Aw, damn.
让我看看 -不要 麦克 你这驴子又射伤我
Here. Let me check it. Let me see. - No, Mike. Your donkey ass shot me again.
让我看看 -别用你的驴蹄碰我 麦克
Let me look at it. - Don't touch me with your donkey hooves, Mike.
该死的
Damn, man.
听好 我必须开枪
Listen. I had to fucking take the shot.
才怪 麦克
No, Mike. No.
马库斯 让我看看
Marcus. Let me take a look.
看到没 克里斯汀
You see that shit, Christine?
我射中防弹背心 别说了 -不重要啦
I shot you in your vest. Stop bitchin'. - It don't matter. Okay?
看到你的终身伴侣吗 克里斯汀
You see what you done devoted your life to, Christine?
我看到阿雷塔斯 接近中
I've got eyes on Aretas. Moving in.
操 那是茱蒂
Shit. That's Judy.
阿曼多 收到吗
Armando, do you copy?
阿曼多 收到吗
Armando, do you copy?
惨了
Oh, shit.
妈 不要
Mom. Mom, don't.
离她远一点
Get away from her.
妈 -马上
Mom. - Now!
听我说 你不懂
Mom, listen to me, you don't understand.
卡莉 你得听我说
Callie, I need you to listen to me.
我要你慢慢从右边走向我
I want you to step slowly to your right and walk towards me.
妈 我没事
Mom. Mom, I'm fine, okay?
卡莉 我要你让开
Callie, I need you to move out of the way.
妈
Mom.
妈 别开枪 他救了我 住手
Mom, don't shoot, don't shoot! Mom, he saved me. Stop!
茱蒂
Judy! Judy!
退后 麦克 把枪放下
Back off, Mike! Put the gun down.
他救了我
He saved my life.
拜托 妈
Please, Mom.
妈
Mom. Mom.
你中枪了吗
Are you hit? Are you hit?
我没事
I'm good.
你没事
You good?
你做得好 做得好
You did good. You did good.
霍华德 你在哪里
Howard. Where are you?
霍华德 收到吗
Howard. Do you copy?
霍华德 你在哪里
Howard, what's your location?
走吧
Go.
免得我改变主意
Before I change my mind.
我们走吧
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
嘿 没事吧
Hey. You good? You good?
嘿
Hey.
拿去
Take this.
往南走 别回头
Head south. Don't look back.
嘿
Hey.
我行的
I got it.
要当个好人
Be good.
你管不了我 警探
It's not up to you, detective.
快点 有警♥察♥受伤
Come on, come on. We got injured cops here.
马上把传票拿给我
I need you to bring the writ to me now.
我知道很痛
I know, I know, I know.
他怎么样 -他会撑过去
How is he? - You know, he'll pull through.
别亲他 克里斯汀
Don't kiss him, Christine.
麦克 你下辈子会是我的鞋子
Mike, in our next life, you coming back as a pair of my shoes.
我不会穿袜子
And I ain't gonna wear no socks.
而且会踩各种脏东西
And I'mma step in all kind of shit.
迈阿密市长候选人亚当·洛克伍德
Miami DA and mayoral candidate Adam Lockwood
以及前军人詹姆斯·麦格拉思
and former Army Ranger James McGrath
今早在枪战中丧命
were killed this morning in a firefight.
他们是迈阿密执法单位
It is believed that Lockwood and McGrath were the key links
和贩毒集团的同伙
between Miami law enforcement and cartels.
已故霍华德队长完全洗清冤屈
The late Captain Howard has been fully exonerated.
调查局和迈阿密警局正在逮捕其余共犯
Co-conspirators are currently being rounded up by the FBI and the Miami PD.
阿曼多·阿雷塔斯的追捕行动持续进行
The search for convicted killer Armando Aretas continues.
这名逃犯仍然逍遥法外
The fugitive remains at large.
嘿 大家好
Hey, hey, hey. My people.
特雷莎呢 -她在陪小马库斯荡秋千
Where's Theresa? - She's with Little Marcus by the swings.
我要烤肉给你们吃
Hey. I'm about you hook you all up.
我要烤肉给你们吃 -我们饿扁了
I'm about you hook you up. - Please. We're starving.
看我的
Watch this.
最佳拍档
Partner.
你在搞什么
What's all this?
干嘛穿上围裙
Why you got on an apron?
我要来烧烤啊
Work on my grill skills.
不行 麦克 你得先学会烧烤
No, Mike, you gotta earn the grill.
靠的是调味和温度 你不能用我的烤架
This takes seasonings and temperatures. You can't just be cooking on my grill.
你的烤架 这是公园啊
Your grill? Joker, this is a public park.
这些烤架不是你的
You don't own every grill you see.
这样吧 麦克 你去做马铃薯沙拉和摆桌子
You know what, Mike? Why don't you go make some potato salad and set the table?
你这是在侮辱我
Oh, you talking dirty.
我不知道你凭什么觉得
Now, look. I don't... I don't know what you got going on
你才是烧烤大♥师♥ 但我不鸟你
with your barbecue dictatorship in your mind, but I ain't the one.
我要用这个烤架 你管不了我
I'm cooking on this grill whether you like it or not.
麦克 -请让开 两位先生
Hey, Mike-- - Excuse me, sirs.
你在干嘛 雷吉
What are you... What you doin', Reggie?
请允许我用烤架烤鸡
Request permission to cook my chicken.
我不允许 雷吉 去别的地方
Permission denied, Reggie. Go ahead somewhere, man.
脱掉围裙去跟小朋友玩
Take your smock off and go play with the kids.
这是真正男子汉的烤架
Listen, this is the man area of the barbecue.
你给我听着
Look, you know what?
老实说 我们很感谢你救了我们的家人
All due respect, we appreciate that you did save people that we love.
感激不尽 -感激不尽
We appreciate that, right? - Yeah, we appreciate that.
我们衷心感激你 雷吉 -对
We appreciate that from here, Reggie. - Yeah.
现在给我滚 -没错
Now, back the fuck up. - Yeah.
我愿意为你退让一步
All right, look. I'm willing to compromise with you.
你用那一半 我用这一半
You can work that half of the grill. It's small. And I'll work this half.
他还站在后面
Is he still standing there?
是的
Yes, he is.
好奇怪
Huh, that's weird.
是啊
Yeah.
他自以为是硬汉
He think he hard now.
你得让他知道他今天别想要烤鸡
You need to let that motherfucker know he ain't cooking no chicken out here today.
麦克 他一口气干掉15个人
Mike. He killed 15 people at the house.
你不会搞定他呢
So, you not gonna handle this shit?
对啊 我会让他烤鸡
Yeah, I'm gonna let that motherfucker cook the chicken.
他的眼神怪怪的 我去做沙拉
Yeah, there's something weird in his eyes. So I'mma make the potato salad.
我去摆桌子 -好
I'mma set the table. - Yeah.
你得到允许 雷吉 来吧
Permission granted, Reggie. There you go.
快点 别拖拉了
Come on. Bring your ass on.
热得要命 没空奉陪
It's too hot out here for this shit.
真希望我有马 起码可以用来骑
Wish I had a horse. At least I could ride that motherfucker.
明明空旷得很 我却快被你给臭死了
All this free air out here, and I still smell your stinkin' ass.
我诅咒你 驴子
I curse you, donkey.
我诅咒你生生世世
I curse you for all lifetimes.
去你♥妈♥的♥
You mother--
去你的 马库斯
Fuck you, Marcus.
电影精选列表