我不吃转基因食品
No gmos.
听着 老唐 我只是顺路来告诉你一声
Look, Donnie, I just dropped in to say
是时候该给这场游戏升级了
it's time to step up your game.
你能让所有人抓狂
You're a master of distraction.
我从没见过你这样的人
I've never seen anything like it.
你干蠢事一流 人们觉得你的所作所为
You could fuck up, and people think
简直是史上最大的笑话
it's the biggest fuck up ever,
然后你又想出个更蠢的梗
and you've got one bigger
作为第二天的推特素材
and loaded up for the next day.
你的蠢话让人招架不住
Distraction after distraction
直到所有人习以为常
till everybody's just fucked.
我可太爱了
I love it.
我们必须挑战极限
We got to press the envelope even further,
再加把劲
build the momentum.
这我能行
I can do momentum.
所以怎么个"极限挑战"法
So this "press the envelope" thing, any ideas?
在老约翰·麦凯恩身上做文章如何
How about flaming the fire with old John McCain?
这会很有趣
Now, that would be fun.
确实有趣
That would be fun.
我会来事儿
I can do fun.
看你的
Do it.
特朗普先生 经过我们的读者调查
Mr. Trump, we've polled our readers.
2015年7月18日
埃姆斯市h艾奥瓦州
家族领袖峰会
评选出了一个他们最想问的问题
And this is the number one question they'd like to know:
您金句频出
You're famous for applause lines.
深受人们喜爱
And people do love that.
但您为何称墨西哥人为"强♥奸♥犯"
But referring to Mexicans as "rapists"?
还称咱们被俘五年半后
Referring to John McCain, a war hero,
归来的战争英雄 约翰·麦凯恩为"蠢货"
five and a half years as a POW, and you call him a "dummy"?
你认为这些言论
Is that appropriate
对一个要竞选总统的人来说合适吗
if you're running for president?
你得让我说几句吧
You have to let me speak
你不能一直打断我 好吗
because you're interrupting me all the time, okay?
我们来谈谈约翰·麦凯恩
Let's take John McCain.
我在凤♥凰♥城
I'm in Phoenix.
我们在比特摩尔酒店有个集♥会♥
We have a rally that's going to have 500 people
大概有500人到场
at The Biltmore Hotel.
我们接到酒店打来的电♥话♥ 说发生了混乱
We get a call from the hotel that it's mayhem,
有成千上万的人
thousands and thousands of people are showing up
早了三四天到场
three or four days early.
所以我们把集♥会♥改到了会议中心
So we move it to the convention center.
到场的有15,000人 有史以来最多的
We have 15,000 people, the biggest crowd ever.
比伯尼·桑德斯的场面更大
Bigger than Bernie Sanders.
到场的都是了不起的人
And the people who show up at the event are incredible people
是出色的美国公民
that were wonderful great Americans.
我告诉你 约翰·麦凯恩说
I will tell you, John McCain goes,
天呐 特朗普让我很不好过
"Oh, boy, Trump makes my life difficult."
有15,000个疯子参加他的集♥会♥
He had 15,000 crazies show up.
疯子
Crazies.
他叫你们所有人疯子
He called you all crazies.
我说 他们不是疯子
I said, "They aren't crazies.
他们都是伟大的美国人
"They are all great Americans."
他侮辱了那间屋子里的每一个人
He insulted everyone in that room.
所以我说 总有人要来反对约翰·麦凯恩吧
So I said, "Somebody should run against John McCain,"
他在我心里并没那么伟大
who's been, in my opinion, not so hot.
他竞选总统却歧视肯尼亚黑人
He ran for president against a black guy from Kenya.
他不是个真正的美国人
Somebody who wasn't even a real American.
他是个不合法的候选人 也因此落败
Somebody who's illegal as a candidate, and he lost.
自从那以后我就不太喜欢他
So I didn't like him as much after that
每个人都知道我对失败者没什么好感
because everyone knows I don't like losers.
但他是个战争英雄
But he's a war hero.
被俘才成为的战争英雄
He was a war hero because he was captured.
唐纳德·特朗普如此评论
真正的战争英雄 才不是约翰·麦凯恩
让我们来看一起刚刚发生的重磅政♥治♥事件
We're just a few hours into a breaking political story
这可谓是2016年的年度新闻
with major implications for 2016.
今日于艾奥瓦州举♥行♥的一场宗教保守派会议上
At a conference of religious conservatives today in Iowa,
特朗普称约翰·麦凯恩不算是战争英雄
Donald Trump said Senator John McCain is not a war hero.
两人之间的战火一触即发 来势汹汹
The firestorm has been nearly instant, and it is intense.
我们身在埃姆斯市 艾奥瓦州的记者采访了
Our man on the ground is live in Ames, Iowa,
今年其他的候选人以及
with reactions from other 2016 candidates,
几位选民 于现场为您发回报道
and also the prospective voters behind him.
顽固不化的特朗普说
A defiant Donald Trump says
他不会为自己关于参议员约翰·麦凯恩
he will not apologize for his remarks
服役被俘的言论道歉
about Senator John McCain's military service.
特朗普还表示自己敬佩老兵
Trump suggested he admires veterans
而不是像麦凯恩这样的战俘
who were not captured, over POWs, particularly John McCain.
他成为战争英雄是因为他被俘过
He was a war hero because he was captured.
前佛罗里达州长杰布·布♥什♥发推特说
Former Florida Governor, Jeb Bush, tweeted,
"我们受够了这些诽谤性的攻击"
"Enough with the slanderous attacks."
"约翰·麦凯恩参议员和我们所有的老兵
"Senator John McCain and all our veterans,
尤其是战俘"
particularly POWs,
"都赢得了我们的尊重和佩服"
"have earned our respect and admiration."
你能相信吗
Do you believe this?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
南卡罗来纳州参议员
South Carolina Senator
林赛·格雷厄姆在推特上称
Lindsey Graham tweeted,
"如果对他不应该成为共和党候选人
"If there was ever any doubt
有任何疑问的话
that he should not be GOP standard bearer,
那么随着他越来越多的愚蠢言论
his growing mountain of stupid statements
应该能把这些疑问消除"
should end all doubt."
难以置信
Unbelievable.
科西新闻
Cox News.
我爱这个新闻网
Ah, I love this network.
它总是狗屎连篇
It's always full of shit.
我爱这个 我爱这个
I love this. I love this, man.
他是混乱之王
Man, he's the king of mayhem.
你觉得像这样的一坨屎会让他当选
You think shit like that'll get him elected?
他绝对需要改正他的行为
He definitely needs to clean up his act.
一旦他当选 他就梦想成真了
But once he's elected, he's a dream come true.
美国历史上我最喜欢的部分
I mean, my favorite part
就是大萧条
of American history was the Great Depression.
但是当这个叫特朗普的家伙入主白宫
But when this guy Trump gets in the White House,
他就能如我们所愿的败坏整个社会
ah, he could bring down society as we know it.
他只需一点点的帮衬
I mean, all he really needs is just a little... coaching.
你还敢出现在这
Got a lot of nerve showing your face around here.
为什么不敢
Why's that?
你的"好"注意呀
You gave me lousy advice.
你究竟想干什么 想毁了我吗
What are you trying to do? Sabotage me?
因为麦凯恩的事情
The McCain thing.
没错
Good guess.
我叫你煽风点火
I told you to put a little flame to a fire,
不是让你火上浇油
not set the whole fucking country ablaze.
下次你给我建议的时候
Well, next time you give me some advice,
最好说清楚一点
be a little more clear.
我会的
I'll give you that.
如果你跟特朗普乱来的话
You're making a big mistake
你就是在犯一个大错误
if you're gonna mess with Trump.
没有人可以跟特朗普乱来
Nobody messes with Trump.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
永远不要忘了这个过程中
Don't ever forget who's in charge
是谁说了算
of this little production.
无意冒犯
No offense, but you're the biggest fuck up
但你的确是我遇到过最糟糕的混♥蛋♥
I've ever come across.
你是怎么变得富有的
How'd you ever become rich?
对了 你有个有钱的老爹
Oh, yeah, your daddy made you rich.
你就是个吃老本的 乳臭未干的混账
You're daddy's little rich, snotty nose brat.
你敢这样说
How dare you talk...
闭嘴听着
Shut up and listen.
如果你真的想成为美国总统
If you're serious about becoming president of the United States,
就不要像个疯子一样把所有事都搞砸了
电影精选列表