Everyone just wants the money and the crude.
是 所以我们得制止雷斯托夫
Yeah, and that's why we need to stop Resnetsov.
帕西可以把他交给我们
And Pasha can give him to us.
迈克尔 我们有强大的情报 你上司有参与
Michael we have strong Intel that your boss is involved.
帕西永远不会帮你的
Pasha's never gonna help you.
也许他只需要小推一把
Well maybe he just needs a little push.
我们希望你能说服他
And we're hoping that maybe you can convince him.
觉得我能说服帕西吗
You think I can convince Pasha?
不会 帕西不会听你的
Pasha's never gonna do it, he's never gonna listen to you.
我们可以保护联♥合♥国♥不受任何不利后果的影响
We can protect the UN from any unpleasant blow-back.
外交
Diplomacy.
什么
What?
外交
Diplomacy.
有一次 帕西对我说过的
Something Pasha said to me once.
现在你是罪犯的同事了
So now you're the one working with the criminals.
不一样的
It's not the same.
有什么不一样
Why isn't it the same?
我们现在有动能了
We have the momentum now.
库尔德人将是新的重要组成部分
The Kurds are going to be an important part of making...
库尔德人为之奋战了7000年
Kurds have been fighting the same war for pretty much 7000 years.
你真的认为 这会带来改变吗
You really think this is gonna change anything?
谁知道呢
Who can say?
肯定不由你来为我们决定
But for sure it's not up to you to decide that for us.
跟我走
Come with me.
我不能
I can't.
新生儿医学
Neonatal medicine.
是新来的供应商
Yeah, they're new vendors.
法国加拿大人
French Canadians.
他们想要整个西北地区的专属权利
They want exclusive rights to the whole of The Northern Region.
相当贪婪 尤其是加拿大人的那部分
That's fairly greedy, especially for the Canadian's.
我可以
Well I can...
他们必须付10万 才行
They'll need to be willing to pay a hundred grand to make it happen.
你在库尔德人和临时当局之间跑腿
You, um, do the legwork with the Kurds and the Provisional Authority,
剩下的我处理 好处平分
I'll handle the rat, we split fifty-fifty.
5万美元的贿赂吗
Fifty thousand dollar pay off?
不 新以色列镑
No, shekels.
老天 当然是美元
Christ, of course dollars.
不然搞什么
What the fuck?
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴再次见到你 先生
Pleasure to see you again, sir.
在这种有利的局势下
And so much more favorable circumstances.
是吗
Yes?
你一定是加拿大人之一
Ah, you must be one of the Canadians.
我是卡特(中情局的) 先生
Uh, Cutter, sir.
不
No.
啊 美国人
Ah, American.
我不...
I wasn't, um...
你没告诉我临时当局
you didn't tell me the Provisional Authorities
会派人例行交易
would be sending someone for such a routine agreement.
他们没有
They didn't.
帕萨利斯先生 我们不是为了药品而来的
We're not exactly here about medicine, Mr. Passaris.
他们必须付10万 才行
They'll need to be willing to pay a hundred grand to make it happen.
你在库尔德人和临时当局之间跑腿
You, um, do the legwork with the Kurds and the Provisional Authority, I'll handle the rat,
剩下的我处理 我们平分
we'll split fifty-fifty.
孩子
Oh, kid.
5万美元的贿赂吗
Fifty thousand dollar pay off?
不 新以色列镑
No, shekels.
老天 当然是美元
Christ, of course dollars.
不然搞什么
What the fuck?
这就像没有蛋糕的惊喜派对
It's like a surprise party without the cake.
你们想怎样
What do you want?
把帖木儿·拉奈索夫交给我们 辞去你的工作
Give us Timur Rasnetsov, and resign your job.
否则我会把你和联♥合♥国♥
Or we'll have to drag you and the United Nations
拖进历史丑闻
through a scandal of historic proportion.
不管有没有你我 这是注定的
This happens with or without you, with or without me.
拉奈索夫 受到跨国企业的保护
Rasnetsov is protected by multinational companies
由政♥府♥保护的企业
who have governments who protect them...
同样那些人 让萨♥达♥姆♥跪下了
same people who just brought Saddam to his knees
并派你来这里
and put you here...
现在他们审判我了
holding court, judging me.
你认为 你在桌上的位置没有被买♥♥下支付过吗
You think your place at the table now was not bought and paid for?
我们用生命来支付
We paid with our lives.
如果你是这个意思的话
If that's what you mean.
你所说的腐♥败♥只是诞生了
What you call corruption is simply the growing pains
一个新的民♥主♥政体
of a new democracy.
你真的是傻瓜
And you are indeed fools
以为现在能阻止他们
if you think you can put the brakes on it now.
让政客们去担心吧
Let's let the politicians worry about that.
我们会处理那只耗子的
We will settle for the rat.
你想让我自杀
You want me to commit suicide.
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
你知道那不是真的
You know that's not true.
那就组织一次会议
Well, just set up a meeting.
把加拿大交易的信封给他
Give him the envelope for the Canadian deal.
我们会当场拿获他的
We'll catch him red-handed.
能怎么办
What the hell?
不错啊 孩子
Not bad, kid.
玩得很好
Well played.
他迟到了
He's late.
伊♥拉♥克♥的未来充满希望
我们是本国的现在
我们是逊尼派 什叶派 库尔德人
土库曼 基♥督♥徒 雅兹迪族
我们将生活在一起 在和平中
说
Yes?
可恶的国家
Fucking country.
我能坐在你旁边吗
Is it okay if I join you?
我要下台 回家了
I'll be stepping down, going home.
我失去了继续下去的欲望
I've lost my taste for it.
我想让你听我说
I wanted you to hear it from me.
我推荐了你 去联♥合♥国♥教科文组织工作
I've recommended you for a position in UNESCO.
担任特别助理
Special Assistant.
你会是联♥合♥国♥里最年轻的人
You'll be the youngest one in the whole UN.
你知情吗
Did you know?
拜托 孩子
Oh kid.
你怎么能这么想
How can even you think that?
这些该死的疯子 他们每天都在自相残杀
These fucking lunatics, they're killing each other every day.
这就是事实
That's the truth of it.
这是你的事实 帕西
That's your truth, Pasha.
我不再相信它了
And I'm not part of it anymore.
不要
Don't.
别做傻事
Don't do anything dumb.
你无法战胜风暴的
You can't fight the storm.
纽约 2003年9月
我意识到 每个人都知道腐♥败♥
I realized everybody knew about the corruption.
他们只是不想暴露
They just didn't want it exposed.
安♥理♥会♥所有常任理事国
Every permanent member of The Security Council
都会有损失 名单上的人
had something to lose, someone on the list
会让他们难堪
who could embarrass them.
一切都会被掩盖的
It would all be covered up.
但联♥合♥国♥无法因为谎言而幸存
But the UN couldn't survive these lies.
我得做点什么
I had to do something.
冒险 做些改变
Risk something to make a change.
如果我试图列出
If I tried to list
他的成就 这可得持续到明天
his accomplishments we would be here into tomorrow,
他为世界和平和人道主义使命
but in his forty years of service to the cause
服务了40年
of world peace and our humanitarian mission,
他最大的成就是 成功实施了"石油换粮"
the crowning achievement would have to be his successful implementation and operation of Oil For Food.
你好 我是监督委员会的特雷弗·欧文
Hi. I'm Trevor Owen from Oversight.
早些时候和约翰谈过的
I spoke to John earlier.
萨♥达♥姆♥的宫殿档案
Saddam's Palace Files.
对
Right, yeah.
哪个盒子
Which boxes?
所有的
电影精选列表