我还以为你知道
I assumed you knew.
不知道
No.
这是个错误 我们不应该在这
This was a mistake. We shouldn't be here.
她一次也没回我电♥话♥
She didn't return any of my calls.
-你会好好的吧 -恩
- You going to be okay? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
去吧 她是你的朋友 她需要你
Go, she's your friend. she needs you.
-孩子们 -我去追他们
- Boys... - I got them.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我打过电♥话♥
I called.
不知道你是否收到了短♥信♥
I don't know if you got any of my messages.
我收到了 谢谢
Yeah, I got them. Thanks.
我还在期望你回我电♥话♥
I wish you would've called me back.
为什么
Why?
为什么
"Why?"
我不知道 你连本都告诉了
I don't know. I mean, you told Ben.
那又怎么样
So?
出了什么事吗
Is anything wrong?
是的
Yeah.
当然 我爸爸死了
Yeah, my dad died.
不 我知道
No, I know.
我很想拜会他 他一定曾是个了不起的人
I wish I could've met him. I'm sure he was a great man.
确实曾是
He was.
我要去收拾了
I got to do this.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
-你想要怎样 威尔 -我想怎样
- What do you want, Will? - What do I want?
我只要你知道 我在你身边
I just want you to know that I'm here for you.
好 我知道了 还有呢
Okay, got it. What else?
也不要担心孩子们 在你回来前我会照顾他们
And not to worry about the daycare. I can handle that until you come back.
就这样吧
That's it.
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry, okay.
现在要处理的事情太多了 我想一个人呆着
It's just a lot to deal with right now, and I sort of want to be alone.
好吧 我知道了
Okay. I get it, yeah.
关于乐团
And look, about the band...
别担心乐团 我们会用菲尔的歌♥参加乐团狂飙
Don't even worry about the band, okay? We'll use Phil's song for bandslam.
也许我们不用菲尔的歌♥也行 可以找另一首
Or not. We don't have to use phil's song. We can find another song, or...
去吧 你们尽力争取吧
Hey, go ahead. Knock yourselves out.
那首歌♥很美 夏洛特
I mean, it's a beautiful song, Charlotte.
会让你♥爸♥爸为你骄傲的 就如他在世一样
It would make your dad proud. It would be like he's there.
别说了 求你别说了
Stop! Please, just stop!
没有"我们"了 威尔 我不参加乐团了
There is no us, Will. I'm not in the band.
什么 不 不 好吧 我们用别的歌♥
What? No, no, no. okay, we'll find another song...
不是歌♥的问题 我退出 我要退出
It's not about the song. I quit. I just quit.
-为什么 -我不回答"为什么"
- Why? - I don't do "why"!
不 你必须 你必须回答
No, you have to. You just have to!
求你了
Please.
你真想知道为什么吗
You really want to know why?
去年夏天 我爸爸生病的时候
Last summer, when my dad got sick,
我对上帝发誓 对宇宙发誓
I promised god, the universe,
对一切神明发誓
Anyone who'd listen,
我要有所改变
That I'd be different.
变得更好 变得更完美
Better. Nicer.
我爸爸不喜欢我和本在一起时的样子
My dad hated the way I acted when I was with Ben.
还有我对待不受欢迎的小孩的方式
The way I treated kids who weren't popular.
所以我改变了
So, I changed.
我开始参加做怪胎的志愿助手 离开朋友们
I started volunteering with the monsters. I left my friends.
离开了乐团
I left my band.
我远离所有会让我与那些人有隔阂的人
I left everything that set me apart from people like...
我
Me.
我们那些人
People like me.
我们就是让你♥爸♥爸
So we were just this
好起来的试验品吗
Experiment to try and make your dad okay?
不 我知道这听起来一定很疯狂
No, I know how crazy this must sound...
说实话 夏洛特 最疯狂的事情是
Honestly, Charlotte, the thing that never made sense
我一开始就把你当朋友
Was you being my friend in the first place.
当你愤愤不平的时候 想想看
Hey! While you're up there on your high horse,
你是怎样的人 有什么资格指责我撒谎
Ask yourself who are you to judge me about lying?
蠢蛋
Dewey!
那代表着DWI 对吗
That stands for DWI, right?
酒后驾驶吗
Driving while intoxicated?
我不知道哪件事情更惨
I don't know what's worse.
失去了深爱的父亲 为了他我改变了自己的整个人生
Losing a father you love so much you change your whole life for him,
还是有一位引以为耻的父亲 而你用自己的一生来补偿
Or having a father you're so ashamed of, you make up a whole life for him.
我能吃点牛肉干吗
Can I have some beef jerky?
他在开玩笑吗
Is he kidding?
你告诫过我她的事
You warned me about her.
我没听
I didn't listen.
她不由自主的 那种女孩天生如此
She can't help it. It's how girls like that are hardwired.
那我们天生如何呢
How are we hardwired?
当然 我还只是个孩子
I mean, sure, right now, I am just a kid.
管它呢
Whatever.
会有什么改变呢
What's going to change?
一成不变
Nothing.
我还是会
I'm just going to be
郁郁
Unhappy,
孤单
Alone,
害怕一切
Scared of, like, everything.
威尔 你不是孤身一人
You're not alone, Will.
试验品 我们只是她的试验品吗
Experiment? We were just her experiment?
我一直在想
I keep thinking...
什么
What?
如果一直以来 你只是夏洛特的试验品
Well, if you were just part of Charlotte's experiment this whole time,
那现实是什么呢
Then, what is reality?
如果夏洛特和她的试验品
What if Charlotte and her experiment are
只是其他更大的试验中的一部分呢
Really a part of someone else's larger experiment?
我是说
I mean,
如果我们是被比自己更高级的人操纵呢
What if we're being manipulated by some greater intelligence than our own?
如果真是这样 那自♥由♥意志还存在吗
And if so, is there really such a thing as free will?
我是自己在活动手呢
Am I moving my hand,
还是被未知力量所牵引而动呢
Or was it predetermined by a force I'm not even aware of?
一百亿亿个夏洛特
Charlotte times a trillion.
你这么神叨 难怪没朋友
See, this is why you don't have friends!
好了 这太可笑了
All right, this is ridiculous!
她不会让我们所有人的生活成为谎言
She doesn't get to make our whole lives a lie!
至少对于我是真实的 对你来说不是吗
I mean, it was real for me. Wasn't it real for you?
我们不能让夏洛特毁了这一切
I say we refuse to let Charlotte screw this up for us.
我们这么努力
I mean, we've worked too hard.
我们要去参加乐团狂飙
We're doing Bandslam.
-你疯了 -为什么
- You're crazy. - Why?
你还有多少时间
How long have you got?
这没用 我们用什么歌♥
It won't work. What song are we going to do?
菲尔的歌♥ 她说我们能行
Phil's song. She said we could.
是吗 那由谁来唱
Oh, yeah? And who's going to sing it?
[晕眩乐团 格林尼治郡 格林尼治高中]
你说你的耐性比我的脸还长
You say your patience is longer than my face
但我还是能看穿你的假面具
Oh, yeah, but I can see right through your plastic case
你东奔西跑好似生活是场赛跑
Oh, you're running round like your life is some type of race
你知道我在尝试 却无法跟上你的脚步
You know I'm trying but I cannot keep your pace
小姑娘 将你的暴风雪带到别处
Oh, so take your blizzard somewhere else, little girl
这里不欢迎你暴风般的性格
Your stormy weather ain't welcome here
不让上我偏上
I can't go on, I'll go on.
不是买♥♥不起 买♥♥一件吧
Can't not buy it, buy it.
他们表现如何 你没去后台吗
How are the guys holding up? Have you been backstage?
是的 他们很好 事实上 他们棒极了
Yeah, they're fine. Actually, they're great.
我得走了 代祝他们好运
Think I'll go and wish them luck.
好的
Okay.
得利斯·阿德摩尔
Hey! Dennis Ardmore.
什么
What?
得利斯·阿德摩尔 这让你想起什么吗
电影精选列表