There's dirty players on your side. - That's bullshit.
等等 是谁
Wait, who?
我看过他一次
I saw him one time.
你能指认他吗 -可以
Can you ID him? - Sí.
给我名字
Give me a name.
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name.
我母亲
My mother.
她直接跟他打交道
She's the one who dealt with him.
我就知道应该让那巫婆活着
I knew we should have kept that damn witch alive.
马库斯
Marcus.
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
猪头
Dude.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
我们的内线拿到霍华德的记录
Our man on the inside got all of Howard's records in the JTF file.
电脑 手♥机♥ 档案 全都有
Computers, phones, files, all of it.
我们知道霍华德查到这项行动
Well, we know Howard was onto our operation.
但不知道他查到多少 我们得全都摧毁
We just don't know how much he had. We need to make sure we got every trace.
非常好
That's beautiful.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
全都是纸本记录 没问题
It's all the paper files. They're clean so far.
他的两部手♥机♥和电脑都删光
Two phones had nothing. His office computer was empty.
他很小心 -但是
He was careful. - But?
他旧笔记本电脑的密♥码♥很弱
But his old personal laptop had weak encryption.
开始了
Here we go.
该死 我们触发安全模式
Shit. We tripped a fail-safe.
那是什么意思
The fuck you mean, "we"?
他发送了什么
Something was sent.
发送给谁
To who?
马上追踪电♥话♥
Tracing the phone now.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
他从阴间发短♥信♥给我们
He's texting us from the other side.
才不是 马库斯
No, he's not, Marcus.
如果你看到这个
If you're seeing this...
我大概死了
I'm probably dead.
操
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
我开始之前
Before I begin...
我只说一件事
I wanna say one thing:
我让你们有生命危险
I'm putting you in mortal danger.
两位
Boys...
我们之中有内鬼
we got rats in our walls.
但我得确定你们是我的绝地战警
But I gotta make sure you're my bad boys.
那个可乐瓶巨人是关键
The Coke-bottle giant is the key.
什么
What?
别相信任何人
Don't trust anybody.
什么意思 可乐瓶巨人
What's that? What does that mean? "The Coke-bottle giant."
弗莱彻
Fletcher.
惨了
Oh, shit.
就是他们
These are the guys.
毙了这两个混♥蛋♥就一了百了
We should put a bullet in these motherfuckers. Be done with it once and for all.
林兹 我也想让你除掉他们
Lintz, I love you. I'd like nothing more than to let you loose on them.
但多死几个警♥察♥对我们没有帮助
But extra dead cops doesn't do us any favours here.
全天候监视他们 看他们搞什么
Keep them under constant surveillance and see if they make a move.
弗莱彻的仓库就在小巷尽头
Fletcher's warehouse is right down that alley.
麦克 我本来不想告诉你
Mike, I wasn't even gonna tell you this.
那就别告诉我
Then don't tell me.
不 你得听 这是大事
No, you gotta hear this. This is big.
我死不了
I can't die.
什么
What?
我死不了
I cannot die.
你两周前在我婚礼上差点就死了
Motherfucker, you did a pretty good job of dying at my wedding a couple weeks ago.
但我没死
But I didn't.
看好啦
Watch.
嘿 马库斯
Hey, Marcus.
嘿 -回来 别站在马路中间
Hey! - Come on! Get out of the road!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 马库斯
Hey! Marcus!
嘿 停车
Hey, stop, stop.
嘿 马库斯
Hey, hey! Marcus!
你是傻瓜吗
What are you, some kind of moron?!
别闹了
Stop, stop, stop.
警♥察♥ 停车
Police! Stop!
嘿 -老兄
Hey! - Bro!
开慢点
Slow down!
走斑马线
Crosswalk!
说吧
Talk to me.
你必须相信 麦克
You gotta trust, Mike.
相信自己 相信宇宙
Trust yourself. Trust the universe.
别说那种屁话 马库斯
Stop that shit, Marcus.
我的时辰未到 麦克
It's not my time, Mike.
好吧 你是说我朝你的脸上开枪
Oh, okay. So you're saying that if I shoot you in your face,
你也不会死
you're saying that you won't die.
命运决定你不会向我开枪
Fate dictates that you won't shoot me in the face.
我是说你跟我说
I'm saying... I'm... I'm saying that you saying
我向你脸上开枪 你说你不会死
that if I shoot you in your face, are you saying you won't die?
命运不管假设性问题 麦克
Fate doesn't deal in hypotheticals, Mike.
我要报♥警♥啦
I'm gonna call the police.
我们就是警♥察♥ 别管闲事
They're already here, ma'am. Mind your business.
去海滩玩吧
Just go to the beach.
别再闹了 马库斯
Stop that shit, Marcus.
瞧 你把枪收起来
See? You're putting your gun away.
他把枪收起来
He's putting his gun away.
麦克
Ooh, Mike.
专心点
Focus, man.
我把这地方称为黑人想象创意空间
Yeah, I call this place, you know, Creative Space for Black Imagination.
你知道 -弗莱彻
You know that... - Fletcher.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
这是我的画廊 我现在是艺术家
This is my studio gallery. I'm an artiste now.
拜托 你才不是
Please, you ain't no damn artist.
你们想怎样 -霍华德队长
What do you guys want? - Captain Howard.
真的很遗憾 他帮助我重获新生
Yeah. I was sorry to hear what happened to him. He helped turn my life around.
他叫我们来找你说话
He told us to talk to you.
好吧 说吧
Okay. Talk to me.
我刚刚说了 -那就有话直说
I just talked to you. - Then say what you're supposed to say.
我说了 -并没有
I said what I'm supposed to say. - You didn't.
跟我说我该说什么 -我言尽于此
Then tell me what I'm supposed to say. - I've said all I can say.
你敢耍我们 树人
Fucking with us, beanstalk?!
马库斯 别这样
Marcus! Come on!
霍华德队长救我一命 我不能搞砸
Captain Howard saved my life. I'm not messing this up.
你说你该说的话 我才会说我该说的话
I can't say what I supposed to say until you say what you supposed to say.
弗莱彻 快把你该说的说出来
Fletcher, just tell us what you supposed to tell us.
蠢蛋 听好了
Dumbasses. Look.
霍华德队长查到了大案
Captain Howard was onto something big.
他不信你们两个猪头会懂 于是找上我
He didn't trust that you dumb fucks would figure it out, so he contacted me.
因为你们是笨蛋 我是天才
Because you're stupid, and I'm a genius.
所以我把情报藏了起来
So I protected the information in something.
藏进很美的东西
In something beautiful.
再嘟一下嘴试试看 快啊
Flex your face one more time. Flex it again!
我会轰掉你的脑袋
I will blow your fucking head off.
别闹了 拜托
Would you stop?! Come on.
我藏在能永生的东西里面
In something that will live forever.
你向他开枪
Did you shoot him?!
应该没有啊
I don't think so.
别动
Freeze!
马库斯
Marcus. Marcus!
中枪了吗
You hit?
没啦
Nah-ah.
黑色雷根糖 谁都不爱吃
Black jellybean. Nobody likes that shit.
嘿 别做蠢事
电影精选列表