迈阿密
绝地战警 生死与共
人脸识别
汇款
收款人 康拉德·霍华德
重大突发新闻
联邦监狱 佛罗里达州中部
迈阿密市警局
网络错误
信息 已发送
霍华德队长
监狱操场
自动驾驶
第二修正案 国土安全促进会
纯种白人
动作感测器触动
未知来电
未知来电
警告 请勿将手伸入鳄鱼池
绝地战警 生死与共
剧终 后面还有1个彩蛋
公元前305年
我们只需要一个人♥质♥
慢一点 麦克 你害我想吐
Hey, slow down, Mike, okay? You're making me sick.
你没害我们迟到我就会慢一点
I would slow down if you hadn't already made us late.
我们没迟到 你只是着急
We're... We're not late, okay? You're just anxious.
你害我们迟到我才会着急
No, I'm anxious 'cause you made us late.
我以后不会再忍♥受你了
I'm not doin' this with you in the next phase of our lives.
你要尊重我的时间
You're gon' respect my time.
我肚子不舒服
My stomach. My stomach.
麦克 在那家店靠边停车
Hey, Mike, look, pull over at that store right there.
我需要姜汁汽水
I need a ginger ale.
没时间买♥♥汽水啦
Look, we don't have no time to get no ginger ale, man.
拜托 麦克 我不舒服
Come on, Mike, I'm sick.
你把我吓坏了
You're freaking me out, okay?
我就快要吐了
I feel like I'm gonna throw... throw up.
你敢给我吐试试看 马库斯
I dare you, Marcus.
你只有90秒
You got 90 seconds, all right?
只准买♥♥汽水 其他不行
Ginger ale and nothing else.
我是个成年人 好吗
I am a grown-ass man, okay?
口气好一点
Just be nice.
好呀 85秒
Oh. Okay. 85 seconds.
那些热狗新鲜吗
Are those dogs fresh?
昨天放进去的
I put 'em on yesterday.
给我来一根 芥末酱和酸黄瓜涂好放满
Well, give me one and put some relish and some mustard on that motherfucker.
手脚快点 快
Hook it up. Come on, hurry up.
那一根 对 快点
No, that one right there. Yeah. Yeah, that right there. Hurry up.
我得闪了
Gotta go, gotta go.
别给我慢慢来
Don't be takin' your time.
好呀 老兄
Yeah, my man.
打开收银机
Hey, open the register.
不不不 -马上
No, no, no. - Now!
刺青哥 今天别惹我
Sir, today is not the day.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
听好 我15秒内再不上车
Look, if I'm not in that car in 15 seconds,
就会有个暴怒男冲进来教训我们
there's a very surly man that's comin' in here and we both are fucked.
马库斯 -乖乖别动
Marcus. - Hey, don't fuckin' move.
给我站住
The fuck over there!
麦克 我跟他说我得闪了
'Ey, Mike, I told this guy I had to go.
柜台上是彩虹糖吗 马库斯
Is that Skittles on the counter, Marcus?
他找很久才找到姜汁汽水
Well, he was takin' a long time with the ginger ale.
才不是 他一进门就拿了汽水
That is incorrect. He grabbed that ginger ale the second he came in here.
你在吃热狗 马库斯
A hot dog, Marcus?
你不该吃那种垃圾食物
You're not supposed to be eatin' that shit.
不是我的 麦克 -是你的
This is not mine, Mike. - Yes, it is.
你这大嘴巴别多管闲事
Mind your business with your tattletaling ass.
都给我闭嘴
Everybody shut the fuck up!
先生 我得请你放下武器
Sir, I'm gonna need you to lower your weapon.
过来抢啊 混账东西
Come take my weapon, then, motherfucker.
别惹毛他
Don't antagonise him.
马库斯 上车
Marcus, get in the car.
麦克 他拿枪抵住我的头啊
Mike, he has a gun to my head.
你要听他的还是听我的
Wanna deal with him, you wanna deal with me?
抱歉 但我得闪了
Sorry, sir, but I gotta go.
你不必开枪射他 麦克
You didn't have to shoot him, Mike.
给我上车
Get in the car.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Call 911.
你不就是警♥察♥吗
Aren't you the police?
其他人看到你
Other people look at you
只看到高级西装 超跑和名表
and see the tailored suits, the cars, the watches.
当我遇到你 你一无所有
I met you without any of that.
全身几乎被剥光
Stripped, basically naked...
那是我嫁给你的九♥成♥原因
which is 90% of why I'm marrying you.
我在你的低潮遇见你
I met you at your lowest.
你受到枪伤
You'd been shot.
但你心中的那股熊熊烈火
But there was a fire in you that was...
让你发光发热
...extraordinary.
我发誓用尽一生为你加油打气
And I vow to spend the rest of my life fanning that flame.
我现在宣布你们
I now pronounce you...
正式成为夫妻
husband and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘
You may kiss the bride.
好
Yes!
超浪漫的
I love it.
他受伤后娶了治疗师其实很合理
You know, it kinda makes sense that he married his therapist after he got shot.
我为他高兴 心理健康很重要
I love that for him. Mental health is super important.
她是物理治疗师
Well, it was his physical therapist.
恭喜了 麦克 -瑞塔 谢谢你
Congratulations, Michael. - Rita. Thank you, thank you.
市长先生
Mr Mayor.
还不是 话别说太早 我只是检察官
Oh, not yet. Don't jinx it. I'm still just a lowly US Attorney.
我一直在关注你
I've been watching what you're doin'.
我会投你一票 -谢谢
You got my vote. - Oh, thank you.
我也要恭喜你们
Congratulations to you.
你们是标准的超强情侣档
I mean, the definition of a power couple right there.
我替你拿杯酒 -好
I'll grab you a drink. - Okay.
你喝什么 -不了 谢谢
Can I get you anything? -No, I'm good, thank you.
我一直以为你永远都会单身
And all this time, I thought you were a terminal bachelor.
这次连我自己都没想到
I... I... I even surprised myself with this one.
我猜之前你还没遇到天命真女
Yeah, I guess you just hadn't met the right one.
我得学会长大
I had some growing up to do.
那时候你都50岁了
You were 50.
好吧
Okay. Er...
我要先为他要讲的话道歉
I'm gonna pre-apologise for whatever he says.
麦克
Mike.
你应该很了解 -马库斯
No, you know how it is. - Don't... Marcus!
马库斯 -让我一吐为快
Marcus. Come... - Let me get it out!
够了 兄弟
Come on, man.
我们一起经历这么多 -好啦
Everything you have been through, man. - Okay.
那个女巫婆
The witch. The Bruja.
那个妓♥女♥
The prostitute.
我老妹 记得吗 你们交往不该瞒着我 麦克
My sister. 'Member? You could a told me about my sister, Mike.
你应该跟我说
You coulda told me that.
如果她爱你 我也会接受
I would've embraced you, if that's who she was feeling.
我爱你 麦克 -毫无疑问
I love you, Mike. - No doubt.
队长肯定会想看到这一切
You know, Cap would've loved to have been here to see this.
但你们知道吗
But you know what?
他女儿茱蒂和外孙女卡莉都来了
We got his daughter, Judy, and his granddaughter, Callie.
她想说几句话
She wants to say something.
我外公很爱你们
My grandad loved you guys.
他如果还在 就会叫你别搞砸
And if he were here, he would have told you not to F this up.
他会这么说啊
That's what he would've said.
他会说 别他妈的搞砸
Yeah, he woulda said, "Don't fuck it up."
一点都没错
Exactly.
等我一下
Oh, excuse me.
谢啦
'Ey.
麦克 我们搭档了很久
Mike, you been my partner a long time.
没错
Yes, sir.
现在他是你的搭档 克里斯汀
Now he's gonna be your partner, Christine.
敬麦克和克里斯汀·劳瑞
To Mike and Christine Lowrey.
一生一世 -一生一世
For life! - For life!
跳啊 马库斯
Go Marcus! Go Marcus! Go Marcus! Go Marcus!
噢 惨了
Oh, shit.
发生什么事
电影精选列表