给的钱不够多吗 What? My money's not good enough for her?
我要亲自跟她说
I will make my offer in person!
我劝你别这么做
为什么 -If I were you, I wouldn't do that. -Why?
威尔小姐的私人秘书卡米尔
她的预约表上没有你的名字 Her private secretary Camille doesn't have you in her appointment book.
必要时她可是很凶的
让我过去 -And she can be very mean. -Let me through.
你看到了
现在发布一条消息 -You see? -Time for a couple of dedications.
从哥连来的波比 验孕测试证明你没怀孕
To Bobby from Colleen... The test came back and everything's cool.
萨曼莎·凯尔 你这卑鄙的贱女人
And from Samantha to Cal... "You thieving murderous bastard!
如果我再见到你 一定把你扒皮拆骨
If I ever see you again, I'll rip out your eyes and pluck off your ears."
那会大快人心
Damn, if that just don't thug at my heart strings.
以下的歌♥送给各位苦命人
Now, here's a little rhythm for you heartsick boys and girls.
香奈儿五号♥ 对不对
Chanel No. 5. Am I correct?
你猜对了
Yes, you are.
闻到香水味时...
When I smelled it, I thought to myself...
查理 这个女人想要生小孩
"Charlie, now this is obviously a woman of significant breeding."
我在想...
And then I thought...
不知道她是否愿意试试
"I wonder if she'd like to do some?"
生孩子你认为怎么样 美女
Breeding, that is. What do you think about that, sweetheart?
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
某个女人
Some chick.
你的好姐姐呢
Where's your mercurial sister?
为什么不去办公室找找
Why don't you try the office?
见到她时跟她说我只喝了两杯
And when you see her, tell her I only had two.
好吧 随你怎么说 查理
Okay, whatever you say, Charlie.
这才像我兄弟
That's my boy.
该死 边防警♥察♥
Goddamn. Customs police.
镇定一点 我们来应付
Stay put. We'll handle this.
你的证件
Where's your ID?
有点不对劲
这令我很紧张 -Something feels wrong. -This is making me very nervous.
好吧 我们按计划行事
Look, we just stick with the plan, okay?
计划变了 我们走
Change of plans! Let's go!
该死
Shit!
快把他们找出来
Find them now!
对不起 老板
现在谈工资问题是不是不合适 Sorry, boss. Is this a good moment to talk about the payroll?
No.
Tonight's fan mail. 不 今晚的粉丝来信
三个想洗黑钱
Three offers to sell black market dollars...
一个想买♥♥下酒吧
Another offer to buy the bar...
另一个急着联♥系♥反抗军
An urgent request to contact the resistance,
还有一个想求婚
and a badly-scented proposal of marriage.
我没兴趣谈情说爱 克利
No more valentines, Curly.
哦 这太可怕了
Oh, it's awful.
听着 老板 我真的不想旧事重提
Look, boss, I hate to keep bringing this up, I really do.
但是明天就要发工资了
But tomorrow's payday.
我用什么代替钱 一张笑脸吗
What am I going to use for money, a smile?
放心 克利 我会搞定
Relax, Curly, I got it covered.
我们要出去吗
待会 -Are we going out? -For a while.
这次要去多远
Just how far out are we going to go?
我想呼吸新鲜空气
I want to get some air.
我想你昨晚已经呼吸过了
But I thought you got some air last night?
还不够多
That didn't happen.
现在也不够
This isn't happening either.
如果有人问 就说我在洗澡
Anybody asks, I'm taking a bubble bath.
芭卜 我担心
Barb, I just don't like...
别让查理再喝酒了 他会出洋相的
Keep Charlie out from under the tables. It's embarrassing.
我会的
I will.
想得美
Sweet dreams.
好吧 我们走
Okay. Okay, let's go.
现在怎么办
Now what?
去找柯瑞茨
We find Krebs.
用什么办法
Any bright ideas how?
只有一个
Just one.
我要做兼♥职♥维持酒吧
I had to do a little moonlighting to keep my bar running.
世道艰难 一个女孩只能做女孩能做的
Not an easy life. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
身处乱世 你要善于利用与生俱来的本钱
And in this world you gotta use everything you got.
嗨 帅哥 需要人陪吗
Hey, handsome, you want some company?
你是警♥察♥吗
You a cop?
我有警徽吗
See a badge?
你有健康证明吗
You got your Med-Reg?
妓♥女♥执照 奥利维亚·李维斯
2019年1月7日 身体健康 完全健康 昨天体♥检♥的 Full medical, checked yesterday.
多少钱
看你想怎么玩了 -How much is this gonna cost me? -That depends on how you wanna play.
我喜欢野性的
我也是 -I like to play rough. -Me too.
Hey, nice nuts!
嘿 好大大蛋蛋
Get a life!
开荤啦
公♥寓♥472房♥间
Apartment four, seven, two...
一名客人
One guest.
视网膜扫描验证 鲁本·泰邦姆
Retinal scan verified: Ruben Tannenbaum,
one, zero, eight, one, one.
真浪漫
How romantic!
我有个提议
I have an idea.
你去换套舒服点的衣服
Why don't you go change into something more comfortable?
怎么这套衣服不舒服吗
How about something a little less comfortable?
我都快等不及了
I can hardly wait.
找到你了 柯瑞茨先生
Bingo! Mr. Krebs.
乖 你洗手了吗
Did you wash your hands?
不
No.
我不乖
I was bad.
我很高兴听到你这么说
I'm so glad to hear that.
现在 闭上眼睛 转身
Now, close your eyes and turn around.
怎么回事
What the hell?
如果我是你就不这么做 柯瑞茨
I wouldn't do that if I were you, Krebs.
快 还傻楞着干嘛
Come on, move your ass!
妈的
Shit!
往前 走
Go ahead, go!
见到我就硬不起来了吗
好吧 -You're not going soft on me, are you? -Okay.
你可以带走他
You can have him.
很好
Good.
你是最后一个保释逃犯 柯瑞茨
You're my last bail jumper, Krebs.
醒醒 天亮了
Wake up, sunshine.
求求你不要杀我
无影脚很够劲啊 -Please don't kill me. -That was nice kicking.
你真厉害 宝贝
You really know your stuff, babe.
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
别叫我宝贝
Don't call me babe!
该死的
Goddamn it!
柯瑞茨先生
Ah, Mr. Krebs.
见到你太好了
It's a pleasure to see you.
你知道 我们非常担心你
You know, we were getting very concerned.
还有芭卜
And Barb...
见到你也很高兴
it's a pleasure to see you too.
你今晚看起来心情不错
You're looking rather buoyant this evening.
闭嘴 钱呢
Shut up! My fee?
一万块
不 -10 000... -No!
这次要加价 史密兹
The price went up for this one, Schmitz.
我们有言在先
你说柯瑞茨独自一个人没带武器 -We had an agreement. -You told me he was alone and unarmed.
但他不是
对不起 -He wasn't. -Sorry.
我怎么知道
赏金猎手的工作总是难以预料的 How could I know that? Bounty hunting is an ugly, unpredictable business.
芭卜 你应该最清楚
You of all people should know that.
多少钱
How much?
两万
20 000.
加元
Canadian.
威尔小姐
Miss Wire.
光天化日 朗朗乾坤
居然有人趁火打劫 I do believe that I'm being extorted here!
作为保释官 我要提出抗♥议♥
As a duly authorized officer of the court, I must protest!
抗♥议♥无效 史密兹
Look at it this way, Schmitz:
活的柯瑞茨是块宝
Alive, Krebs represents your investment in this bail bond.
死了 就是一堆草
电影精选列表