我不大擅长团队合作
I don't really do well in groups.
要不断挑战自己
Always do the thing that scares you.
你好 伦敦
Hello, London!
我要 你要我
I want you to want me
我需要 你需要我
I need you to need me
我爱 你爱我
I'd love you to love me, yeah
我恳求 你恳求我
And I'm begging you to beg me
擦亮陈旧的棕色鞋子 穿上崭新T恤
Shine up the old brown shoes put on a brand-new shirt
如果你爱我 下班早回来
Get home early from work if you say that you love me
我没看到 没看到 没看到你在哭泣吗
Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you crying?
我没看到 没看到 没看到你在哭泣吗
Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you crying?
-他是谁 -噢
- Who's this? -Oh!
这是有史来最酷的小伙
Hey! This would be the coolest kid ever.
知道音乐的一切知识
Knows absolutely everything about music.
伙伴们 这是威尔 威尔 这是我们成员
Guys, this is Will. Will, this is guys.
-你好 -你觉得如何
- What's up? - So, what do you think?
很有品味 是吧?
I mean, it's pretty tasty, huh?
注意到了我的贝斯是如何
Did you catch how, like, my bass line,
让他的领衔吉他黯然失色的吗
it shadowed his lead guitar?
我指 我就像他音乐的保镖 老兄
I mean, it was almost like I was a bodyguard for his riff, dude.
他就像
He was like...
而我就像...他这样...我就...然后他...
And I was like... And he was like... And I was like... And he was like...
亲爱的大卫·鲍伊 你是如何告诉
Dear David Bowie, how do you tell
匹诺曹他绝不会成为真男孩的呢
Pinocchio he'll never be a real boy?
行了 行了
Okay, okay!
行了
Okay!
听着 我知道你们正在练习这种
Look, I know you're going for this kind of
瘦林奇风格 双吉他 三个以上和音
Thin Lizzy, dual guitar, third-above harmony.
-对 -但那是很强烈 电波般的撕扯
-right. -but, I mean, it's tough, sonically,
而你的贝斯声音不够厚
To pull off, because you can't get the bass sound fat enough,
在同一个八度没有存在感
Or even in the same octave to create any real presence.
而且你们的乐器还没调在同一个调上
Especially if your instruments aren't exactly tuned to each other.
-我跟你说过的 -你什么时候说了
- I bloody well told you! - did you? when?
巴格 你这饭桶 我不想听你在这儿废话
Bug, you stupid git, I don't need any more of your bloody nonsense.
我还不想听你那该死的英式语法
I don't need any of your bloody englishisms.
你不是英国人 奥马尔 你从纽瓦克来的 手拿开
You're not english, Omar, you are from Newark. Get that hand out of my...
嘿 等等 行吗
Hey, wait, wait, whoa, whoa. Can it.
听着 不用客气继续挑错吧
Look, we were afraid of sounding too slick.
不用了 你无错可挑
No, you're safe.
然后呢
What else?
但是 他们不太想听我
I mean, they don't really want to hear what i...
不 你继续说
No, what else?
我想说你们真的该去找个鼓手了
I can't stress how badly you need an actual drummer.
那我呢
Well, what about me, then?
无意冒犯 不过你动作太大了
No offense, but it seems like you're trying way too hard
像是红辣椒钻出来的跳蚤
To be flea from the red hot chili peppers.
我不是
I am not.
好吧 只在穿着短裤上窜下跳的时候像
Okay. It's just with all the jumping around and the shorts...
拜托 伙计 我不想当跳蚤 我都不喜欢它
Come on, man. I don't want to be flea. I don't even like flea.
-你们叫什么 -巴格
- Yeah, what's your name? - Bug.
-我是说乐队的名字 -光荣之犬
- I mean, what's the band called, anyway? - Glory Dogs.
这不是另一个乐队的名字吗
Isn't that the name of the other band?
不 他们叫本·惠特利的光荣之犬
No. They're Ben Wheatly and the Glory Dogs.
就像布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀的东大街乐队
Like Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band,
和汤姆·佩蒂的伤心人合唱团 明白了吗
Or Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. You get it?
那样 他就能随时随意炒掉任何人
That way, he can fire whoever he wants to whenever he wants to,
但乐队却永存着
And it stays his band.
我们要走了吗 我快饿死了
Look, are we through here, because I'm starving.
行 走吧 那么威尔 每周六中午 就这儿
Yes. come on. so, Will, every saturday at noon, right here.
别迟到
And don't be late.
奥马尔 新泽西到底在英国哪儿
So, Omar, where exactly in England is New Jersey?
巴格 别管了
Bug, leave it out.
迈尔斯·菲尔顿斯迪恩是个拼图
Miles Feltenstien is a puzzle.
一个谜
An enigma.
一个谜一样的人
A Sphinx.
-我想我们又得聚一聚了 -好 当然
- So, I guess we should get together again. - Okay, sure.
你家怎么样
What about your house?
你能带朋友去吗
Can you have friends over?
朋友 我没有
Friends. Don't have those.
我也没有
Me neither.
也许我们不能跟朋友在一起
Maybe we could not have friends together.
其实 我大概有个朋友 你知道夏洛特·巴恩斯吗
Actually, I might have one friend. you know charlotte barnes?
10岁就知道她了 是高年级的
Since I was 10. She's a senior.
是啊 我也感觉很奇怪
Yeah, I thought that was weird, too.
看来我有可能是被蓄意设计成
So there's a 50% chance that I might be the punch line
笑话里的点睛之笔了
To some elaborate practical joke,
不过她看上去挺真诚的 你们是朋友吗
But she seems pretty sincere. Are you friends?
听过口吃的人笑吗
Ever hear a stutterer laugh?
-小心点 威尔 -为什么
- Be careful, Will. - Why?
啦啦队员和豹子一样改不了身上的斑点
Leopards and cheerleaders don't change their spots.
她是啦啦队员吗
She's a cheerleader?
曾经 一年前 还是舞会皇后
Was. Last year. Junior prom queen, too.
真是不可思议 她看起来那么
That's amazing to me. I mean, she seems so...
不像
Not.
她有个人博客
She's got her own Wikipedia page.
你是啦啦队员吗 我看了你的博客
You're head cheerleader? I read your Wikipedia page.
曾经 一年前的事了 另一段生活
Was. That was last year. Another life.
我发现你从来没评价过我的声音
Hey, I notice you never say anything about my vocals.
害怕不能跟我做朋友而不敢得罪我吗
Afraid I'll stop being your friend if you rip me a new one?
什么 没有 你很棒
What? No. You're amazing.
-别迷恋我 -我没迷恋你
- Don't get infatuated with me. - I'm not getting infatuated with you!
拜托 路易斯 信不信我让你帮我洗一个月的衣服都行
Please, Louise! You'd eat my laundry for a month if I asked.
不过我不会那么做的 威尔
But I'm never going to ask you, Will.
这刚成了我最新的一段不喜欢的记忆
This has just become my new least favorite memory.
好好好 知道了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it.
嗨 夏洛特
Hey, Charlotte.
-怎么样伙计们 -嗨
- What's up, guys? - Hey.
最近如何 奥马尔
What's going on? Omar.
你嘴唇沾了点小东西啊
Hey, you got a little something on your upper lip there.
别跟他说话
Don't talk to him.
为什么 我♥干♥什么了
Why? All right, what did I do?
你脑子坏了吗
Do you have a head injury?
又没强迫他们
I did not screw them over.
我难道都不能跟偶像聊会儿天吗
I have a chance to play with my heroes, you know?
迪伦·戴尔是个艺术家 对吧奥马尔 你自己说过
Dylan Dyer is an artist, right, Omar? You said so yourself.
-他不错 -何止不错 他就是个怪兽
- He's all right. - "He's all right"? The guy's a monster!
-那忠诚呢 -没人说你们不棒
- Well, what about loyalty? - No one's saying you aren't good,
你们很棒 你们真的很棒
'Cause you guys are good. You guys are really good.
我们只是需要不断变强 知道吗
We just have to be great, you know?
有时候你们得知道什么时候该退出
And sometimes you just have to realize when it's time to step aside.
-比如现在 我去收拾桌子 -你怎么这样
- Like right now. I have tables. - Why are you being like this?
你甚至在这些事发生之前就退出了
You quit before any of this even happened with them.
我们能找个别的地方谈谈吗
All right, can we just please go somewhere and talk?
-我在工作 -好 那明天 工作结束后
- I'm working. - Okay, then tomorrow, after last period.
-我要跟威尔出去 -威尔是哪个兔崽子
- I'm hanging out with Will. - Who the heck is Will?
那兔崽子就是威尔 问好 兔崽子威尔
That the heck is Will. Say hello, the heck is Will.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
威尔正好是我的朋友兼我新乐队的经理
Will happens to be my friend and the manager of my new band.
什么
What?
-你的乐队 你们现在组乐队了吗 -对
- your band? you guys are a band now? - yeah.
-然后他是经理吗 -对
- And he's your manager? - yeah.
疯了吧
This is crazy!
还有更糟的
It gets worse.
今年 范·布伦要选两个乐队去参加乐队狂飙
This year, Van Buren's sending two bands to Bandslam.
你们是在挑衅光荣之犬吗
You guys are going up against Glory Dogs?
我们就是光荣之犬
We are Glory Dogs!
你变了 夏洛特 大家都这么说
You have changed, Charlotte. Everybody says so.
大家是对的
Everybody's right.
我手♥机♥没电了
My cell phone died.
-然后呢 -我被拖住了
- So, what happened? -I got caught up.
电影精选列表