一整天吗
All day?
跟夏洛特一起
With Charlotte.
我现在成了她的乐队经理
I'm managing her band.
你成了什么 我以为你在做保幼员
You're what? I thought you were doing daycare.
-她控制欲强 -我们是不是该谈谈了
- She's very demanding. - Well, shouldn't we talk about this?
不对 我觉得你应该相信我
No. I think we should trust me.
我很相信你
Well, I do trust you.
就在五分钟前你还害怕坐校车
It's just that five minutes ago you were afraid to get on a school bus,
现在却要管理一个乐队
And now you're managing a band.
进展太快了 你不觉得吗
It's all just moving a little fast, don't you think?
我交了些朋友 妈妈
I made some friends, mom.
我知道这事对我俩都是未知的领域
I know. it's uncharted territory for both of us.
要糖条吗
Twizzler?
此物只应天上有
Food of the gods.
是斯卡
It's Ska.
我喜欢
I like it.
-像瑞格舞但有自己的风格 -全对
- It's like Reggae, but they made it their own. - Exactly.
你们在这儿
There you are.
等等 别告诉我你就是那位全球著名的萨5姆5不读
Wait. Don't tell me you're the world-famous sa5m-the-5-is-silent.
就凭那一点 你是我偶像
For that alone, you are my hero.
我是夏洛特 很高兴见到你
i'm Charlotte. nice to meet you.
我五年级时就知道你了
i've known you since fifth grade.
你做过我临时保姆
You used to babysit me.
该去照顾小屁孩儿了 再晚他们会吃了自己
Come on. time for the ankle-biters. they'll eat their own if we're late.
-我们放学后还见面吗 -见 约好了
- are we still gonna meet up after school? -yeah, it's a date.
不是那种"约会"的约会
Not like a "date" date.
我们只是一起做个课题
You know, we're just working on a project for class.
-不是说我们在约会 -她明白的 威尔
- It's not like we're dating. - She gets it, Will.
好 再见
Okay. See you.
见到你真高兴 萨5姆5不读
Nice seeing you again, sa5m-the-5-is-silent.
天才
Genius.
亲爱的大卫·鲍伊
Dear David Bowie,
抛开我平常的不安恐惧和抱怨
Despite my usual worries and fears and complaints,
范·布伦其实不是绝对的完全的烂
Van Buren does not actually completely suck.
至于乐队 他们终于同意加个鼓手
As for the band, they finally agreed to add a drummer,
但必须是巴什尔·马丁
But only if it's Basher Martin.
显然 他是学校里最好的鼓手
Apparently, he's the best drummer in school,
不过他只呆在汽车店以及上情绪管理课
But all he takes are auto shop and anger management classes.
虽然没及格
Which he failed.
两次了
Twice.
我得冷静 得走到他面前说
I just have to be cool. I just have to walk right up to him and say...
鼓
Drums.
鼓怎么了
What about them?
听着 要不你老实交代想说什么
Look. You can either say what's on your mind,
要不就顶着你的小爆♥炸♥头滚回去
Or take your little afro and go ahead and scurry back...
你来打
You play.
太艰难了
Wow, this is hard.
我是威尔 我管理一支很棒的乐队
I'm Will. I manage this awesome band.
我们需要鼓手去参加乐队狂飙
We need a drummer for Bandslam.
抱歉
Hey, look, I'm sorry.
我需要能让我保持冷静的东西
You know, I need things in my life that keep me calm.
我讨厌所有跟乐队狂飙有关的事
You know, I hate the whole Bandslam thing.
就是一群耗子追着一个唱片合约跑
It's just a bunch of lemmings chasing after a record deal,
他们不在意艺术
But they don't care about their art.
我在意艺术
You know, I care about art.
如果你也关心 这些就不可能满足你
And if you do too, then how can this be enough for you?
我是说 你是个音乐家
I mean, you're a musician,
你在这里的生活 每天人来人往
And here you are going through life, passing people every day,
却没人知道你的内心 你是金子
And no one knows that inside, you're this golden god.
你觉得自己像克拉克·肯特吗
Don't you feel like Clark Kent?
我是有点像克拉克·肯特
I do kind of feel like Clark Kent.
这样吧 做一个你们排练时的样本带
Look, I'll tell you what. Have them make a rehearsal demo.
我听听看 再做决定
I'll check it out, see how they sound.
不行 那感觉跟舔食谱一样
No. That would be like licking the pages of a cookbook.
你得去现场听听 和他们一起演奏
You have to actually go hear them. Play with them.
让乐队变强
Make them great.
这甜心是谁
Who's the babe?
我喜欢老女人 老女人才能满足我
I dig older chicks 'cause they're the only ones who really get me in.
这是我
That's my...
姐姐
Older sister.
她和乐队一起出去玩 总是
Well, she actually hangs out with the band, like, all the time.
一直
All the time.
不敢相信我在做这些
I can't believe I'm doing this.
我有点小小的期待
I have a very slim shot at being
这个乐队成功了我会变得受欢迎
Popular if this whole band thing works out.
你能帮我
You can help me do it.
他才17岁
He is 17 years old!
他喜欢年纪大点的
He likes older chicks.
我看起来真可笑
I look ridiculous.
不 你看起来很棒 回去的时候我们绕道去下洗车店
No, you look great. We'll run you through a carwash on the way home.
-你跟他说我多大? -23
- How old did you tell him I was? - Twenty-three.
天呐
God!
兄弟 那部分弱了
Dude, that was sick.
明显好多了 但我们还是需要更饱满
Look, it was obviously better, but we still need a fuller sound.
-什么 -我想我们招入
- What? - I'm thinking we bring in
更多的人 只是为了乐队狂飙
Some more players, just for Bandslam.
这是我听过最蠢的想法 离开我的房♥子
That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. Get out of my house.
我们没必要再招人了
We don't need any more players!
这里有客人
We have a guest.
嗨 谢谢
Hi. Thanks.
威尔没错 我们应该招更多人
And Will's right. we probably should bring in some other players.
-你是说用点伴奏吗 -等等 用点什么
- you mean, like, use sidemen? - Hold on, wait. Use what men?
伴奏 威尔的爸爸就是
Sidemen. Will's dad is a sideman.
还和很多著名乐队一起演奏过 是那意思吗 威尔
Plays with lots of famous bands. Is that what you meant, Will?
威尔的爸爸加入过乐队?
Will's dad is joining the band?
面对着这一整体育馆的观众 我就想
...These huge stadium crowds at that time, and I'm thinking,
他们在这干吗呢 为什么要来这看我呢
"What are these people doing here? Why have they come to see me?"
他们可以去看菲尔·科林斯啊 完全可以...
"They should be seeing Phil Collins. They were definitely... "
我要洗澡 我洗三遍了
I'm taking a shower. I'm taking three showers.
威尔 伴奏是指什么
Will, what's a sideman?
你妈妈和我 努力不想让你受到伤害
'...your mother and I, we tried to protect you from all this,
但 你终究是要知道的 你姐姐离家出走了
"But... Well, if you must know, your sister ran away. "
你为什么杀了吉基 我们都不想的...
"Why did you kill Ziggy?" It was hard for all of us...
他名叫切特 他是旷课乐迷[一种音乐形式]
Yo, his name is Chet and you know he's crunk.
他喜欢那些颓废的女孩儿
He likes the girls that got the junk.
他派送报纸来赚钱
He's a paperboy and he's making them bill.
在学生食堂里兼♥职♥吸金
He got these diamonds all up in his grills.
他每天矜矜业业
He makes the grade from day to day.
到俱乐部去不用给钱
When he go to the club he don't gotta pay.
就剩我们没做了 我们该聚一聚了
Hey, we're almost the only ones left to go. we should get together.
很快 我保证 我不得不操心乐队 你知道吧
Soon, I promise, 'cause I really have to work on the band now, you know?
他们得演奏得更饱满些
They have to sound fuller.
他们一直在自我感觉良好 很难堪
They're living on cheap trick covers. It's embarrassing.
不是你不得不 是你想做
You don't have to. You want to.
你没听他们演奏过 相信我 我是不得不
You haven't heard them. Believe me, I have to.
是你想做
You want to.
亲爱的大卫·鲍伊
Dear David Bowie,
首先我们需要一个管乐组
First thing we need is a brass section.
但是范·布伦资源有限
Though, granted, Van Buren has a limited pool to choose from.
这里的弹钢琴的都是古典出身
The pianists around here are all classical.
如果拱廊之火能有大提琴 我们也能有
If Arcade Fire can have a cello, we can have a cello.
-要帮忙吗 -要斯坦福-比奈智力测试吗
- Need a hand? - Need a Stanford-Binet Test?
什么 对不起 看起来很重
What? Sorry. It looked heavy.
我有八周把他们变成一个真正的乐队
I have eight weeks to turn them into an actual band.
我们要用这种疯子一样的能量和天赋
We need to take all this psychotic energy and talent
变出点新东西
And turn it into something new.
好 我们从一些简单的开始
Okay, look, let's just start by playing something simple.
你们知道蓝色节拍吗?
You guys ever heard of Blue Beat?
巴什尔 坐到你的鼓后面去
Basher, get behind your drum kit.
请
Please?
电影精选列表