好吧 你上楼去
All right, how about you go upstairs,
洗个澡 准备上♥床♥睡觉
take a bath, get ready for bed,
然后我们会挑一部电影来看 好吗?
and then we'll pick out a movie to watch, yeah?
爽啊 好吧
Sweet. Okay.
嘿 你还好吧?
Hey, are you all right?
我们吃晚饭的时候
You seem kind of spooked the whole time
你好像一直都在害怕
we were eating dinner.
是啊 我只是在想
Yeah, no. I was just thinking.
你知道那个上周五被谋杀的女孩吗?
Did you hear about the girl who was murdered last Friday on the news?
什么?不知道
What? No.
她在谢尔曼橡树区当保姆
Yeah. She was babysitting in Sherman Oaks.
-那里离这儿不远 -我知道
That's not far from here. No, I know.
我记得他们说怀疑是送披萨的人干的
And I just remembered they said they suspected it was the pizza delivery guy.
如果是同一个人呢?
What if it's the same guy?
拜托
Come on.
如果他上周真的杀了人
If he really murdered someone last week,
你觉得他现在还会送什么狗屎披萨吗
you really think he's still delivering some damn pizzas.
嗯 他没开送货车
Well, he wasn't driving a delivery car.
如果是本地店铺呢?
What if it's a local joint?
有时他们没有送货车
Sometimes they don't have delivery cars.
你想让我在看完电影后留下吗?
Look, do you want me to crash after the movie?
我明天下午2:30的动感训练课之前都没事
I don't have spin class until 2:30 tomorrow, girl.
-你不介意吗? -一点也不
You wouldn't mind? Not at all.
太好了 那真的会让我感觉好很多
Okay, yeah. That would actually make me feel a lot better.
-交给我吧 -谢谢
I got you, girl. Thank you.
那么 你真的认为是那个清洁工拿走了你的电♥话♥吗?
So, do you really think the maid took your phone?
我一开始没怀疑她 因为她太可爱了
Well, I didn'that first because she was so sweet in person.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给托比的妈妈问问呢?
Look, why don't you just call Toby's mom and ask her?
不 不 我不想那样做
No, no, I don't wanna do that.
我不想让他们为不确定的事大惊小怪
I don't wanna get them freaked out over nothing.
他们把他们的孩子托付给我啊
I mean, they trusted me with their child
哪怕知道我犯了那样的错误
after they found out everything that happened.
我绝对不想让他们觉得
The last thing that I want is for them to think
我是一个诬陷女佣偷东西的疯子
I'm some crazy girl accusing their maid of stealing.
好吧 那还可能是谁呢?
Okay, well, who else could have done it?
我不知道 除了我们之外 唯一来过的人
I mean, I don't know, the only people up here besides us
只有杰里米 但他一直都在外面
has been Jeremy, but he was outside the whole time.
哇 哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等 你说啥
Hold up. Rewind.
杰里米来过这里?
Jeremy was here?
-是的 他早些时候来过 -什么?
Yes, he came by earlier. What?
伯克博士告诉他我在这里
Well, he talked to Dr. Burke who told him where I was
于是他开车过来 跳过了栅栏
so he came over and jumped the fence.
哦 天哪 我真不敢相信那家伙那么大胆
Oh, my God. I cannot believe the nerve-of that boy.
啊 等一下
Ugh! Now, hold on.
杰里米来这里的时候 大门已经关上了
The gate was closed earlier when Jeremy was here.
我来的时候 大门是开着的
Huh. And the gate was open when I arrived.
好了 就是这样
Well, there you have it.
杰里米根本没有离开
Jeremy never left. Mm-mm.
他可能找到了一种打开大门的方法
He probably just figured out a way to open your gate
现在他就在房♥子里捣乱呢
and now he messing with you.
女孩
Girl,
可能他就是那个偷了你手♥机♥的人
he's probably the one who stole your phone.
不 这听起来不像是杰里米会做的事
No. That doesn't even sound like something Jeremy would do.
我的前任们更糟糕
My exes have done way worse.
特别是当他们习惯了要啥有啥的时候
Especially when they're used to getting what they want.
杰里米上一次被人拒绝是什么时候?
And when's the last time Jeremy's heard anyone say no?
打电♥话♥给他 快
Call him. Go ahead.
不行
No.
呃 我也不想那样做
Uh, no, I don't wanna do that either.
至少在我和那个女佣谈话之前不行
At least not until I get to talk to the maid service
也许是她拿错了 以为那是她的电♥话♥
and see if, I don't know, maybe she picked it up thinking it was hers.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你有什么我可以穿的吗?
You got anything I can wear?
有的 在楼上
Yeah. It's upstairs.
左边走廊的最后一个房♥间
It's the last room in the left hallway.
我的包在床上 你可以随便拿
My bag's on the bed so just take whatever you want.
好的 很好
Okay, cool. I will.
谢谢 凯西
Thanks, Kaci.
-爱你 -爱你
Love you. Love you.
好的
Okay.
拿个对讲机吧
Take one of my walkies.
哦 你害怕了吗?
Oh, are you scared?
哦 不 不 只是
Oh, no, no, no. It's, um...
这是给你的 以防你害怕
It's for you, in case you get scared.
谢谢 孩子
Thanks, kid.
好的
All right. Ah...
-晚安 -晚安
Goodnight. Goodnight.
哦 糟了 我们没关大门
Oh, shoot. We didn't close the gate.
我擦
Crap.
哦 等等 让我拿上我的手♥机♥
Oh, wait, let me get my phone.
我们可以用手电筒
We can use the flashlight.
好的
Okay.
谁关了大门?
Who closed the gate?
达芙妮 什么?
Daphne. What?
我的手♥机♥不见了
My phone is gone.
什么?
What?
-你是什么意思? -达芙妮
What do you mean? Yo, Daphne...
我的手♥机♥刚刚就在这里
My phone was right here.
我就把它放在这里了 我记得很清楚
I left it right here. I know it.
你确定吗?
Are you 100 percent sure?
是的 我百分之百肯定
Yes, I'm a hundred percent sure.
虽然我喝了几杯酒
I mean, I had a couple of glasses of wine
但我很确定
but I'm pretty sure.
哦 天哪 什么?
Oh, my God. What?
备用钥匙不见了
The spare keys are gone.
什么?不要吓唬我
What? Don't play with me, girl.
自从安德鲁斯离开
It has been there the entire time
它就一直都在那里
since the Andrews left.
-一直都在? -嗯
The whole time? Uh-huh.
那到底是谁?
Who the hell is that?
我从没想过我会这么说
I never thought I'd say this
但我真的希望那是杰里米
but I really hope that's Jeremy.
外面没有人
There's no one there.
那是因为有人在搞鬼 肯定是这样
That's because somebody is screwing with us. That's why.
所有的门都锁上了吗?等等 等等
Are all doors locked? Hold on, hold on.
我有个主意 我马上回来
I have an idea. I'll be right back.
什么?你在做什么?别关门 别关门
What? What are you doing? Just hold on. Hold on.
快点 好的
Hurry up! Okay.
关上它 关上它 关上它
Close it, close it, close it. Girl!
你想干什么?
What you gonna do with that?
你马上就知道了 好的
You'll see. You'll see. Okay.
哦 好的 好的
Oh! Okay. Okay.
-现在我们有警报了 -好的
Now we have our alarm. Okay.
好的 我们必须把所有的门都堵好
Okay, we have to barricade all the doors
确保所有的窗户都锁上了
and make sure that all the windows are locked.
好的 好的 好的
Okay. Okay, okay, okay. Okay.
别突然碰我 天呐
Don't creep up on me like that. Jesus!
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
看 我在另一边又找到了一扇门
Look, I found another door in the other wing.
-好 你做了什么?-我把它关了
Okay, what did you do? I nailed it shut.
好的 很好
Okay, yeah, that works. Okay.
呃 所以
Uh, so...
我们现在怎么办?
what do we do now?
嗯…
Um...
哦 杰里米
Oh, Jeremy!
噢 外头太冷了
Ooh! It is too cold for this crap.
够了 杰里米
Come on, Jeremy.
如果你想用这个办法让我回心转意
If this is some sick way of trying to get me back,
你还是赶紧把手♥机♥还给我们
you could just give us back our cellphones
电影精选列表