They look real.
自成系统
And it looks like a system.
有一份主要人员的名单
There's a list of all the major players...
政客 商人 银行家
politicians, businessmen, bankers,
我们所说的这些人
we're talking highly-placed people at the very heart
处于第一世界政♥府♥心脏的地位
of most first world governments,
他们拿了上百万美元的贿赂
and they are taking millions of dollars in bribes.
这是真的
This is real.
当然是真的
Of course, it's real.
为了证明 你需要实际交易记录
Well, to prove it you're gonna need records of the actual transactions.
你得交给帕西
You need to give this to Pasha.
这是联♥合♥国♥内部的问题
This is a UN internal matter.
你可不能背这个锅
You do not want to be left holding the bag on this.
在加密的文档中 我找到了一段视频
Amongst the encrypted documents I found this video codec.
持续多久
How long does it run for?
71分钟
71 minutes.
71分钟是个奇怪的时间
71 minutes is a strange time.
我翻阅了一遍
I started to scroll through it,
但几乎都是一样的
but it's all pretty much the same.
放大
Zoom in.
回滚
Scroll back.
我就知道
I knew it.
妈的我就知道
I fuckin' knew it.
我早知道
I knew...
我知道他有份
I knew that he was involved.
我们得公开名单
We need to make the list public.
不能
We can't do that.
他们会否认的
They'll just deny it.
这么做只能摧毁联♥合♥国♥
And then all we do is destroy The UN.
我们得找人提出问题
We need to find someone to start asking questions.
媒体 国会
The media, your congress.
真♥相♥将显露
The truth will come out.
所有的真♥相♥
Look, all these powerful interests at play...
都将由利害组织决定
they will decide what the truth is.
帕西将被牺牲 我的事业会结束
Pasha will be the sacrificial lamb and my career is over.
但你与此无关
You're not part of this.
我当然与此有关
Of course I'm fucking part of this.
我刚刚发表了演讲 证明了石油换粮的必要性
I just gave a speech about the integrity of Oil For Food.
你想说什么 什么都不做吗
What are you saying? Do nothing?
我不知道我在说什么
I don't know what I'm saying.
怎么了
What's going on?
迈克尔 住手
Michael! Stop it!
迈克尔
Michael!
伙计 你没事吧
Hey man, you okay?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
要打911吗
You need me to call 911?
她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
打电♥话♥给你的朋友
Call your friend,
让他开个价 我要换纳西姆
tell him I will trade what he wants for Nashim.
他不是我的朋友
He's not my friend.
我有视频 你拿了他的贿赂
Pasha, I have a video of you taking a fucking bribe from him.
进屋还是在这里解决
You gonna come inside kid, or do we have to do this out here?
就在这里
We're gonna do this out here.
我当然有份
I take a cut, sure.
为什么不拿
Why not?
其他人都拿了
Everyone else has.
为了这个任务 我押上了整个职业生涯
I put my whole career on the line for this mission,
每天都是
every fucking day.
进来吧 孩子 外面很冷
Come inside kid, it's cold.
拉奈索夫 是个调停者
Rasnetsov is a fixer.
他是个非常危险的人
He's a very dangerous man.
没有他 伊♥拉♥克♥什么都没有
Nothing in Iraq runs, nothing without him.
谁掌管他
And who runs him?
出价最高的人
Highest bidder.
莫斯科 北♥京♥ 萨♥达♥姆♥ 对冲基金 黑♥手♥党♥ 贪婪
Moscow, Beijing, Saddam, Hedge funds, mafia, greed.
拉奈索夫 是政♥治♥与现实之间的桥梁
Rasnetsov is the bridge between politics and reality.
你是哪边的 帕西
And whose side are you on, Pasha?
我听到你来了
Ah, I thought I heard you come in.
请坐 迈克尔
Sit down Michael, please.
我去打个电♥话♥
I'll make the call.
咖啡
Coffee?
谢谢
Uh, yeah, thanks.
昨晚的聚会愉快吗
Did you enjoy the party last night?
很愉快 谢谢
Yeah we had a great time, thank you.
你走得这么早
You left so early.
我有点奇怪
I wondered.
因为我的朋友
Uh, yeah, my friend, uh...
她感觉不太舒服
she wasn't feeling too well.
现在是流感季节
It's flu season.
是
Yeah.
那我就不烦你了
Well, I'll leave you to it.
他们把她交给移♥民♥局了
They've handed her over to immigration.
好吧 她有证件的
Okay, well she has papers.
估计证件失踪了
I think you'll find they're missing.
她成了一个问题
She's become an irritation.
如果她被驱逐出境到伊♥拉♥克♥
If she gets deported to Iraq
他们会因叛国罪处死她
they will execute her for treason.
如果把她送回巴格达 我还有点办法
They'll send her back to Baghdad where I still have some sway...
不 你让他回来并告诉他
No, you call him back and tell him
我不会放弃名单的 直到纳西姆被释放
I'm not gonna give up the list until Nashim is set free.
这行不通
That's not how it works.
你得相信我
You need to trust me.
我确实信任你 帕西
I did trust you, Pasha.
我相信你 你每次都耍我
I trusted you and you fucked me at every turn.
看我们的现状
Look where we are.
犯罪 受贿
Committing crimes and taking bribes.
坐视不理才是犯罪
The crime would have been to do nothing.
看着无辜的人受苦和死亡
To watch innocents suffer and die.
杜普呢
What about Dupre?
安倍克呢
What about Abhek?
你有什么理由
What was the justification for that?
风暴不是我们制♥造♥的
We didn't make the storm.
我们也无法控制风暴
And we can't control the storm.
我们所能做的 就是标识航向 设置风帆
All we can do is plot our course, set our sails,
努力做到最好
and try to do our best.
正如我们所做的 我们做到了
As we did, and we do.
对谁最好 帕西
Best for who, Pasha?
是对你最好
Best for you.
对纳西姆 不是最好
Not best for Nashim.
对她的人♥民♥ 不是最好
Not best for her people.
也许你爱上了这个间谍
Ah, look, maybe you love this spy, fuck.
我无法和感情争辩
Who am I to argue with the heart?
别让她害死你
Don't let her get you killed.
我们可以帮助她的人♥民♥ 以我们的方式
We can help her people, but we have to do it our way.
布♥什♥的自愿联盟将入侵伊♥拉♥克♥
Bush's Coalition of The Willing is going to Invade Iraq
就在几天后
in a matter of days now.
舆♥论♥正在改变 新的事实是萨♥达♥姆♥成了历史
Consensus is changing, and the new truth is Saddam is history,
石油换粮可以作为成功的借鉴
and Oil For Food can be successful framework
以重建新的自♥由♥伊♥拉♥克♥
for rebuilding of a new free Iraq
这将归功于联♥合♥国♥
in which The United Nations,
而不是谋利者或引发噩梦的懦弱政♥府♥
not the carpetbaggers and craven governments who created this nightmare...
联♥合♥国♥可以发挥带头作用
The UN can take the lead fucking role.
你和我 孩子
You and me, kid.
我们可以拯救世界
We can save the world
拯救你的女人
and save your girl.
相信我
Trust me.
同胞们 此刻 美国联军
My fellow citizens, at this hour American in Coalition forces
正处于军事行动的第一阶段
are in the early stages of military operations
解除伊♥拉♥克♥的武装 解放其人♥民♥
to disarm Iraq, to free it's people
并保卫世界免受严重危险
电影精选列表