at the Miss Universe pageant in Russia.
他当时说会来
He said he was gonna show,
但是没来
he didn't.
十分的无礼
Very disrespectful.
所以 我一定要把这事儿办成
So, I need to make this happen.
-是的 先生 -我雇你不是为了让你失败的
- Yes, sir. - I'm not hiring you
更不是为了让我失败的
to be a loser, to make me look like a loser.
对吗
Am i?
是的 当然
No, absolutely not. No.
那就滚出去然后好好把事情办成
Then get the hell out of here and get it done.
是的 先生 没问题
Yes, sir. Absolutely.
我已经想过了
I've thought about it.
也许你对特朗普这个小子的看法是对的
And you may have a point about this little Trump guy.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 咱们来做个小实验吧
So, let's try a little experiment,
好吗
shall we?
5杆18洞
特朗普国家高尔夫球场
纽约州h韦斯切斯特郡
你可以认输的
You could concede, you know.
难道不比面对更多羞辱要体面吗
Wouldn't that be easier than facing any more humiliation?
亿万富翁
鲁伯特·默多克
你已经落后我3杆了
I mean, you're three strokes down on a five par 18.
我的两只胳膊可都有关节炎
And I got arthritis in both arms.
鲁伯特 我从不认输
I never concede, Rupert.
你是了解我的
You know that, right?
好的
Okay.
看来你更愿意输给一个残废
If you'd rather be beaten by a virtual cripple.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
看到了吗
See?
如果你认输了 你就可以不用那么难看了
If you'd conceded, you could've avoided that.
要是我击球击成那样
I'd never show my face in this club again
我就再也不会出现在这个俱乐部了
if I hit a shot like that.
简直是侮辱比赛
It's an embarrassment to the game.
什么情况
What happened?
您打了左曲球 先生
You hooked it, sir.
不是吧
No shit.
我不需要你的帮助 我能找到自己的球
I don't need your help. I can find my own ball.
我不是来帮你的
I'm not here to help.
我是确保你不会再作弊
I'm making sure you don't cheat again.
幸好你做房♥产生意比你的高尔夫技术好
It's a good thing your real estate game's better
要不你早就身无分文了
than your golf game, or you'd be penniless.
但往好处想 你已经落后3杆了
But think of the bright side, you're three shots down,
所以这次也无所谓了
so this one's irrelevant.
我不是落后3杆 我只落后1杆
I'm not three shots down, I'm only one shot down.
唐纳德 是3杆
Three, Donald.
别耍赖啊
Don't cheat.
不合身份
It's unbecoming.
不 给我三号♥杆
No, give me the three wood.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果是我 早认输了
If it were me, I'd concede.
场面会变得很难看的
This is gonna get ugly.
咱们帮帮他吧
Let's give him a little help.
看看会发生什么
See what happens.
他申请了三次破产
He filed for bankruptcy three times.
什么
What?
鲁伯特 给你好看
In your face, Rupert.
我们累了
We're tied.
如果你不打标准杆的话 那我赢了
If you don't make par, I win.
我要现金 不要支票
And I want cash, not a check.
支票你可能会想取消
You might be tempted to cancel it.
鲁伯特 不行了吧
You choked, Rupert.
你输了
You lose.
快掏钱
Pay up.
你做了什么
What did you do?
为了击中刚才那杆出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂吗
Sell your soul for that shot?
没有 要是可以那我也愿意
No, but I would have.
真不敢相信他这么上道
I can't believe he's that easy.
走吧
Let's go.
刚才那一杆你怎么解释
How do you explain that shot?
刚才那一杆你作何解释
How do you explain that shot?
我无法解释
I can't.
我同意默多克说的
I agree with Murdoch.
你肯定是和魔鬼达成交易了
You must've made a deal with the devil.
管他呢
Who cares?
我们赢了
We won.
棕榈滩hh佛罗里达州
蒂凡妮 给我
Tiffany, get me Tom
-接通汤姆的电♥话♥ -好的 先生
- on the line. - Yes, sir.
汤姆 我是老唐
Tom, it's Don.
该有所行动了
Need to make a move.
来一个大动作
Big move.
从未有过的大动作
Biggest move ever.
这很有意义 对吧
That's really saying something, right?
亿万富翁hh房♥地♥产♥投资者
汤姆·巴拉克
特朗普密友
这确实很有意义
That's saying something.
发生什么了
What's going on?
这个嘛 我告诉你
Well, I can tell you
上一季的"学徒"烂透了
the last season of "The Apprentice" is a disaster.
你知道美国全国广播公♥司♥都找了些
You know what kind of celebrities
什么名人吗
NBC has come up with?
吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德 洛伦佐·拉马斯
Gilbert Gottfried, Lorenzo Lamas,
和凯特·戈瑟琳
and Kate Gosselin.
有谁知道哪个是凯特·戈瑟琳啊
Who the hell even knows who Kate Gosselin is?
洛伦佐·拉马斯 废物一个
Lorenzo Lamas, total loser.
还有那个吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德
And that Gilbert Gottfried,
就是个怪胎
what a weirdo.
我都不知道他打哪来的
I don't even know where he came from.
可能是外星来的吧
Some other planet. I don't know.
你不是说收视率还行吗
I thought you said the ratings were okay.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
另外 我还有更大的麻烦
And I've got even bigger problems.
我现在一屁♥股♥债
I'm up to my ass in debt.
高尔夫球场和酒店生意不景气
Golf courses and the hotels are down business-wise.
我还被一些蠢货给告了
I'm getting sued by some idiots
那些蠢得考不进特朗普大学的蠢货
that aren't even smart enough to get into Trump University.
我还有两个傻儿子
I've got two morons for sons.
伊万卡嫁了个蠢货
Ivanka is married to an idiot
这个蠢货把他爸的生意搞黄了
who's running his father's business into the ground.
我需要改变了 汤姆
I need a change, Tom.
你有什么想法吗
What did you have in mind?
我要竞选总统
I'm running for president.
汤姆 是你吗
Tom, is that you?
你是不是在笑
Are you laughing?
我感冒了
I have a cold.
我能指望你吗 汤姆
Can I count on you, Tom?
我能给的最好的建议是先看看别人的反应
This is my best advice: Get some other reactions first.
看看别人怎么说 之后我们再聊
See what people say, then we'll talk.
好主意
Good idea.
我就知道先打给你是明智的
I knew I was smart calling you first.
我先看看别人的反应
I'll get some feedback.
所有人都会很激动
Everyone will be thrilled.
没有人不爱特朗普
Everyone loves Trump.
我要竞选总统 我一定能赢下大选
I'm running for president, and I'm going to win.
真有意思
That's very funny.
祝你好运 唐纳德 你真的需要点运气了
Good luck, Donald, cause you're gonna need it.
你在开玩笑 对吧 唐纳德
You're joking, right, Donald?
我从不开玩笑 你知道的
I never joke. You know that.
我认真的
I'm serious.
亿万富翁
迈克尔·布隆伯格
我外放了
I'm putting you on the speakerphone.
我得准备准备
I have to get ready.
电影精选列表