我想我没问题的
I'm sure I'm fine.
我觉得也是
I know you are, too.
但是 如果出了什么状况
But, hey, if anything else happens,
打电♥话♥给我 好吗?
you call me, all right?
好的 我爱你
Yeah. Okay, I love you.
保重 好吗?
Take care, okay?
达芙妮
Daphne.
我妈妈在给你打电♥话♥
My mom's on the phone for you.
来了
Coming.
好吧 嘿 凯伦
Okay. Hey, Karen.
嗨 那边状况怎么样?
Hi! How's it going over there?
我早上给他打了针
I gave him his shots this morning
现在他在洗碗
and now he's just doing the dishes.
听起来太好了
Oh, that's so good to hear.
好了 我们要准备去参加葬礼和守夜了
Well, we're about to head up to the funeral and the wake
地点在加州“酒区” 所以
and it's in Wine Country, so,
我们可能会暂时收不到手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
we might fall off the grid for a little while.
对 应该问题不大
Yeah, uh, that shouldn't be a problem.
我们会没事的
I'm sure we'll be fine.
妈妈 没问题的
Better than fine, Mom.
我们在前几天达成了什么共识来着?
What'd we agree on the other day?
你是个大男孩了
That you're a big boy
你可以照顾好自己
and you can mostly take care of yourself.
很高兴你还记得
Glad you remembered.
好吧 不过别玩得太开心忘了……
Okay, well just don't have so much fun that you forget...
在晚饭前再次注射胰岛素
To administer my insulin shot again before dinner. Duh.
是啊 今天早上他有点抗拒
Yeah, he was only a little squirmy this morning.
所以 希望他今晚能更乖
So, hopefully, he's better tonight.
哦 我没有
Oh! I did not.
好吧 也许有一点
Okay. Well... Maybe a little.
那晚上我再打电♥话♥来
I will call you crazy kids later this evening.
好的 谢谢 凯伦
All right. Thanks, Karen.
再见
Bye. Bye.
托比 你一个人可以吗?
Toby, you doin' okay up there?
是的
Yeah.
达芙妮 哈特 简历 在专业认证的急救中心有四年的工作经验
工作评价良好 对于病人的护理颇有心得 致力于多方面发展 包括对新进护士的引导与教育
在压力下能够保持冷静 能够准确地执行命令 在紧急状况下能做出最佳决定
哈特致相关人员的信
来自:朱迪斯 写给:达芙妮 主题:好消息
那个男人不会起诉了 下面是我的推荐信 希望你安好 ——朱迪斯 推荐信.doc
托比?
Toby?
托比?
Toby?
911 有什么情况?
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
嗨 我叫达芙妮 哈特
Hi, um, my name is Daphne Hart.
当保姆照看的房♥子里
I think there might be somebody
好像闯进了人
in the house that I'm babysitting at.
住♥宅♥的地址是什么?
What is the address of the residence?
阿斯彭代尔1126号♥
It's, um, 1126 Aspendale.
家里还有其他人吗?
Are you aware of anyone else in the house?
还有我要照看的那个孩子
Uh, just the kid that I'm babysitting
他在楼上睡觉 我现在就在那里
and he's sleeping upstairs which is where I am now.
好的 女士 请稍等
Okay, ma'am, uh, please sit tight
我们这就派人到现场去检查一下
and we'll send dispatch in the area to check things out.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
哦 天哪
Oh, jeez.
我很抱歉 你吓到我了
I-I-I'm sorry. It's just... You scared me.
哦 你也吓着我了
Oh, you scared me, too.
我是达芙妮 我是安德鲁斯夫妇的保姆
I-I'm Daphne. I'm the babysitter for the Andrews.
我以为他们已经出城了
I thought the Andrews were out of town.
是的 没错 除了托比以外
Yeah, they are. Well, everybody except Toby.
所以 我在照看他
So, I'm, I'm watching him.
你呢?
And you are?
对不起 我是奥黛拉西门乃迪
I'm sorry. I'm Audra Simonetti.
家政服务工作者
I work for the maid services.
好吧 不 这说得通
Okay. Yeah, no. That makes sense.
呃 不好意思
Uh, sorry, it's just, nobody
没人告诉我说会有人来
told me that anybody was coming by.
我们的时间表上说这里现在没人
Our schedule, Gloria, told me that no one would be here
所以我都没想过要提前打电♥话♥通知
so I didn't even think to call beforehand.
哦 不 不 不 没事
Oh, no, no, no. It's, it's totally fine.
只有我和托比在
I'm... It's just me and Toby.
我的意思是 他本来也要去的 但是…
I mean, he was gonna go, but...
不管怎样 现在他在楼上打盹
Anyway, he's upstairs, napping.
你以前来过这里吗?
Have you been here before?
不 我以前在这个社区工作过
No. I mean, I-I-I've worked in this neighborhood before
但这是我第一次打扫这个家
but this is my first time cleaning for this home.
真是个好地方
It is a nice place.
是的 确实如此
Yeah, it is.
都在托卢卡湖边
Well, they all are, here in Toluca Lake.
哦 我以前也想住在这里
Oh, I used to wanna live here so bad.
嗯
Hmm.
-哦 谢谢你 -你住在哪里?
Oh, thank you. Whereabouts do you live?
嗯 离这里只有十分钟的路程
Um, I'm just ten minutes away
就在文图拉和工作室城边上
right off of Ventura and Studio City.
我住在村子旁边 刚过170号♥
I live by the village, just past the 170.
嗯 是的 我以前在那里工作过
Mm, yeah, I used to work over there.
你是干什么的?
What'd you do?
我是 一名护士
I'm, uh, a nurse.
哦 那工作可不容易
Oh, that is a tough job.
很厉害
I commend you.
你怎么会来这里?
What brought you here?
实际上 我最近被解雇了
I was, um, recently laid off, actually.
哦 那太糟糕了
Oh, that's too bad.
你怎么会做保姆呢?
What brought you into babysitting?
嗯 我需要这份工作
Well, I needed the work
还有 托比有糖尿病
and, um, Toby's diabetic
所以我觉得家里有个护士
so I think Mrs. Andrews just felt more comfortable
安德鲁斯太太可能更放心
having a nurse around the house, you know.
如果是我的孩子 我也会这么想
I'd feel the same way if it were my child.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have kids?
在我被解雇之前
I used to work at the pediatrics department
我曾经在儿科部门工作
in my old job.
遗憾的是 我没有
Sadly, I do not.
哦
Oh.
好吧 也还不算太晚 对吧?
Well, it's never too late, right?
对我来说 已经晚了
For me, it is.
那么 你还单身吗?
So, are you, uh, single?
呃 最近刚刚 单了
Uh, as of recently, yeah.
发生了什么?
What happened?
那个男的他…
He was just
非常的自私…
insanely selfish and...
完全没有我想象的那么棒
not the great guy I thought he was at the end of the day, unfortunately.
那么 你呢?你想要孩子吗?
So, how about you? Do you want kids?
是的 以后吧 但
I do, yeah. Eventually.
我觉得我的成长还远远不够
I feel like I still have a lot of growing up to do.
嗯 你会找到你的路的
Hm. Well, you'll find your way.
你还年轻漂亮
You're still young and gorgeous.
你的大好人生都还在
You have your entire life ahead of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
只是我现在感觉不太好
It just doesn't feel like that right now.
好吧 重要的不是你感觉怎样
Well, it doesn't matter what you feel.
重要的是现实
All that matters is what is.
是的 我想你是对的
Yeah. I guess you're right.
哦 那是谁?
Oh, who could that be?
哦 嗯…
Oh. Um...
我打了911
I called 9-1-1.
我刚刚不知道是你 他们可能来了
I-I didn't know who you were. That, that's probably them.
让我来处理一下 我马上回来
Let me just go deal with them. I'll be right back.
哇 你真的被吓到了
Wow, you really were spooked.
嗨
Hi.
是的 我们接到了你的电♥话♥
Yeah, we received a call from you.
是的 我很抱歉 那只是个误会
Yeah, I'm sorry. That was just a misunderstanding.
电影精选列表