保姆之死
“于是 邪恶的巫婆告诉小女孩
"And so, the wicked witch told the little girl,
跟我来
Come with me.
我带你去一个彩虹升起的地方
I will take you to a place where rainbows spring right up from the ground,
那里有在田野里舞蹈的独角兽
where unicorns dance in the fields,
那里的树上结满了茶杯蛋糕
where trees grow cupcakes,
花儿盛开之后变成拐杖糖
the flowers blossom with candy canes,
而且从不下雨
and where it never rains.
我会在那里给你施一个咒语
And there I will cast a spell on you
这样你就可以幸福地睡去
so that can sleep here in happiness
直到永远 永远”
forever and ever."
赛斯?
Seth?
哈
Boo!
-我吓到你了 -赛斯 这并不好笑
I got you. Seth, that's not funny.
我知道 不过这太有意思了
I know. It was hysterical.
并不 唯一有意思的是
No, the only thing that's gonna be hysterical
如果我告诉你妈妈你在睡觉时间乱跑
is how long you're grounded
你会被禁足多长时间呢
if I tell your mom you were running around past bedtime.
上♥床♥睡觉 马上
To bed. Now.
天哪 你真扫兴
Oh, man, what a buzzkill.
我想念杰米 她是个很酷的保姆
I miss Jamie. She was a cool babysitter.
嘿 听着
Hey, look.
如果你现在就上♥床♥睡觉
If you go to bed now,
我早餐给你做巧克力脆饼
I'll make you chocolate-chip pancakes for breakfast.
真的吗?
Really?
-以我的姐妹会发誓 -爽死了
Swear on my sorority. Sweet!
那晚安了
Now, goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
你能快点吗?
Can you just hurry up, please?
我已经用吉布森太太的信♥用♥卡♥上订了披萨
I've ordered pizza for us on Mrs. Gibson's credit card.
那又怎样?我一整天都没吃东西
So what? I haven't eaten all day.
所以对我而言 披萨就是紧急事件
So, as far as I'm concerned, pizza is an emergency.
什么?
What?
我当然穿着衣服
Of course, I'm wearing clothes.
什么颜色的?
What color are they?
好吧 如果你不快点到的话
Well, I guess, if you don't hurry up,
你可能永远也不会知道了
you may never find out.
是的 一定要从车♥库♥走
Yes. Make sure you come through the garage.
他们在前门和后门上安装了微型摄像头
They have those little cameras above the front and back doors.
好的
Okay.
快点
Hurry.
赛斯?
Seth?
赛斯 你最好不要又戴着那个面具吓唬我
Seth, you better not try to scare me with that ridiculous mask again.
如果你还呆在这里 我保证你明天
I swear, if you're down here, all you're getting tomorrow
只能吃到剩下的披萨饼皮了
is leftover pizza crust.
嘿 一切都好吗?
Hey. Everything okay?
克莱尔 你今晚有邀请什么人来吗?
Claire, did you invite someone over this evening?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
我确实点了个披萨 因为我快饿死了
I mean, I did order some pizza 'cause I was starving.
应该很快就会送到了 如果你还不打算睡的话
He'll be dropping by soon in case you're still awake and... watching.
不
No.
克莱尔 我打电♥话♥问你是因为我很确定
Claire, I am asking because I am pretty sure
我刚看到有人在主卧室里到处看
I just saw someone peeking around the master's bedroom.
嗯?
Huh?
我一开始以为是你
I mean, at first, I thought it was you,
但他们好像戴着赛斯的面具
but it looked like they were wearing one of Seth's mask.
你刚才没有在和他玩吧?
You weren't just playing with him just now, were you?
没有
No.
我是说 你确定那不是赛斯吗?
Well, I mean, are you sure it wasn't Seth?
他刚刚就戴着那个面具
He was wearing it earlier.
呃 我想可能是
I, uh, I guess it could be.
但是看起来他还在床上
But it, it looked like he's still in bed.
-真的吗? -我看不见他的脸
Really? I mean, I can't see his face.
所以我不能肯定
So I can't say for sure.
他之前有把枕头塞在床单里骗过我们
And he had stuffed his pillows under the sheets to fake us out.
所以 也许
So, maybe... Oh.
好吧 我肯定就是他
Well, I'm sure it's just him.
-我去看一下他们 -好的 谢谢
I'll go check on them. Okay, thanks.
克莱尔 请尽快给我回电♥话♥告诉我
And, Claire, please call me back immediately and let me know.
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
赛斯 你有没有戴上面具去你妹妹的房♥间?
Seth, did you take that mask and go into your sister's room wearing it?
赛斯 你最好不要唬我
Seth, you better not be faking it.
一定是送披萨的人
Must be the pizza guy.
三天后
我真的已经尽我所能了
I really did try to fight a good fight here.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是 最终 这不是我说了算
But, ultimately, it wasn't my call.
董事会不同意
The board disagrees.
但是他们说如果那位父亲要起诉
But they did say if the father presses charges,
他们可以允许我写一份声明
they will allow me to write a statement
说明你在医院的表现
about your bedside manner here at the hospital.
抱歉 我12:30还有约
I'm sorry, I have a 12:30 appointment.
你可以把你的徽章给凯西
You can leave your badge with Kaci.
慢慢来
But take your time.
好吗?
All right?
达芙妮
Daphne,
如果你需要推荐信的话……
if you ever need a recommendation...
-谢谢 朱迪丝 -好的
Thanks, Judith. Yeah.
嘿 怎么样?
Hey, how'd it go?
省省吧 杰里米
Just don't, Jeremy. Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
我做了我能做的一切
I did everything that I could.
但你没有告诉他们这件事到底是谁的责任
Except for telling them who's really responsible for what happened.
达芙妮…
Daphne...
你知道米克瑟在这家医院里混了多久吗
You know how long Mixer's been at this hospital.
他绝对不会轻易离开的
He's not going anywhere anytime soon.
董事会非常崇拜他
The board practically worships him.
是啊 如果人人都包庇他干的
Yeah, well, now when everyone lets him get away
一屁♥股♥破事 他确实不用走
with the crap he pulls, he won't.
我告诉他你从来没有忽视过
I told him you've never overlooked
对病人的照顾 一次都没有
caring for a patient before. Not once.
那这一次你告诉他们什么了?
And what did you tell them about this time?
达……
Daph...
不管米克瑟要求你做什么
it was your responsibility to check his vitals
检查那孩子的生命体征是你的责任
regardless of what Mixer had asked you to do.
但是我告诉他们你只是想尽你所能
But I did tell them that you were just trying to do your job
把你的工作做好
to the best of your ability
无论如何都是如此
regardless of what happened.
但你没有告诉他们他才是玩忽职守的那个人
Except, you didn't tell them he wasn't doing his.
哦 对了
Oh, and by the way,
还记得我们第二次约会的时候 我说过和医生的助理约会
remember on our second date when I said I knew I was gonna regret
我一定会后悔的吗?
dating a physician's assistant?
我没说错
I was right.
我们结束了
We're done.
达芙妮
Daphne!
达芙妮
Daphne!
这样吧
You know what?
我要把我所知道的他和金的事情全部告诉董事会
I'm gonna tell the board what I know about him and Kim in post op.
-凯西 不行 -什么?
Kaci, no. What?
-不要那样做 -为什么?
Don't do that. Why?
这根本没用
It doesn't matter.
老实说 我觉得他们根本不会在意
And I honestly don't even think they'd care.
那是怎样?
So what?
你打算完全不反抗就这么走人?
You're just gonna walk away from this without a fight?
-达芙妮 别怂啊 -凯西 已经没用了
Daphne, come on, girl... Kaci, it doesn't matter.
那个小男孩已经永远离开了
That little boy is gone forever.
不管是谁的错
And regardless of who's at fault,
我多少都有一些责任
I played a part in that.
我知道 我知道 我很抱歉 过来
I know. I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Come here.
没事了
It's okay.
达芙妮
Daphne.
电影精选列表