让我大开眼界吧
Give me more!
来吧 亲爱的 脱♥光♥啊
Come on, honey, get it all off!
来吧 让我硬起来 为了女王和国家
Come on, let me stand up for queen and country.
让我们看看你到底怎么样
Come on, show us what you got!
来吧 亲爱的 脱♥光♥啊
Come on, honey, all of it!
来玩会儿 脱♥光♥啊
There you go, all of it!
来吧 脱啊
And the dress!
来吧 宝贝
Come on, babe!
没人能再叫我 宝贝
If one more person calls me "babe"...
山度先生 你的包裹到了
Mr. Santos, your package has arrived.
我的特别定单吗
锁得很严实 -My special order? -Under lock and key.
新的舞蹈女郎怎么样
谁 -What about the new dancer? -Who?
金发大♥波♥妹
The blonde with the guns.
也许她能让你更满意
If she's more to your pleasing,
这只是她的第一夜
我试试她的反应 it's her first night, and I haven't had a chance to feel her out.
但是这特别定单
你一定会很满意 But you'll be very pleased with the special order.
她比德斯根的牛肉更幼嫩
She's as tender as Tuscan veal.
观众反应如何 亲爱的
How's the crowd, honey?
色
Wet!
她说什么
她说中国话 -Come again? -She's Chinese.
跳得棒极了
Very well done.
他们爱死你了
They loved you.
我想跟你谈谈你回来的事
I'd like to talk to you... about coming back.
来我办公室
In my office.
等着你哦
I'll be waiting for you.
那你就等着吧
Sure thing, big boy.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想借个火
Looking for a light.
你有吗
Got one?
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
我也不抽
Neither do I.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是带你离开这里的人
相信我 I'm the one who's getting you out of here. Trust me.
这边请 山度先生
该死 这边 -Right this way, Mr. Santos. -Shit! Come on.
快走
Go!
明加
Minka.
老板 出事了 出事了
Duell, an any more thing, any more thing
你要干什么
看过蝙蝠侠吗 -What are you doing? -Ever seen "Batman"?
不 我不行
No, I can't.
不
No!
不
No!
闭嘴
Shut up!
该死
Goddamn it!
这是你的心肝宝贝
Here's your little pride and joy.
谢谢
Thank you.
太谢谢你了
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
我们还以为再也见不到她了
We thought we'd never see our little girl again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
废话少说 我的钱呢
Cut the shit! Where's my money?
亲爱的 给她钱
Honey, pay this woman.
抱歉有个小问题
I'm afraid there's been a slight problem.
我只筹到一半的钱
I could only come up with half the money.
一半
Half the money?
那好吧 我给你半个女儿
等等 -Fine... I'll take half your daughter. -Wait.
有话好好说
I'm sure, we can negotiate something.
汽车加现金
The car plus the cash...
今晚的活儿还不赖
Not a bad night's work.
美国二次内战时期
It was the middle of the second American Civil War.
世界满目疮痍
The world had gone to hell.
现在是2017年 我最难熬的一年
The year was 2017, the worst year of my life.
只有一个城市是自♥由♥的
There was only one free city:
我在这里呆了三年
这里叫 钢港 And that's where I lived for three years... port Steel Harbor.
糟糕透顶的地方
What a shithole!
不如我们再来一次
Why don't we start again?
从头开始
From the beginning.
我已经说了 我知道的已经全说了
I told you... I told you everything I know.
我已经全说了
I told you.
一号♥扫描仪开始扫描大脑 长官
Line's cleared up on screen one, Colonel.
影像呈现
Image is present.
影像录制中
Image is recording.
公民 我讨厌用刑
Citizen, I... I abhor torture.
但你的供词和你的意识不符
But your words just don't match your thoughts.
你隐瞒了太多的细节
There are too many details that you're just not sharing.
意识思维是无法骗过心灵阅读设备的
Our little mind-reading device doesn't lie.
意识追踪
Reset sensors.
现在 科瑞娜·戴文夏博士在哪儿
Now, where's doctor Corrina Devonshire?
不 不
No! No!
她去了钢港 自♥由♥之城
She's going to Steel Harbor, the free city.
她为什么要去钢港
Can you tell me, why Cora D. is going to Steel Harbor?
她去见反抗军成员
She's meeting members of the resistance.
他们会给她视网膜镜
They're giving her the retinal lenses.
帮助她偷渡去加拿大
Helping her out of the country. To Canada.
她和一个叫艾克索的自♥由♥战士在一起
She's with a freedom fighter... named Axel.
视网膜镜在谁的手上
Who has the retinal lenses now?
柯瑞茨
Krebs.
威廉·柯瑞茨
William Krebs.
他们怎么送她进城
How are they getting her into the city?
她做了整容手术
She's had plastic surgery.
改变了容貌
Her face is changed.
你们认不出她的
You won't recognize her.
你找不到她的
你真漂亮 -You'll never find her. -You're so beautiful.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
上校 执行理事在二线
Colonel Pryzer, Executive Council on line two.
告诉他稍等
Tell him to hold.
接通吧
Put him on.
普莱泽上校
有叛徒科瑞·迪的消息吗 Colonel Pryzer... any word yet on our traitorous doctor, Cora D.?
我不会用这个无聊的称呼
I'm not gonna pander to that mythic name bullshit.
戴文夏博士是议会理事的心腹大患
Doctor Devonshire still poses quite a problem to the Congressionals.
她的叛逃可能危及我们的防卫系统
Her escape may jeopardize our strongest defensive action yet.
我非常了解 公民
I'm fully aware of that, citizen.
戴文夏博士掌握了议会理事
一些高度敏感的军事秘密 Doctor Devonshire was privy to some of the most sensitive military secrets.
她的DNA里有我们终极生化武器的抗体
Her DNA holds the antidote to our greatest biochemical weapon.
必须不惜一切代价抓住她
She must be captured alive at any cost.
我会搞定的
I'll take care of your problem.
我收拾这个烂摊子
I'll get my hands dirty for you again.
你自己擦干净屁♥股♥
I wouldn't be cleaning up your mess
如果你能阻止她逃出华盛顿
if you't stopped her from escaping Washington in the first place.
好吧 我...
Well, I...
我没有这个行动的第一手资料
I had no direct knowledge of that operation.
当然 这是我们的合同的重要组成部分
Of course, it was a vital part of our contract to...
留着对联♥合♥国♥说吧
科瑞娜·戴文夏博士或是科瑞·迪 Save it for the U.N. Doctor Corrina Devonshire, Cora D.,
她叫什么并不重要
whatever she calls herself, it really doesn't matter...
她逃不出我的手心
She belongs to me.
她已经联♥系♥上反抗军接头人柯瑞茨
She's connecting with a resistance contact named Krebs.
他有视网膜镜
He has the lenses
会协助她逃离议会控制范围
and will be helping her leave the Congressional territories.
他们会在自♥由♥之城钢港会面
They're meeting in the free city, Steel Harbor.
我会马上联络当地官员
I'll contact their local authorities immediately.
我会恪尽职守 公民
You see, I do my homework, citizen.
是他们 我们走吧
It's them. Let's go.
谁是柯瑞茨
我们待会会见到他 -Which one of you is Krebs? -We meet him later.
快点
Hurry.
回去排队
I said, get to the back of the line!
先生们 我要拿走武器
别忘了带齐东西 -I'll take those weapons. -Don't lose the clip.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
加冰块的马爹尼和古巴雪茄
Dry martinis and a Cuban cigar.
马上来
You got it.
香槟屋
Bubbly on the house!
请让一下
Please, leave it out.
借过 克利
Excuse me. Curly!
电影精选列表